Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've got Tricias on here who know the witch who birthed ddug (šŸ˜‰) surely there's got to be someone lurking in the woodwork who knows the MIL. Because I absolutely have to know what she thinks of Aimee doing nothing at all. Not working, not even taking her own kids to school, claiming Instagram as a job yet too embarrassed to speak infront of Kyle and then moving into her house mid renovations and making out like she spent 3/4 hours the other day tidying it šŸ˜«.
They are maybe taking of the mum being vulnerable if all that has happened with her son. Doubt the mum is thinking straight at all

Reactions: 7
Imagine the stress of a house renovation and getting your head round the fact your head boy has killed someone..then son number 2 rocks up and hides in your cupboard to play his wee games whilst your cheeky daughter in law pretends itā€™s her house and piles the washing high to the sky whilst ignoring her three brats by sleeping the day away and pissing off to England to see her insta huns...that poor wumans living in hell! šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
New thread title suggestion - Aimee the houseguest from hell, new content coming live from Bar-L?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You'd hope with everything going on that Aimee would step up a bit more. Tidy up around the house and things, be doing dinner, not bleeping off for a long weekend to see some insta pal who's wrote a book about nothing new.
Helping her MIL out wouldn't be difficult considering she doesn't have a job or any structure to her day. While it's horrible what the son did, its not her fault and she must be feeling so many emotions. But here's Aimee on stories fannying about with the woman's coffee machine. It's unbelievable.

Reactions: 14
I think what she meant was she hasn't had a vanilla latte in ages as she was too much of a scrounger to put her hand in Kyle's pocket to refill the vanilla syrup themselves (you know since shes the one thats used it all). She's clearly just been waiting on the FIL to restock. I'd imagine she feels that he should pay for it since its his coffee machine rather than her buying it since it's her using it.
She's insufferable šŸ¤®
Youā€™re right but she still talks shite. Weeks? Sheā€™s always got to exaggerate šŸ„± .

Reactions: 4
This is random but does anybody know Aimee personally or if she found out she was pregnant with her oldest late into the pregnancy or kept it secret?? I am almost certain she done my nails while I was pregnant and she asked me a million questions abt being pregnant etc and told me she was looking at wedding venues and can't wait to have kids then I came across her on insta and.... Her oldest was actually born b4 my kid šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I had a bump etc so I was definitely quite far in considering I didn't show until around 5mth šŸ˜•
It's been bothering me for a while as I'm 100% sure she's the same person!

Reactions: 4
Swanning away to essex last weekend & would never dream of taking her kids out this weekend would she?

Reactions: 5
That's Aimee already got her bra off and those big fat tits swinging low in her honking dressing gown and it's no even 5pm. She's not washed her hair in a week?! Why is she not utterly ashamed of herself?? It's almost like her 'thing' is now sheer slobbery?
Big fat Ange is away back to Weight Watchers I see. Let's see how long she stays off the cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What parent of 3 can get their jammies on before 3pm on a Friday - I've still got a million things to do including 2 dog walks (tea time and bed time). I take it she's not dropping the boys off or picking them up tonight and once again relying on other people, oh and I was still working at 3pm like most other people

Reactions: 12
What parent of 3 can get their jammies on before 3pm on a Friday - I've still got a million things to do including 2 dog walks (tea time and bed time). I take it she's not dropping the boys off or picking them up tonight and once again relying on other people, oh and I was still working at 3pm like most other people
I've never known a more unrelatable mum. I think she's trolling us now. No mother lives like this. Don't get me wrong I love a wee early jammies night but it's still the middle of the day! The nights are getting light now too. She should be getting out with the dog and one of the kids at least. It's not even as if she has the excuse of a stressful week at work. Also, she doesn't realise her kids are getting older, they'll be starting to see that their mum is 'different' to other mums. They'll go to wee friends houses and wonder why they function in a normal way while they live in complete chaotic dysfunction. She's such a useless human.

Reactions: 13
I see she's removed the open book line from her bio now that us Tricias have outed her for having a bleeping big skeleton (murdering brother in law) in her closet. Weren't very 'open' about that were you Aimee?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ave no been following Aimee long so ah could be wrong but is she basically a scheme queen wae a Glasgow Uni accent?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ave no been following Aimee long so ah could be wrong but is she basically a scheme queen wae a Glasgow Uni accent?
That sums her up to an absolute tee - love it!! Pretty much all my family are from a scheme and we are far more "mearns" than her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it totally wild sheā€™s S T I L L trying to find her ā€œthingā€ on her šŸ’«platformšŸ’« this long after being on Instagram??!!
If you donā€™t yet know what your base content should be aimee then that really says it all!

Reactions: 8
I find it totally wild sheā€™s S T I L L trying to find her ā€œthingā€ on her šŸ’«platformšŸ’« this long after being on Instagram??!!
If you donā€™t yet know what your base content should be aimee then that really says it all!
She doesnā€™t have a ā€˜thingā€™ she just wants to be ā€˜insta famousā€™ without actually having any substance to her content. Sheā€™s too lazy and chaotic to actually produce anything worth watching

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.