Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and saying she was supposed to have done it weeks ago, it's hardly ground breaking im sure she could have managed it weeks ago....

Reactions: 2
I thought she was bleating on about being a Tesco die hard a few weeks ago as well.
i mean, I shop at pretty much every supermarket because there’s certain things I prefer from each store. But I’d never embarrass myself being paid by one to advertise how much I love them, then doing the exact same a couple of months later with a rival company.
She has no loyalty to anyone. Why brands work with her is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
She will have the footage stocked up as it was going to be for her announcement. Miscarriages are hard. She's maybe getting messages from people saying her talking about it is helping them. She will be losing followers because this is such a tough topic for many people to see or deal with. Lots of people will find this uncomfortable. It reapply is heartbreaking to see. I think it takes anyone who has lost a baby back to those moments.

People should follow https://instagram.com/nellyboxes for support about miscarriages. She makes beautiful gifts for those who have lost. She is currently pregnant which is incredible after their losses.

That's so lovely. I had a miscarriage didn't know I was pregnant so different but I spoke about it with immediate family I didn't feel the need to make that post on insta

I couldn't watch it either got about 3 seconds in. The person up thread who said she's trying to be like these young influencers is nail on the head

Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusting all that food wasted on these fat lazy chancers when we live in a country where families rely on food banks. Sickening!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
The only way I could work out the timeline of the reel was her nails cos she’s never got those breast cancer jammies off! Like most, I find it all very uncomfortable. I’ve experience grief and at no point did I think, “wait and I’ll find some sad music to put alongside this heartbreaking montage” All totally alien to me, but then, I don’t look for validation from strangers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I found it very awkward to watch, not because I don’t think miscarriages shouldn’t be spoken about, I totally sympathise with anyway who has went through this but I don’t think it should be used for content or like you say validation from people you don’t know. She needs support from friends and family and She should just take some time out and enjoy Christmas with her wee ones

Reactions: 8
Shows a video of a very bog standard girls outfit and makes a comment she knows people will say hasn't she brought for her boys. Says "of course I have its just not as exciting" that bleeping sums her up. What a joke. She's literally showed docs, leggings, a top with cardigan and socks. Hardly exciting to begin with, but doesn't think the boys things are exciting enough to show. Then goes on to say she feels as though she's reliving her childhood through Callie at Christmas because *insert accent here* "not going to lie I'm not really into football boots, fortnite, v bucks..." Oh aimee wise up! Not every parent is interested in everything their child shows an interest in, but you could at least pretend. I don't want to watch endless hours of YouTube about busses and planes, but I do. And guess what, I even went to the transport museum. Not because it was free, or hashtag gifted, or for an #AD but because my child shows an interest in these things!
Not interested in the boys things, but can't wait to play with Barbie Dream House with Callie. Got it.

You can actually see how buzzing she is that someone in the butchers told her she followed her on Instagram and gifted her a steak pie 🤣. What a bleeping weird thing for a grown woman to be so excited over.
I can see why the woman done that, and in sure most of us Tricias would do something similar if we knew what a crappy time someone had recently had and that we could help a little by doing something nice like that. But it's her calling it "gifted". She's so sucked into the Instagram world.

Reactions: 25
The way the boys came in to shot after one of Callies performances, you can just tell they were told to be quiet and get out the way so she could film the number 1

• Sad
Shows a video of a very bog standard girls outfit and makes a comment she knows people will say hasn't she brought for her boys. Says "of course I have its just not as exciting" that bleeping sums her up. What a joke. She's literally showed docs, leggings, a top with cardigan and socks. Hardly exciting to begin with, but doesn't think the boys things are exciting enough to show. Then goes on to say she feels as though she's reliving her childhood through Callie at Christmas because *insert accent here* "not going to lie I'm not really into football boots, fortnite, v bucks..." Oh aimee wise up! Not every parent is interested in everything their child shows an interest in, but you could at least pretend. I don't want to watch endless hours of YouTube about busses and planes, but I do. And guess what, I even went to the transport museum. Not because it was free, or hashtag gifted, or for an #AD but because my child shows an interest in these things!
Not interested in the boys things, but can't wait to play with Barbie Dream House with Callie. Got it.

You can actually see how buzzing she is that someone in the butchers told her she followed her on Instagram and gifted her a steak pie 🤣. What a bleeping weird thing for a grown woman to be so excited over.
I can see why the woman done that, and in sure most of us Tricias would do something similar if we knew what a crappy time someone had recently had and that we could help a little by doing something nice like that. But it's her calling it "gifted". She's so sucked into the Instagram world.
I got my little girl this outfit in navy 🙈 I’m quite ashamed I have the same taste as shamie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

You would think the fact she is supposed to be a mum influencer that she would show content relating to boys

Nothing says #grieving #devastated quite like a direct beg for free tickets, and a gifted steak pie.

Stay classy!

And as for the pass agg post to ‘haters’ - this is the problem with these insta huns, they think criticism and commentary is hate. The majority of comments on here have been disgust at exploitation, and concern that she’s not dealing with this in the healthiest way. So many comments about how they feel for her, urging her to take time to properly process before monetising it.

She can’t be aware of the stats on miscarriage. A huge amount of her followers will have experienced this, and most will not have felt the need to dramatise, broadcast, beg and grandstand. It’s distasteful.

Aimee - there is a huge opportunity for a sensitive discussion on miscarriage and woman’s health. Use your platform wisely and you may actually help. Clue - not like this.

Reactions: 11
Gifted steak pie MUST be in the next thread title. I am HOWLING at some big butcher wummin handing her a free steak pie I'd DIE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Callie not 3?? How the hell can her favourite You Tuber be Elle Darby? Pretty sure she would prefer Ryan’s Toys or Diana & Roma or something more age appropriate than Elle Darby 🙈🙈 claiming that and tagging her just reeks of desperation Aimee!

Reactions: 10
Is Callie not 3?? How the hell can her favourite You Tuber be Elle Darby? Pretty sure she would prefer Ryan’s Toys or Diana & Roma or something more age appropriate than Elle Darby 🙈🙈 claiming that and tagging her just reeks of desperation Aimee!
She always tags her, don’t think I’ve ever seen her re-share her post mind, probably because she’s a nobody! So so cringey for someone now in their 30’s. Also did she not say she had tickets to an Elle Darby event in London but couldn’t go 🥴

The tagging Elle Darby and ticket master is just so embarrassing but then saying she was gifted a steak pie 🙈😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who knew that all anyone needs to get over a miscarriage was a free steak pie fs what are they tenner max? Pure beg

Sorry but callie isn't one of these insta kids like Ash Reid has and I'm not even talking about looks she is so annoying and the voice goes thru me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.