Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ek2209

DDOG talking about what could wrong with fillers/Botox etc 🤦‍♀️ Cannot believe people would still go to some for this that isn’t a medical professional.
“I trained for over a year” - she went to Manchester for a 2 day course and literally documented it 😂 fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 18

oneofthefifteen

Anyone that said they felt sorry for Aimee I’m sure that was short lived now she’s got 20 stories of her and Winey Wonka back up today!

Also, who the fuck says a sausage BAP in Glasgow!? Especially in that put on accent!!!

• Haha

Ek2209

Christ, Aimée is really ripping the arse out of this now. “This week has been extra tough but I bet you wouldn’t have guessed” - we would have, you spend every day fucking complaining and lying in bed feeling sorry for yourself. Except for when she has a nail/hair/eyebrow appointment of course! Her poor friend should be able to enjoy every moment of her pregnancy without having to worry about Aimée posting photos of her crying about it. As someone who has experienced baby loss, I can’t even imagine putting that sort of guilt on a friend.

• Heart

instainsta2021

She was thinking about getting a job but has to work on herself. She sounds like me at 17 when I dropped out school and wanted to tell my mum I didn’t want a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ll have pretend paps at the lunch today as well? That was the funniest bit of the book launch, another wee shot of that would be a treat!

• Haha

gettagrip

Long time horrified lurker of social services mama.

My toes curled watching her crying down her own phone to herself today. She couldn’t even find it in herself to put the phone down and pay Caiden any attention so he left again. She’s pathetic.

I don’t feel sorry for her. I know that sounds bad but she does nothing to help herself, turns tears on and off and doesn’t care about anybody apart from herself and Callie.

Car crash of a women.

mc1025

No matter how busy a weekend we have, I love a Sunday night chillin' out with a takeaway, a glass of wine, and making sure everybody is organised for Monday morning - uniforms, gym kit, dinner money. You can't do that with a big shiny moon faced, botched lip stranger in your house (wearing your husband's dressing gown)!!!

• Haha

Ek2209

God I can’t even imagine how shit Christmas would have been as a child if my mum just sat bawling her eyes out from the minute we woke up. I never understood why she felt the need to tell the boys at such a young age but seems like she also told Callie too? She’s 3! It’s one thing being open and honest with your kids and another thing telling them unnecessary and triggering information that they really don’t need to have the pressure of dealing with at that age. Purely for selfish reasons too so that they knew why she was in such a state when really she should have been cherishing Christmas with her 3 babies - a miscarriage is such a stark reminder of how precious and fragile life can be; yes, grieve as much as you need to but also remember you’ve still got 3 children who deserve to have their mum putting them at the forefront of her priorities. The kids must feel so stressed watching her act like that.

• Heart

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Nah know what tattle is the worst for - talk the absolute face off of someone then something bad happens and aw poor Aimee 🤣 literally the worst type of folk
You can think someone is an absolute weapon and still have empathy for them when something tragic happens 🤨.

Phsycho material thinking it’s black & white.

• Haha

xoNosy

This might get shot down cos it is quite harsh but I honestly feel like she’s been too open with those weans. Openly saying she was crying hysterically etc infront of them. 100000% understand what she went through is so traumatic but I feel for those kids, they’re only young and having to see that every day for weeks

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
See the maw with the eccie jaw? Misfit maw. What is the point of her? Her wean is a fucking brat, she's not got a job and all she talks about is how she suffered childhood 'trauma' in the 70s. I think we fucking all did hen, and no doubt when wee 'JLo' 🤮 grows up she'll be traumatised by your fucking antics too. Imagine posting about spending the day at the Matalan in Coatbridge. Fucking MORTIFYING! Then Aimee reposts a story about fucking m&ms??? These cunts need to get fucking jobs. Their men are pure MUGS.

• Haha

CodyJ89

Surely if you go away for the weekend or whatever you get homesick and just can’t wait to go home and cuddle your own kids? Tell us you despise your home and life without telling us Aimee 🙄 sad, pathetic wee cow

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Honestly, why is this a good thing?! Why has that not made her realise that she really shouldn’t be plastering her girl all over her public account?! That would freak the fuck out of me if some stranger approached me and my kid because they’d seen her online. How is this good parenting? Am I being over the top?!
E39ADE09-3B52-4A4F-9141-00D434DB9AE2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Mysteryy

So fucking insensitive. She is a psychopath. This has cemented it for me. She needs clinical help.
Her poor MIL must have been getting sympathy on the day that her son was jailed while Aimee was fizzing that everyone seemed to have forgot that she was upset too! Heaven forbid the attention was off her for a minute.

Mysteryy

This has got to be up there with big shagger Jim getting outed as a past tattle conquest 😂

Are they all K names in that family as well? Like the Drumchapel version of the Kardashians? Keeping up with the Kilgours?

I remember hearing about that poor woman at the time. I didnt realise that the husband later died too. 😔

• Haha
  • Sad

Ardnocklife

Big Aims thinks she’s being relatable saying “you don’t need all these material things to make your kids feel loved at Xmas”. Ah give it a rest love. You do fuck all for your kids unless it’s been gifted! You’d much prefer to spend your money on grub for yourself or shite for yourself 🙂 £500 on a dress to make yourself look like the fucking Xmas Turkey?

She’s such a hypocrite it’s unreal. How can she actually spout all that nonsense about not needing balloons to welcome the Elf yet she got 3 of them and consciously took a video to post it?! Is she really this thick 🤣 Maybe she thinks we are all jealous of how much of an amazing maw she is and she doesn’t want us to feel bad or like we don’t love our kids as much as she does 🙃 I’ll never be jealous of her because she’s a terrible, terrible Mother and she looks like she stinks. Bye ❤

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Honestly, why is this a good thing?! Why has that not made her realise that she really shouldn’t be plastering her girl all over her public account?! That would freak the fuck out of me if some stranger approached me and my kid because they’d seen her online. How is this good parenting? Am I being over the top?!View attachment 1067331
This is terrifying. Not only that people are actually approaching her but that she thinks this is good because it helps her 4 year old to understand a little more why she's encouraged to screech hello Instagram into her mothers phone several times a day. Is stranger danger a thing anymore?! This could actively encourage any weirdo to approach Callie in Silverburn while Aimee has her back turned for a second. All it takes is an I know your mum from Instagram and because she's had this before and aimee doesn't stop it they could gain her trust. She doesn't have the ability to understand what Instagram is aimee. She just knows she's taking to tour phone and watching herself. This is so bizarre and wrong. The world of influencing has gone mad.