Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't with her anymore šŸ™„šŸ˜³I knew she would be one of the first to like Connor swifts apology post. I honestly think she's even worse now supporting those morons she's 30 why does she fan girl like she's 12 šŸ‘€šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

Reactions: 8
I just can't with her anymore šŸ™„šŸ˜³I knew she would be one of the first to like Connor swifts apology post.
I donā€™t think she realises how damaging this is, sheā€™s literally showing her support for what theyā€™ve both done? Baffles me that sheā€™d do that when so many of her followers will see it?

I honestly think she's even worse now supporting those morons she's 30 why does she fan girl like she's 12 šŸ‘€šŸ¤£šŸ˜…
Also so weird, Iā€™ve commented before on how random I find it that she tags her when sheā€™s watching her videos, but she is actually such a big cringey fangirl. Laughable when Elleā€™s target group is teenagers, says everything we need to know on aimee šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
So for anyone whoā€™s not clued up on whatā€™s happened with Elle Darby, literally hundreds of her racist, homophobic, derogatory tweets have come to light. They were mostly 10 years ago, but there is a video as recent as the time she was in university saying how she didnā€™t like the ā€œsmelly foreignersā€ in the gym.

There were not just one or two tweets (not that this would be excusable either) but hundreds using foul and racist terms.

Her partner Connor was also revealed to have racist and misogynistic tweets.

Thatā€™s basically the gist of it.

Many influencers have unfollowed them both, some have made statements in regards to their feelings on the situation and why they do not condone such behaviour, some of these folk are extremely close with the couple in real life so not just a sad fan girl like Aimee.

I would just like to say to Aimee (we all know you read here) that your silence is compliance. But you are not even stupid enough to be silent, instead you like Connors apology, for what? So maybe one day the Racist couple will actually reply to one of your sad, beggy messages?

I remember when you made a tits up of your Black Lives Matter post, once again trying to make something not at all about you, about you. I remember you said you would educate yourself so you could educate your children. Well hereā€™s your bleeping chance. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that Elle Darby is a terrible person, the things she said were not due to age or lack of education, it was out of pure hatred for Polish people, Indian people, Black people, Chinese people to name a few. She is only sorry she has been caught out, and she is going to lose money because of this. Pure and simple.

Aimee, donā€™t be a useless human being for your entire life. Donā€™t care more about yourself and your own gain than you do about all of the people Elle and Connor have hurt with their vile words and hatred. Be better.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So for anyone whoā€™s not clued up on whatā€™s happened with Elle Darby, literally hundreds of her racist, homophobic, derogatory tweets have come to light. They were mostly 10 years ago, but there is a video as recent as the time she was in university saying how she didnā€™t like the ā€œsmelly foreignersā€ in the gym.

There were not just one or two tweets (not that this would be excusable either) but hundreds using foul and racist terms.

Many influencers have unfollowed them both, some have made statements in regards to their feelings on the situation and why they do not condone such behaviour, some of these folk are extremely close with the couple in real life so not just a sad fan girl like Aimee.

I would just like to say to Aimee (we all know you read here) that your silence is compliance. But you are not even stupid enough to be silent, instead you like Connors apology, for what? So maybe one day the Racist couple will actually reply to one of your sad, beggy messages?

I remember when you made a tits up of your Black Lives Matter post, once again trying to make something not at all about you, about you. I remember you said you would educate yourself so you could educate your children. Well hereā€™s your bleeping chance. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that Elle Darby is a terrible person, the things she said were not due to age or lack of education, it was out of pure hatred for Polish people, Indian people, Black people, Chinese people to name a few. She is only sorry she has been caught out, and she is going to lose money because of this. Pure and simple.

Aimee, donā€™t be a useless human being for your entire life. Donā€™t care more about yourself and your own gain than you do about all of the people Elle and Connor have hurt with their vile words and hatred. Be better.
Beautifully said @Ardnocklife šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» Bravo!!!

She actually showed her support to them by liking his comment šŸ™„ duck my bleeping life aimee šŸ˜…

AimĆ©e has unliked the post now, how predictable šŸ™„ Iā€™m really not surprised how dense she is about the whole situation, especially after her comments about gay people last yearā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Petition to get the social services mama to move back in with the MIL for a week if it means we don't have to endure story after story of Callie in that sickly pink room rabbiting on.

Petition to get the social services mama to move back in with the MIL for a week if it means we don't have to endure story after story of Callie in that sickly pink room rabbiting on.
Honestly feel like messaging her and saying stop trying to make Callie insta famous Hun, itā€™s not gonna happen šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Reactions: 11
We donā€™t have long before they move back in there. We can but hope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She clearly has been on here she swiftly Unfollowed both now and I liked the post, just us tatters helping again Aimee šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚I seen big Ash Reid and Kimmy G from the Scottish squad were following her too not sure I'm surprised with these three though x

Reactions: 2
Hmmm well Aimee, not sure if youā€™d have done it unprompted but regardless well done that was the only right thing to do.

I do not wish any ill harm to Elle or her boyfriend, however I think as ā€˜influencersā€™ they should not get a second chance. Those tweets were just disgusting. Itā€™s so reassuring to see all the big brands doing the correct thing and ending their partnerships with Elle and Connor. Maybe something will come out of this. Actions have consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe Aimee is thinking with Elle gone Callie can take over.
She has probably unfollowed but still checks her page for updates and be back tagging her on a few months

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly feel like messaging her and saying stop trying to make Callie insta famous Hun, itā€™s not gonna happen šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Yes. This!!! All of her ā€œTriciasā€ comment on what a pain in the arse she is. Her whiny wee nailsonablackboard voice, her constant limelight stealing and her side parting that aimee refuses to give up on. The bulk of her followers must think the same thing!

Aimee, Iā€™d bet good money that loads of your followers exit your stories as soon as they see wee ginger chops kick in with ā€œhewwooo Instagramā€ šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes. This!!! All of her ā€œTriciasā€ comment on what a pain in the arse she is. Her whiny wee nailsonablackboard voice, her constant limelight stealing and her side parting that aimee refuses to give up on. The bulk of her followers must think the same thing!

Aimee, Iā€™d bet good money that loads of your followers exit your stories as soon as they see wee ginger chops kick in with ā€œhewwooo Instagramā€ šŸ˜…
They defo do! My kid is a year younger than Callie and can say Hello properly but obvs she doesnā€™t know what Instagram is ā€¦ cos she is 3!!!

Reactions: 4

I certainly do, I can't deal with it.

Reactions: 3
Who asked social services mama for a chores update? All she ever does is come on and go through what sheā€™s done and what needs to be done šŸ„±ā€¦

ā€¦but goes out for dinner with FrIenDs and all we see is her sucking up some influencers arsešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Money Mum is another Crank pure gagging to be famousā€¦ her Dad went halfā€™s with her to buy properties which helped her pay her mortgage, however the story sold to the Insta fans doesnā€™t really tell them thatšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s such a wannabe, sucking up everyoneā€™s ass trying to be their friend. Saw this and my eyes rolled to the back of the room.
ā€œProud friendā€ šŸ™„šŸ¤®

youā€™ve never met mate, she probably doesnā€™t like you and just replies to your beggy dmā€™s for engagement! She wouldnā€™t refer to you as a friend. Stop throwing the term around because youā€™ve no real pals
54551824-9554-4F68-B773-713AADEAA417.jpeg

The thought of lying in bed with that screaming little pain jumping around in that mess and the big light on gives me actual anxiety lol

Reactions: 9
I canā€™t believe the state of Aimeeā€™s room and we all know thatā€™s not kid clear out, bet itā€™s always like that. No wonder she canā€™t get a grip of herself ā€¦ What on earth does she actually do all day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.