Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that said they felt sorry for Aimee I’m sure that was short lived now she’s got 20 stories of her and Winey Wonka back up today!

Also, who the duck says a sausage BAP in Glasgow!? Especially in that put on accent!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Away for 3 nights and has to have a sleepover with the only child she remembers exists in the spare room? No wonder cupboard bleep has to go away in the cupboard for a wank. She'll have the cheek to be horrified when he finally has enough of her and her playing at being an adult life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a cheek to use getting back to Glasgow too see her kids as an excuse to jump the Q! Wasn’t caring about them all weekend or when she decided to sleep over an extra night.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I got delayed at work once when trying to get home from London. People kept talking to me…. Literally missed the security check in by 1 minute and they wouldn’t let me in. My flight was delayed 25mins in the end and I sat at the bar watching everyone board anyway, but by that point I had to switch my flight to one 3hrs later.
Wish I had just said I had to get home to my dog and pushed past some folk instead of being a grown up and taking responsibility for me being late.

Reactions: 8
I just can't help,but feel she creates content for tattle exclusively🤣 Every single thing mentioned here is alsmot immediately addressed in stories...her saying she did miss the kids,posting old pics to justify her " friendship" with Gem and other dumb mummies and then
..someone mentioned 2 days ago that Callie and DDUGS daughter have no chance veing brought up by these empty numpties that only care about clothes and yet here she is doing affirmations with Callie on stories😅😅😅😅

Thick as mince.

Whiny Wonka doing affirmations with a 'gifted' orli shite bracelet has bleeping ENDED me. Will Aimee make a donation to the charity? Will she duck. Teaching that wean duck all.
The only affirmations I can see oor social services mama do are something along the lines of 'I must gain 1000 followers this month' and 'I don't work so I CAN spend all day at Silverburn with Callie'
She's also made me absolutely despise the name Callie haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
where's her YSL bag appeared from? Is this another MIL donation to the shamie fund? The MIL better do an inventory before she moves out taking half her house and wardrobe 😂😂

• Haha
My niece and her friends are all round about Sh'aimees age, and none of them dresses like her - that horrible green shirt and what looks like what my gran would call "slacks", she looks like the 50+ year old woman in the office who thinks she's trendy but is anything but lol she has no sense of style, what is on trend or what suits her. Plus I've seen her a few times out and about in Silverburn and Barrhead Asda and she's not a small girl, how does she stay upright with size 3 feet!!!! I'm not even watching the Callie show - she is a feckin pain in the arse, so obnoxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My niece and her friends are all round about Sh'aimees age, and none of them dresses like her - that horrible green shirt and what looks like what my gran would call "slacks", she looks like the 50+ year old woman in the office who thinks she's trendy but is anything but lol she has no sense of style, what is on trend or what suits her. Plus I've seen her a few times out and about in Silverburn and Barrhead Asda and she's not a small girl, how does she stay upright with size 3 feet!!!! I'm not even watching the Callie show - she is a feckin pain in the arse, so obnoxious.
Yes! Those horrendous nylon black bootcut trousers you get in George at Asda. My mum and her bingo pals wear them 🤣 should add my mum is 77. That green satin shirt, and she had the cheek to attempt a 'french tuck' with it. DYING. She's got zero sense of style. The sparkly sliders will be out soon enough. Bingo chic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her dress sense is like her make up - so dated & old fashioned looking. They trousers are what you wore when you had a waitressing job at the local golf club when you were 14 & thought you were a ‘woman’
I wonder when she is going back down to London again - she will be dying to get back there & see all her new friends who she LOVES 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her dress sense is like her make up - so dated & old fashioned looking. They trousers are what you wore when you had a waitressing job at the local golf club when you were 14 & thought you were a ‘woman’
😂😂😂😂😂😂 laughing so hard at this!!!! So so true hahahahahahahahahaha Oh aimee 😅😅😅

is no one mentioning the periwinkle pointy patent boots/shoes she had on then swapped for a pair of heels when she realised she looked like Dog The Bounty Hunters Wife 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂😂😂 laughing so hard at this!!!! So so true hahahahahahahahahaha Oh aimee 😅😅😅

is no one mentioning the periwinkle pointy patent boots/shoes she had on then swapped for a pair of heels when she realised she looked like Dog The Bounty Hunters Wife 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh I was going to comment on these 😂😂😂 and then swaps with one of her new BFFS 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Look at her trying to portray Callie as the East renfrewshire equivalent of Mrs Hinch’s Ronnie.. I mean I dislike her as well but the whole oh Callie you’ve no idea how many people you make smile shite.

It’s one person. You Aimee. Cos your wean is a spoiled wee hole.

PS get ad-gifted on your orli stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kids talking straight into the camera give me the heave!! it is so obnoxious - that daft eccy jaw maw is doing the same with her daughter, filming their chats on the way to and from school, and she is older so it's even worse, they are making rods for their own backs with these outspoken wee brats.

• Haha
Look at her trying to portray Callie as the East renfrewshire equivalent of Mrs Hinch’s Ronnie.. I mean I dislike her as well but the whole oh Callie you’ve no idea how many people you make smile shite.

It’s one person. You Aimee. Cos your wean is a spoiled wee hole.

PS get ad-gifted on your orli stories.
A few comments made by strangers online does not mean everyone thinks it! They’re probably just being polite and have nothing else to say! She annoys me more than my own child, I think that speaks volumes 😂😂😂😂😂 I now also hate the name Callie 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.