Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mysteryy

and why on earth does Kyle have a "den" at his mums house!!!
Becauae his mum is more generous than Aimee. This way he gets a full den rather than just a cupboard. Rumour has it that his den has an xbox, nerf guns, a coca cola fridge and beanbags for when he finishes early on a Friday and builds a fort to play games all weekend.

Pair of daft arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LeBlonde

Only recently came across this absolute belter. Wow. Why the hell would anyone want to publicise all over social media what a lazy, fucking disgrace they are? Does she think it’s somehow cool or relatable to be a neglectful, slothful mother?

And as for that precocious little urchin of her’s! That child looks dirty, unkempt, exhausted and badly in need of some proper nutrition. Does she ever put a brush through that kid’s hair? And don’t get me started on the safeguarding issues with trying to turn your child into some sort of Instagram star.

And so people actually follow this fucknugget, and send her free stuff, and invite her to events? Fuck me. I want off this planet.

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I see she's removed the open book line from her bio now that us Tricias have outed her for having a fucking big skeleton (murdering brother in law) in her closet. Weren't very 'open' about that were you Aimee?

• Haha
Maybe this is part of why it was decided they would move in with the MIL to keep her company after her idiot son got sent down. Absolutely horrific what he's done, that poor elderly woman he killed while high on god knows what and her poor husband who died before any justice was done. 4 year sentence is a joke, should have been so much longer.

• Sad

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ave no been following Aimee long so ah could be wrong but is she basically a scheme queen wae a Glasgow Uni accent?

• Haha
  • Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Was she still in bed at midday? Seriously?? I've been up since 6 and at work since 7 and I'll be here til 5. I'll get home, make dinner for 4, walk the dog and hopefully squeeze in the gym at 8ish before showering and setting my alarm for the same bloody rigmarole tomorrow, like most bloody women. Where will I find the time to 'work on self love'??? Honest to god this daft wee lassie needs a boot in the fanny. She actually makes me boil with rage at how feeble she is. Giving women a really fucking bad name. Lazy cow.

• Heart
What a horrible thing to do by using her “best friends” pregnancy as 💫content💫 to show how SHE feels. If I was the friend I’d be furious that this nobody was using her 💫platform💫 to play down the pregnancy. It isn’t aimee’s story to tell. I’m so angry for her friend 😡
She needs to read the room and not just post fucking nonsense whenever she’s nothing else to post.
What a self centred horrible human being she is

Also that picture of her greeting down the camera lense to “catch the moment” and show the world 🤮🥴🤮🥴🤮🥴🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Gifted steak pie MUST be in the next thread title. I am HOWLING at some big butcher wummin handing her a free steak pie I'd DIE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ardnocklife

Not being funny, she has two girls, one of which is still a baby, how many hot dogs do they need? 🤮 There's no way she's joined weight watchers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 for Genevieve, 1/2 for Evangeline and 4 and a half for Angelina 😬😭🤣

Ffs. How ridiculous are those kids names 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
It’s so weird… I’m in my 30’s and I am pretty sociable & like meeting new people. However my best weekends are the ones I spend with my kids or else my ACTUAL pals - I love a night out/weekend away with my mates but I can’t think of much worse at this age than hanging about with a bunch of absolute randoms.

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
And she’s staying another night 😂 Fuck sake. Must be nice not having a job or responsibilities to go back to.

• Haha
  • Wow

buymealatte

I am black affronted for this lassie. Staying ANOTHER night to go for a lunch?! Aimee, get some fucking self respect and get yersel hame hen.

I’ve never encountered anyone like this in my life. I mean obviously the lassie Gemma isn’t going to tell her to fuck off but does she not think staying at someone’s home 3 nights on the trot is putting them out a wee bit?

what an absolute fud!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

buymealatte

I mean as if it was bad enough her pal was basically saying look Aimee here’s the email address for you to contact Starbucks to get a job, you know like an actual place of work to go to, she’s throwing shade cos Aimee’s having it large in Starbucks 😂 course she wastes it, course she doesn’t finish it. That is Aimee’s absolute motto in life…take more than I need and to fuck with the rest cos I ain’t paying for it, Kyle is.
Aimee did know who she was going to stay with didn’t she? She knew she was going to a book launch on saving money?

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
It's now very obvious to me that both Aimee and Angelina have serious, unresolved mental health issues. This is not a dig, obviously, but having observed them both for a few years now it's just not normal how lacking in resilience they are. The regular crying sessions, having a bad day/week, constant tiredness, inability to function without letting the world see, not sticking to any eating or exercising routine etc etc. If this was my daughter I would be seriously concerned. I know they've both been on medication for depression but it's not right how unbalanced these women are. When mine were small, don't get me wrong I was fried, but I just simply did not have the time nor the inclination to sit and cry into my phone. It's really concerning behaviour and I hate how it's just been normalised. Crying into your phone to strangers on a regular basis is such a huge red flag. It's unhinged behaviour and if I ever seen one of my kids do it I'd be staging an intervention. Who is actually being rational with these women?

• Heart
I’ll never understand why anyone over the age of 12 cries and takes a picture or video of it? So fucking weird and childish! Do they print them off for the family album? Look back on it to remind themselves how sad they were?
If you’re crying and your first thought it is to film it or take a picture then you’re not sad you just crave attention!

6D8ED86B-EDEE-4411-911C-790FF7C5E535.jpeg

Her dress sense is like her make up - so dated & old fashioned looking. They trousers are what you wore when you had a waitressing job at the local golf club when you were 14 & thought you were a ‘woman’
😂😂😂😂😂😂 laughing so hard at this!!!! So so true hahahahahahahahahaha Oh aimee 😅😅😅

is no one mentioning the periwinkle pointy patent boots/shoes she had on then swapped for a pair of heels when she realised she looked like Dog The Bounty Hunters Wife 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Says she hasn’t had a coffee for weeks but was at costa after her trip and was ripped for getting a Starbucks by money mum 🤣🤣🤣. Why you always lying Aimee

• Haha