Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be way off here but has Kyle got a brother??? Never seen one mentioned tbf https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/16793274/quad-bike-yob-killed-glasgow-pensioner-guilty/
Yes it’s his brother, I’m surprised it wasn’t noticed before now.

Funny that oor Aimee isn’t documenting her trips to the Bar L.
God could you imagine 😂😂 Callie screeching hewwo instagwam from outside the jail. Aimée probably doesn’t visit as if she did then she would immediately be arrested for crimes against fashion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
No, her house is a wee semi. They moved out just after Christmas so they could keep it clean and tidy for viewings 🤷‍♀️
Is it still not sold?

That’s definitely kyles brother. Got 5 years for killing that wee lady 😢what an utter wee prick. Funny that oor Aimee isn’t documenting her trips to the Bar L.
Wow! Oh my god this is insane. So the house she's living in is this monster's mum??

Interesting...he was sentenced on 21st Dec...go onto her feed and see what she posted that day. It's ALWAYS the Aimee show. Narcissistic witch.

I see her house is now a featured listing on Rightmove. She's asking too much. Should be o/o 199k in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh holy duck she had tagged Nike in that photo she's wearing scrubs in and the jailbird's sister has called her out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miss East Renfrewshire will be absolutely gutted that Tricias know her brother in law or BIL as she would say is a convict.

The cheek to say open book in her bio when she’s trying to kid on her in-laws house has anything to do with her… and their pjs, shoes and handbags 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Miss East Renfrewshire will be absolutely gutted that Tricias know her brother in law or BIL as she would say is a convict.

The cheek to say open book in her bio when she’s trying to kid on her in-laws house has anything to do with her… and their pjs, shoes and handbags 🤣🤣🤣
Having a murderer in the family isn't very Instagrammable I suppose. This is Tattle GOLD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Maybe this is part of why it was decided they would move in with the MIL to keep her company after her idiot son got sent down. Absolutely horrific what he's done, that poor elderly woman he killed while high on god knows what and her poor husband who died before any justice was done. 4 year sentence is a joke, should have been so much longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This has got to be up there with big shagger Jim getting outed as a past tattle conquest 😂

Are they all K names in that family as well? Like the Drumchapel version of the Kardashians? Keeping up with the Kilgours?

I remember hearing about that poor woman at the time. I didnt realise that the husband later died too. 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe the day Aimée’s BIL went to jail for killing someone is also the day Aimée posted a montage video of her pregnancy/miscarriage. Christ. Take a day aff hen.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for Kyle's mum if that is her other son - she must have so much on her plate and as usual Social Services maw thinks of nobody but herself overshares all their personal details, lets everyone know what possessions they have and when the house is empty and now this - no consideration for what another mother is going through and how she probably feels vulnerable enough without her whole life being online.

I see her house is now a featured listing on Rightmove. She's asking too much. Should be o/o 199k in my opinion.
If it was reasonable and a fixed price she'd have a better chance of selling.

Reactions: 7
I looked up the story, why would he now be blurred out in the pic? He was 23 at time of offence?

Reactions: 1
Bit of a weird flex tae tell folk you turned up tae an event dressed like the cludgies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe the day Aimée’s BIL went to jail for killing someone is also the day Aimée posted a montage video of her pregnancy/miscarriage. Christ. Take a day aff hen.
So bleeping insensitive. She is a psychopath. This has cemented it for me. She needs clinical help.

Reactions: 12
So bleeping insensitive. She is a psychopath. This has cemented it for me. She needs clinical help.
Her poor MIL must have been getting sympathy on the day that her son was jailed while Aimee was fizzing that everyone seemed to have forgot that she was upset too! Heaven forbid the attention was off her for a minute.

Reactions: 17
Her poor MIL must have been getting sympathy on the day that her son was jailed while Aimee was fizzing that everyone seemed to have forgot that she was upset too! Heaven forbid the attention was off her for a minute.
That's exactly what happened isn't it? The family would have been ROCKED by something like this, and Aimee pulled out the big guns to get the attention back to her. The girl is an absolute bleep. I rarely use that word by the way but this is now, in my opinion, the worst thing she's done.

I found Kyle on LinkedIn. He's only a 'trainee engineer' with Scottish Power...so feck knows how he's funding her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.