Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopyxo

New thread title suggestion - Aimee the houseguest from hell, new content coming live from Bar-L?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I can’t believe she even has to ask what her thing is? It’s not entertaining or informative, but it does provide a vital service. Making all the lazy grifters feel legitimised.

No job? No matter!
No standards of personal care or parenting? Roll on up!!

Want to talk shite about absolutely nothing and laugh at your own uselessness? Hello!

Fancy a few weeks months just wandering around shopping malls before declaring yourself exhausted for the day? This is the page for you!

Keen to develop strong goals like ridic eyelashes, big fat lips, somebody else’s hair, improbable skin tone and glow in the dark teeth? Yep, this is your gang.

You don’t drink but do drink unless you don’t drink around somebody else that doesn’t drink and isn’t folk that do drink? Then aye, totes magotes!

Can’t be bothered with nutrition, education or being a positive rolemodel to your children? Neither can we!

If working hard and having some basic level of self respect sounds like it’s not for you, have you considered ✨⚡✨💫MANIFESTING? ✨💫✨

Maybe you too have an irritating diva child and want to expose them online in the hope that you can financially exploit them? Watch and learn.

Hers and pages like hers are just there to lick each other’s arses and make them all feel better for being like they are. Deep down they must know they can do better, but having a community of like minded slobs makes it seem like it’s ok.

I think if it wasn’t for insta, Aimee would actually pay attention to her real life, and have the time and focus for the stuff that really matters. Ages ago somebody posted about what a good mum she was to the wee boys before she had C. I’m sure she’s still like that underneath and has been sucked in by this desire for fame and attention, and the echo chamber of people saying they live the same way. Nothing seems to have made her happy, I wish she could see that this character she has made isn’t good for her 🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

buymealatte

Someone wrote earlier about Kyle going to the cinema with his pals, and completely agree like what normal dad does that at the weekend, especially since he seems to work all the hours god sends. However, Aimee did get 3 days away for what was essentially a 4 hour event and a lunch that she ended up gate crashing.

Aimee means by a glow that she literally needs someone to come and do her hair & makeup every day for her cos she’s bone fucking idle. She looks like an actual tramp in those videos of her and Callie. If I was spending the money she was on filler, brows, nails, hair etc I’d be making damn sure I was turned out presentable every day. She’s not reflective of any mother I know. Favoring the children for who gets to go to their activities or not and that’s essentially what she did this weekend but makes the excuse of she couldn’t get them ready. So Aimee what’s the grand plan then if you’ve got 3 clubs to get to AND you were carting about a newborn?

how many mums do you actually know that have 2 in school and one in nursery that can have a wee nap during the day?! How many stay at home mums do you know that don’t have to do the school run?! Like if she’s not working, this is HER job and she’s failing miserably. She’s more interested in trying to make some sort of fucking weird mother/daughter shining stars in the spotlight insta fame, even though she’s no idea what her ‘thing’ actually is and she’s letting those kids down all the time.

it’s actually fucking painful to watch 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 27

snoopyxo

It's probably self-funded. It's not that expensive and it's tax deductible.
That must be it, you get better money saving tips from Tam Mullen ffs

Also can just see it now, Aimee will be too hungover to fly home today so she’ll pinch a pair of Gemma’s pjs and just stay for two weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Has cupboard cunt just become dick in a den 🤣. I actually can’t deal with how manic these stories are. She’s a compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Shows a video of a very bog standard girls outfit and makes a comment she knows people will say hasn't she brought for her boys. Says "of course I have its just not as exciting" that fucking sums her up. What a joke. She's literally showed docs, leggings, a top with cardigan and socks. Hardly exciting to begin with, but doesn't think the boys things are exciting enough to show. Then goes on to say she feels as though she's reliving her childhood through Callie at Christmas because *insert accent here* "not going to lie I'm not really into football boots, fortnite, v bucks..." Oh aimee wise up! Not every parent is interested in everything their child shows an interest in, but you could at least pretend. I don't want to watch endless hours of YouTube about busses and planes, but I do. And guess what, I even went to the transport museum. Not because it was free, or hashtag gifted, or for an #AD but because my child shows an interest in these things!
Not interested in the boys things, but can't wait to play with Barbie Dream House with Callie. Got it.

You can actually see how buzzing she is that someone in the butchers told her she followed her on Instagram and gifted her a steak pie 🤣. What a fucking weird thing for a grown woman to be so excited over.
I can see why the woman done that, and in sure most of us Tricias would do something similar if we knew what a crappy time someone had recently had and that we could help a little by doing something nice like that. But it's her calling it "gifted". She's so sucked into the Instagram world.

Reactions: 25
I’ll apologise in advance for what’s coming…

I can’t with Aimee. I think she’s shared far too much for such an intimate thing to happen in her life. So many woman must be triggered by her posts and what she’s discussing, as someone who experienced what she’s going through a number of times and now about to give birth, it’s difficult to read.
I get it’s her 💫platform💫 and everyone’s telling her how “brave” she is but there’s a big part of me that feels she’s milking this already.
There, I said it!

She needs time away from social media, proper psychological support and help from her family, not taking solace from strangers she’s never met on Instagram 😔

• Heart

buymealatte

Look at her trying to portray Callie as the East renfrewshire equivalent of Mrs Hinch’s Ronnie.. I mean I hate her as well but the whole oh Callie you’ve no idea how many people you make smile shite.

It’s one person. You Aimee. Cos your wean is a spoiled wee arsehole.

PS get ad-gifted on your orli stories.

• Haha

Ek2209

Might be way off here but has Kyle got a brother??? Never seen one mentioned tbf https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/16793274/quad-bike-yob-killed-glasgow-pensioner-guilty/
Yes it’s his brother, I’m surprised it wasn’t noticed before now.

Funny that oor Aimee isn’t documenting her trips to the Bar L.
God could you imagine 😂😂 Callie screeching hewwo instagwam from outside the jail. Aimée probably doesn’t visit as if she did then she would immediately be arrested for crimes against fashion.

• Haha
  • Wow

Missting

The kids look unwell, but I notice that Kyle has the sunken eyes, too, so sadly, it's hereditary. But they don't get enough fresh air. They don't eat well; they are all in one room on a stacked bunk, so I cannot imagine it's restful. It's all just too sad. She as a mother, needs to get her finger out of her arse, get to bed at a decent time, get up get showered and get those kids to school. Do better aimee, show your kids what it is to adult and get a job. You are not some big influencer or WAG you're a 30 year old wumminchild and you're making a show of yourself daily. If you don't want a tattle thread don't give people anything to talk about and just be a mum ffs there is nothing social about you, you need to get a job, earn your way and instill values in your kids.

Reactions: 23

monthetricias2

Oh dear 😭

Been lurking for ages but had to come back on because yesterdays events has got me howling! Aimee please we know you read this and we can see exactly how to atmosphere was when you clung to the coattails of these girls! What a mess.

Open your eyes, this “influencer” dream is well and truly over for you, you are miles out for ever being anyway relatable to anyone and if you haven’t caught that vibe from this weekend you never will. Come home, put the phone away, delete the instagram account and apply for a job or a college course or anything that gives you and your family a sense of stability and/or an income. Provide for your young family with Kyle, get a nice house, go on nice holidays, take the kids nice places and fun days out, all of them, not just Callie, spend time with your family and real pals here. Do life for you and them, not Instagram. If you can’t see that this weekend was a dead end for you then at least come home and tell us the real side of things, tell everyone how fake it is and call them out for how fake these girls are and how much of a mistake you made by trying to slot into a life not made for you! Fuck even write your own book about that, would be much more entertaining than this Money Maws book 😂😂

The way that man has been glaring at you all weekend is the way everyone really sees you darling, for your own sake, take heed!

• Heart
  • Haha

esstee

Only watched about 3 of her stories and had to turn off. How on earth are people still blinded by these so called "influencers"? And not just SocialServicesMama - all of them. Shes on jibbering a lot of shite about the best weekend ever, the likes of mama reid etc on about their gifted weekend away etc.. Where are all the real influencers? People talking about Ukraine and Russia and the cost of living crisis? Where are people talking about International Womens Day and not because its a chance to put up a super cute pinterest quote. But because they believe in it, because they live it because they have people in their life that embody it?! Honestly, I cant imagine being a woman of their age and having takeout coffees, home bargains trips and Primark hauls as the "joy" in my life! They will spout the "oh I dont know enough to comment on it" with regards to Ukraine or the utilities crisis etc.. Well find out you bloody vapid airheads. Educate yourself and use your platform to educate others too! Urgh... Happy Tuesday Guys.... 🙄

• Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Miss East Renfrewshire will be absolutely gutted that Tricias know her brother in law or BIL as she would say is a convict.

The cheek to say open book in her bio when she’s trying to kid on her in-laws house has anything to do with her… and their pjs, shoes and handbags 🤣🤣🤣
Having a murderer in the family isn't very Instagrammable I suppose. This is Tattle GOLD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Ardnocklife

So for anyone who’s not clued up on what’s happened with Elle Darby, literally hundreds of her racist, homophobic, derogatory tweets have come to light. They were mostly 10 years ago, but there is a video as recent as the time she was in university saying how she didn’t like the “smelly foreigners” in the gym.

There were not just one or two tweets (not that this would be excusable either) but hundreds using foul and racist terms.

Her partner Connor was also revealed to have racist and misogynistic tweets.

That’s basically the gist of it.

Many influencers have unfollowed them both, some have made statements in regards to their feelings on the situation and why they do not condone such behaviour, some of these folk are extremely close with the couple in real life so not just a sad fan girl like Aimee.

I would just like to say to Aimee (we all know you read here) that your silence is compliance. But you are not even stupid enough to be silent, instead you like Connors apology, for what? So maybe one day the Racist couple will actually reply to one of your sad, beggy messages?

I remember when you made a tits up of your Black Lives Matter post, once again trying to make something not at all about you, about you. I remember you said you would educate yourself so you could educate your children. Well here’s your fucking chance. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that Elle Darby is a terrible person, the things she said were not due to age or lack of education, it was out of pure hatred for Polish people, Indian people, Black people, Chinese people to name a few. She is only sorry she has been caught out, and she is going to lose money because of this. Pure and simple.

Aimee, don’t be a useless human being for your entire life. Don’t care more about yourself and your own gain than you do about all of the people Elle and Connor have hurt with their vile words and hatred. Be better.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Daydream_Believer

If she thinks paying for a large coffee is ridiculous I wonder what she’s saying off camera about Aimee and Kyle paying a mortgage etc on a house they haven’t lived in since January!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

mc1025

How many times is Sh'aimee going to say she needs a "glow up" before someone panders to her and offers her a freebie treatment of something or another? And please stop using the term glow up when all you need is to get out your festering pit, shower and run a brush through your hair.

Also what feckin grown man goes to the cinema with his pals in the middle of the day when he has kids at home - these people do not live in the same world as me at all.

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
“My mother in law loves doing laundry”

I can assure you she doesn’t, she probably just didn’t want to give you any more jammies 🤣🙈.

• Haha

Missting

She really is the LEAST social mama I have ever witnessed in my entire life , she does the square root of fuck all every single day in creation.... also I have never ever had so much 2nd ha d embarrassment in my entire life

• Haha
  • Heart

Ardnocklife

One of Money Mums money saving tips to save money at Xmas was… Drum roll please……. Shop at Primark!! Absolutely ground breaking hen, thank you for the top tip of the day! Honestly these people are loons. Here is my top tip for any Mums wanting to save money… 1) Don’t spend £7 on a pointless book you’ll never read and end up using as a fucking drinks coaster 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha