Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg going round her in-laws house giving it we’ve got this, we’re doing that. Naw hen it’s no your house you’re not doing anything.

Poor mil now has her home posted online by the freeloading lodger. I’d be fuming if this was my house.

Reactions: 15
So I am not even from Glasgow , haven't lived there's since I was a toddler... and I now know, where their MIL house is , easy to find due to her description of the area, the dads company is registered on companies house so another easy to find one, the dad works away for extended periods of time, the MIL has hunners of designer handbags as shown on amies stories, the layout of the house, when they're away, when it's empty, she's just a massive red flag and if anything did happen then I doubt insurance would payout if they found out all this information is shared online on a public platform!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂😂😂 laughing so hard at this!!!! So so true hahahahahahahahahaha Oh aimee 😅😅😅

is no one mentioning the periwinkle pointy patent boots/shoes she had on then swapped for a pair of heels when she realised she looked like Dog The Bounty Hunters Wife 😂😂😂😂😂
See it was the shoes that got me. Where the duck did she even buy them?! Absolutely hideous, even for Aimee. How does she manage to get it so wrong all the time? She's got a decent figure she just makes herself look like a frumpy gran down the bingo who thinks she's about 30/40 years younger than she is.

Also how can she not see how wrong it is to post a photo of your sleeping child and say she's no idea how many people she makes smile ❌️ That's bizarre. Why do you take comfort in knowing strangers smile (which I actually very much doubt but whatever) when they see a video of your child screeching on your stories?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg going round her in-laws house giving it we’ve got this, we’re doing that. Naw hen it’s no your house you’re not doing anything.

Poor mil now has her home posted online by the freeloading lodger. I’d be fuming if this was my house.
She’s tapped. She’s 100% doing it so any new followers will think it’s her house and she’s actually got some money. Honestly she’s unreal, I’m mortified for her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s tapped. She’s 100% doing it so any new followers will think it’s her house and she’s actually got some money. Honestly she’s unreal, I’m mortified for her 😬
While her own actual house struggles to sell…

Remember how it was going to get snapped up so quickly so the timing had to be just right for moving!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The black boots were the other girls shoes by the way, at least I think! If you go on other girls page, you'll see a pic of her and Aimee where Aimee has the strappy sandals on and doesn't look comfortable. Plus there are pics on her own wearing the black boots.

Reactions: 5
and why on earth does Kyle have a "den" at his mums house!!!

• Haha
While her own actual house struggles to sell…

Remember how it was going to get snapped up so quickly so the timing had to be just right for moving!
She spent so long tidying it to optimise it for selling that she missed the market! Now lots of similar houses available locally for a lot less, and with much bigger rooms too.

Reactions: 9
As a new watcher (not follower as I don’t like giving them the extra number) I totally thought it was her house!

Reactions: 10
As a new watcher (not follower as I don’t like giving them the extra number) I totally thought it was her house!
No, her house is a wee semi. They moved out just after Christmas so they could keep it clean and tidy for viewings 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
and why on earth does Kyle have a "den" at his mums house!!!
Becauae his mum is more generous than Aimee. This way he gets a full den rather than just a cupboard. Rumour has it that his den has an xbox, nerf guns, a coca cola fridge and beanbags for when he finishes early on a Friday and builds a fort to play games all weekend.

Pair of daft arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has cupboard bleep just become dick in a den 🤣. I actually can’t deal with how manic these stories are. She’s a compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is Kyle just a sperm donor that goes to the cupboard when he’s no use to Sh’Aimee? 😂😂😂 I think he’s the only one with a braincell in that family, I’d be hiding too..better than looking at those botched lips...oh and don’t get me started on the Callie brat 🙄

• Haha
See the maw with the eccie jaw? Misfit maw. What is the point of her? Her wean is a bleeping brat, she's not got a job and all she talks about is how she suffered childhood 'trauma' in the 70s. I think we bleeping all did hen, and no doubt when wee 'JLo' 🤮 grows up she'll be traumatised by your bleeping antics too. Imagine posting about spending the day at the Matalan in Coatbridge. bleeping MORTIFYING! Then Aimee reposts a story about bleeping m&ms??? These cunts need to get bleeping jobs. Their men are pure MUGS.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Might be way off here but has Kyle got a brother??? Never seen one mentioned tbf https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/16793274/quad-bike-yob-killed-glasgow-pensioner-guilty/
I'm going to go with its possible... not very 'open book' of social mama to not once have uttered Kyle has a brother if it is him.

See that teal outfit with the trainers, makes her look the height of shite 😭. The trainers don't even remotely go, what was she thinking.

Side note: I'm shocked at how different aimee looks here

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.