Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder if the in laws have actually owned aimees and now they are doing all the renovating they are selling it?
I wondered this too. I know she got inheritance but when she spoke about it before it wasn’t tons of money, it was enough for a wedding and money towards a deposit. I wonder if she’s been “forced” out as another family member owns a big chunk of it also 🤔🤔🤔

Ladybee

I think she’s buying a new build and like it was mentioned, your home has to be sold before you can buy the new place (I think!) They are building up near where she stays so I’m guessing that’s where she’s going. So is she commuting from his parents back over to Barrhead?? So, bearsden to Barrhead 5 days a week?? Think there will be a few days off for the kids when she can’t get her arse out of bed!

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
To be honest, I think the dress is fine, I think it would look loads better and much less like a tent if she put on a belt.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Rubbish content aside, the use of kids for engagement is crazy. Everyone KNOWS what the risks are. Because so many people ignore them, it’s become normalised to use kids as engagement and content.

I bet by the time this generation of insta kids has grown up, there will have been a big change in legislation and attitudes to protect kids from grifting parents.
I really really hope so 🙌🏼

noseyitch19

Would she have to move her nurseries if she is moving to her mother in law?
I imagine she won’t tell them so she can keep her in. They’ll be doing her school application under their current address I assume to get an east ren school even though it looks like they going to be out the area probably until after Callie will start school!

noseybonkSep

I don’t know the lassie but to be fair I don't think she can do right for doing wrong. You might be able to fake joy about a new jumper or something but not a baby, an actual longed for life.