Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the awks this morning 🙈

Knowing that we know it was as bad as it looked. And knowing that we know she knows we know 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d rather be sitting in watching Ant and Dec than out with these fake ass witches..I can feel the Sunday come down radiating through my phone just watching the awkwardness from those stories 😭😭😭 wonder if money maws hubby has asked anymore questions about who their visitor is..also, I am just waiting for the full botched lip flip reveal..it should be very apparent in the next few days. 👀😷

Imagine the awks this morning 🙈

Knowing that we know it was as bad as it looked. And knowing that we know she knows we know 😆

Reactions: 11
Oh dear 😭

Been lurking for ages but had to come back on because yesterdays events has got me howling! Aimee please we know you read this and we can see exactly how to atmosphere was when you clung to the coattails of these girls! What a mess.

Open your eyes, this “influencer” dream is well and truly over for you, you are miles out for ever being anyway relatable to anyone and if you haven’t caught that vibe from this weekend you never will. Come home, put the phone away, delete the instagram account and apply for a job or a college course or anything that gives you and your family a sense of stability and/or an income. Provide for your young family with Kyle, get a nice house, go on nice holidays, take the kids nice places and fun days out, all of them, not just Callie, spend time with your family and real pals here. Do life for you and them, not Instagram. If you can’t see that this weekend was a dead end for you then at least come home and tell us the real side of things, tell everyone how fake it is and call them out for how fake these girls are and how much of a mistake you made by trying to slot into a life not made for you! duck even write your own book about that, would be much more entertaining than this Money Maws book 😂😂

The way that man has been glaring at you all weekend is the way everyone really sees you darling, for your own sake, take heed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's probably self-funded. It's not that expensive and it's tax deductible.
That must be it, you get better money saving tips from Tam Mullen ffs

Also can just see it now, Aimee will be too hungover to fly home today so she’ll pinch a pair of Gemma’s pjs and just stay for two weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One of Money Mums money saving tips to save money at Xmas was… Drum roll please……. Shop at Primark!! Absolutely ground breaking hen, thank you for the top tip of the day! Honestly these people are loons. Here is my top tip for any Mums wanting to save money… 1) Don’t spend £7 on a pointless book you’ll never read and end up using as a bleeping drinks coaster 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am just waiting for the full botched lip flip reveal..it should be very apparent in the next few days. 👀😷
Definitely!! and Big D-Dug has put her personal Insta on private again - wonder if this is due to the botched lip job!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello 👋
Came here from moneymums thread!
Moneymumofficial is an absolute joke- only out for herself so any (and I mean any) exposure she can get she will claw at-
She may have 275000 followers however her 1% engagement shows how fake the majority of them are!
it will be a day all about her (she’s 40 going on 15)- her kids are as bad wanting attention- her husband has even got a highlight folder called ‘pre fame’ 😂
The sooner her downhill comes the better!

like social mama - they all seem to be the best of friends however never actually mention each other unless it’s for their own gains!

anything moneymum mentions or advertises thefollowers don’t even go up by 20 haha x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't aimee do a big story not so long ago all about Chantelle champs too about how amazing she was and how she was "so lucky to have met her through this platform", yet they are in the same room, not a mention of each other or a pic or anything. I seriously don't get it Aimee, I have a young family like you and nothing you do would ever enter my head as normal!!!

She looks like stifflers mum

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg...guys it's been a while since I posted here,but wow wow just wow!!!! So I don't care she went to the event to try and gain followers/exposure etc...but why on earth would you stay in that women's house is beyond me!!!!! I just don't get it! We all know she is not big friends with her as she only ever mentioned her once or twice before.....ffs have some class and rent a hotel ,or a b&b or anything but dont go and hang out on someone's sofa with your bare feet...this isn't the 90's!!!!

From all this exposure she only went up by 200 followers,which will no doubt leave soon....wakey wakey Aimee

Reactions: 8
I know someone joked about her staying for 2 weeks and wearing money mums pyjamas…. But is she wearing her husbands housecoat??? Surely she didn’t take her own?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she’s staying another night 😂 duck sake. Must be nice not having a job or responsibilities to go back to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
In bet Gemma and her husband are thrilled 🤣 how does she do that when she's got 2 kids to get to school in morning, so selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am black affronted for this lassie. Staying ANOTHER night to go for a lunch?! Aimee, get some bleeping self respect and get yersel hame hen.

I’ve never encountered anyone like this in my life. I mean obviously the lassie Gemma isn’t going to tell her to duck off but does she not think staying at someone’s home 3 nights on the trot is putting them out a wee bit?

what an absolute fud!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.