Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does but he also looks malnourished doesn’t he - he’s so pale with those big hollow eyes …like a wee Dickensian kid
He does. Wee soul. Every time she shows him hes either parenting the 2 wee ones or trying to interact with her and she clearly doesnt give 2 shits. Its so so sad.

Reactions: 9
Shock horror she shows them at a park today when someone said u never see them out. Both boys always look sad and ignored

Reactions: 8
Those boys are just lovely, kind, well mannered wee boys but it does break my heart how sad they look 😪

Bet they love getting attention at school from teachers

Reactions: 7
Genuine question, what is a glow up?

She has huge lashes, brows done, filled lips, manicured nails, and hair recently done. I don’t understand what else there is to do?

I could understand somebody feeling like this if they didn’t regularly have these things - but she does this stuff all the time?
All that help and she still looks mokit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Aimee!! 👋👋👋 Just wanted to say thank you for listening to Tattle for once and showcasing the boys 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone wrote earlier about Kyle going to the cinema with his pals, and completely agree like what normal dad does that at the weekend, especially since he seems to work all the hours god sends. However, Aimee did get 3 days away for what was essentially a 4 hour event and a lunch that she ended up gate crashing.

Aimee means by a glow that she literally needs someone to come and do her hair & makeup every day for her cos she’s bone bleeping idle. She looks like an actual woman in those videos of her and Callie. If I was spending the money she was on filler, brows, nails, hair etc I’d be making damn sure I was turned out presentable every day. She’s not reflective of any mother I know. Favoring the children for who gets to go to their activities or not and that’s essentially what she did this weekend but makes the excuse of she couldn’t get them ready. So Aimee what’s the grand plan then if you’ve got 3 clubs to get to AND you were carting about a newborn?

how many mums do you actually know that have 2 in school and one in nursery that can have a wee nap during the day?! How many stay at home mums do you know that don’t have to do the school run?! Like if she’s not working, this is HER job and she’s failing miserably. She’s more interested in trying to make some sort of bleeping weird mother/daughter shining stars in the spotlight insta fame, even though she’s no idea what her ‘thing’ actually is and she’s letting those kids down all the time.

it’s actually bleeping painful to watch 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The kids look unwell, but I notice that Kyle has the sunken eyes, too, so sadly, it's hereditary. But they don't get enough fresh air. They don't eat well; they are all in one room on a stacked bunk, so I cannot imagine it's restful. It's all just too sad. She as a mother, needs to get her finger out of her arse, get to bed at a decent time, get up get showered and get those kids to school. Do better aimee, show your kids what it is to adult and get a job. You are not some big influencer or WAG you're a 30 year old wumminchild and you're making a show of yourself daily. If you don't want a tattle thread don't give people anything to talk about and just be a mum ffs there is nothing social about you, you need to get a job, earn your way and instill values in your kids.

Reactions: 23
She loves spinning the whole Mearns mum thing with the stupid accent and saying Rouken Glen is her local park at her own house - I live nearer Rouken Glen than her and I would never say it is local to me, she is such an hole!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She loves spinning the whole Mearns mum thing with the stupid accent and saying Rouken Glen is her local park at her own house - I live nearer Rouken Glen than her and I would never say it is local to me, she is such an hole!!!
I was thinking the same! Her local would have been Cowan Park up at BoorHeid 😂😂 Rouken Glen doesn’t want your kind Aimee hen 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same! Her local would have been Cowan Park up at BoorHeid 😂😂 Rouken Glen doesn’t want your kind Aimee hen 👋🏻
Exactly lol she loves to play the East Ren/Mearns mum but she doesn't do the whole image thing, and with the money she spends she could well afford a pair of Veja trainers and a few Boden outfits.

Reactions: 6
Aimees stories and latest grid post, Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂😂😂

Aimees stories and latest grid post, Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂😂😂
Omg I just read the caption saying they rarely take Instagram worthy’ pictures 🤮🤮🤮 they’re children, let them be children! I don’t agree at all with instagramers exploiting their kids for clout but I like seeing the real moments when they’re playing, covered in dirt, exploring - not the polished to perfection posing like their mothers. She’s an absolute disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Choked on my cornflakes reading that! It’s about 8 or 9 miles from Barrhead to Rouken Glen! Local park 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember she put up a random snide story about why her and the kiddies have to avoid Rouen Glen? Can’t remember why but most likely because she was sleeping like every other thing.

Thanks for the daily spot updates Aimee, riveting content there. And it’s not the last few days you kick about looking like a woman. You permanently look like a woman unless you’ve to get “glam” for a free drive through dessert or random book launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hear me out. I’m not gonna be the one to say DD and SM are overweight, however by their own admissions they are not happy and wanting to lose weight… so why do they both just pump their bodies full of shite? I’m just using this pic of DD as an example, but they are both as bad as each other, literally always eating crap. And the coffees?! I don’t think they understand how calories work 😬 All these syrups and toppings!

Obviously the example I’ve used is on the more extreme end of things, but it’s definitely not far off the reality of what they are consuming for 1 drink. Imagine they are having more than 1?

When you’re an adult there comes a time when you have to stop saying duck it and start taking care of yourself because nobody else will. Christ, I’d love to eat lattes and cake every single day but I also don’t want to be a fat duck. I think both Aimee and Ange need some educating 😬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Omg I just read the caption saying they rarely take Instagram worthy’ pictures 🤮🤮🤮 they’re children, let them be children! I don’t agree at all with instagramers exploiting their kids for clout but I like seeing the real moments when they’re playing, covered in dirt, exploring - not the polished to perfection posing like their mothers. She’s an absolute disgrace
Totally agree that was such a horrible ignorant thing to say about her own sons 🤯 but yet she shares all of callies I’d say they are same so she clearly see her as more Insta worthy actually sick 😷

Reactions: 5
Hear me out. I’m not gonna be the one to say DD and SM are overweight, however by their own admissions they are not happy and wanting to lose weight… so why do they both just pump their bodies full of shite? I’m just using this pic of DD as an example, but they are both as bad as each other, literally always eating crap. And the coffees?! I don’t think they understand how calories work 😬 All these syrups and toppings!

Obviously the example I’ve used is on the more extreme end of things, but it’s definitely not far off the reality of what they are consuming for 1 drink. Imagine they are having more than 1?

When you’re an adult there comes a time when you have to stop saying duck it and start taking care of yourself because nobody else will. Christ, I’d love to eat lattes and cake every single day but I also don’t want to be a fat duck. I think both Aimee and Ange need some educating 😬
It's like everything else with Aimee though, she knows what she should be doing but is too lazy to do it. She paid to get hair extensions then doesn't even wash her hair. She doesn't feel happy with her weight but is too lazy to get up off her arse and make nice meals as McDonald's is just so much easier.

Shes the epitome of a spoiled child in everywhere. I want so I get. We say on this thread all the time about why one of her family don't pull her aside and give her a verbal (or literal) kick up the arse but if that was my sister, I'd probably not bother either as the inevitable huffs and tantrums would be too much to handle.

Aimee dear, you're looking for new content so here's an idea... get your bleeping act together. That'll help give you content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In the absolute hopes of not sounding like a total heartless cow, the last thing Aimee needs is to be going on this podcast. She’s self indulgent enough without having another media outlet to talk about her experience on. I really wish she’d focus on the bloody weans she’s actually got and get her tit together.

These threads have been running for a couple of years now and it is the exact same topics discussed every single day week and month and the exact same patterns!!!! It is obvious that what we can see is simply the type of person Aimee is ……..otherwise something would of changed or there would be highs and lows but it’s literally the same old cycle on a constant loop!!! Us tricias can all see it so her friends and family must see it too!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.