Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Do you think Big Aimee is up the duff?

• Yes

Votes: 63 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee Kilgour, Glasgow’s shittest instamum.

Thanks to @Chatterbox2412 for the thread title that actually wasn’t a thread title suggestion but fit perfectly and had the most votes!

Would anyone care to re-cap aimee’s best bits over the threads for any newbies joining us and for us to laugh at?

Reactions: 6
Big Aims thinks she’s being relatable saying “you don’t need all these material things to make your kids feel loved at Xmas”. Ah give it a rest love. You do duck all for your kids unless it’s been gifted! You’d much prefer to spend your money on grub for yourself or shite for yourself 🙂 £500 on a dress to make yourself look like the bleeping Xmas Turkey?

She’s such a hypocrite it’s unreal. How can she actually spout all that nonsense about not needing balloons to welcome the Elf yet she got 3 of them and consciously took a video to post it?! Is she really this thick 🤣 Maybe she thinks we are all jealous of how much of an amazing maw she is and she doesn’t want us to feel bad or like we don’t love our kids as much as she does 🙃 I’ll never be jealous of her because she’s a terrible, terrible Mother and she looks like she stinks. Bye ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s basically a cover so she doesn’t have to move her lazy backside isn’t it? That’s why she’ll accept everything gifted but make buggar all effort otherwise.

Reactions: 4
Yup - accepting a gifted trip to see Santa and then telling her audience you don’t need to visit Santa …. Great advert Aimee 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she means if the balloons and Santa wasn’t gifted her kids would be going without.

Poor Jackson still hasn’t had a bday day out xx

Reactions: 6
How can she say all that shite about not need this that and the next thing when shes done it? Saying that theres no way shes committing to moving the elf every night thats far too much work for oor aimee

Reactions: 7
I've seen a few "influencers" go on about how you don't need to do this, that or the other to have a good Christmas - but they'll do anything if its free. Makes me sick.

Ha ha! She’s trying to be relatable to the instamums who do all that stuff, with her cheesy Santa pics, balloons, hand stamped bespoke cookies, elf antics and whatnot.

While also wanting to be relatable for NOT doing it, likely cos she’s seen somebody else comment about pressure on mums to do all this show off stuff, and thought ooh that’s like body positivity, but for parenting.

Thing is though, if you’re being relatable at one extreme, you can’t be relatable at the other extreme without sacrificing your authenticity.

Somewhere in the middle is where most of us are I think.

She’s got to be oh so pressured and totally struggling, AND omg you guys look at these BALLOOOOOOOONS EEEEEKTaylorohmygoonessyouareamaaaaaaziing!

Reactions: 7
The problem is, everything is done to death now a days. It used to be that some people/Mum's were crafty, some were good at planning days out, some were fashionistas etc etc, and you would watch, admire and aspire to be like that person.

Now, thanks to Instahuns, everyone has a shot at doing everything for some content/attention/exposure. No matter if its done poorly or is complete overkill. Everything is a competition and a yet a carbon copy.

It's not the people who naturally do things well that are the problem, it's the ones jumping on every bandwagon and making something 'the thing to do'. Really grinds my gears, as someone who used to enjoy seeking out new places and photographing unusual sites - which has now been completely ruined by instahuns striking silly poses!

Don't even get me started on balloons 😷

• Heart
I can’t believe has birthday gifts that are all still in the bags - how rude & disrespectful to the people who spent money on her buying her birthday present. She is happily letting the world know that she hasn’t been arsed to open them and put the things away. What the hell does she actually do all day?? Honestly my mind boggles - I work full time at home still and have kids so use my breaks and stuff to whizz round with the hoover, put a wash on or start the tea before kids come home - she has ALL day and can’t even put away presents she has had for weeks!

Reactions: 9
She’s only got 120 odd comments on her competition for 2 sets of air pods & most are duplicates 😳😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.