Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she wants to find her thing is because after a weekend with the annoying moneymum - who didn’t used to have a thing then decided money was going to be her thing - so socialmama is now obviously needing a thing too - it’s not money, fashion, influencing, make up, home - so what’s left?!?!

Reactions: 5
The reason she wants to find her thing is because after a weekend with the annoying moneymum - who didn’t used to have a thing then decided money was going to be her thing - so socialmama is now obviously needing a thing too - it’s not money, fashion, influencing, make up, home - so what’s left?!?!
And it's definitely not parenting - taking parenting advice from Sh'aimee is like taking relationship advice from Katie Price !!!

• Haha
Something she can easily “write a book” about to have a party and invite all her insta hun pals.

• Haha
I know she’s an absolute Cretin but at least DDOG actually goes to work and is attempting to do something about her weight if she is unhappy. And she does at least take her kids outside of the 4 walls they live in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she’s an absolute Cretin but at least DDOG actually goes to work and is attempting to do something about her weight if she is unhappy. And she does at least take her kids outside of the 4 walls they live in
Shame her work is literally mutilating people's faces, but the thought is there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's Aimee already got her bra off and those big fat tits swinging low in her honking dressing gown and it's no even 5pm. She's not washed her hair in a week?! Why is she not utterly ashamed of herself?? It's almost like her 'thing' is now sheer slobbery?
Big fat Ange is away back to Weight Watchers I see. Let's see how long she stays off the cookies.
Pure cilit bang knickers chiselling yeast off

• Haha
I definitely agree. I don't agree with a lot of what DDug does, lip flips included, but again at least she does get up and off her arse. She's as shameless as Shaimee for a freebie, but still pays for herself now and again and takes her kids out without leaving one behind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she even has to ask what her thing is? It’s not entertaining or informative, but it does provide a vital service. Making all the lazy grifters feel legitimised.

No job? No matter!
No standards of personal care or parenting? Roll on up!!

Want to talk shite about absolutely nothing and laugh at your own uselessness? Hello!

Fancy a few weeks months just wandering around shopping malls before declaring yourself exhausted for the day? This is the page for you!

Keen to develop strong goals like ridic eyelashes, big fat lips, somebody else’s hair, improbable skin tone and glow in the dark teeth? Yep, this is your gang.

You don’t drink but do drink unless you don’t drink around somebody else that doesn’t drink and isn’t folk that do drink? Then aye, totes magotes!

Can’t be bothered with nutrition, education or being a positive rolemodel to your children? Neither can we!

If working hard and having some basic level of self respect sounds like it’s not for you, have you considered ✨⚡✨💫MANIFESTING? ✨💫✨

Maybe you too have an irritating diva child and want to expose them online in the hope that you can financially exploit them? Watch and learn.

Hers and pages like hers are just there to lick each other’s arses and make them all feel better for being like they are. Deep down they must know they can do better, but having a community of like minded slobs makes it seem like it’s ok.

I think if it wasn’t for insta, Aimee would actually pay attention to her real life, and have the time and focus for the stuff that really matters. Ages ago somebody posted about what a good mum she was to the wee boys before she had C. I’m sure she’s still like that underneath and has been sucked in by this desire for fame and attention, and the echo chamber of people saying they live the same way. Nothing seems to have made her happy, I wish she could see that this character she has made isn’t good for her 🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Whit the holy duck are those brows 😭🐛
Harley is a bleeping cartoon character. Her and her boyfriend have had so much surgery they don't even look human anymore. That bleeping pout she does. I am surprised she doesn't have a thread in here cos she's a nasty wee cow.

Reactions: 6
Harley is a bleeping cartoon character. Her and her boyfriend have had so much surgery they don't even look human anymore. That bleeping pout she does. I am surprised she doesn't have a thread in here cos she's a nasty wee cow.
Someone make one, I’m intrigued by her and so surprised she doesn’t have a thread

Reactions: 6
“Haven’t taken the boys out, let them stay up too late last night so I’m tired and can’t be arsed with them. Weather is another excuse not to do anything with them all weekend too, excuse excuse excuse, bye lovelies”

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If I had a long weekend away from my kids I would have the worst guilt ever and be wanting to do something nice with them this weekend.

You never see them all doing something as a family. It is so sad

Reactions: 16
I know we only see what people choose to share with Instagram and it usually means all we see is carefully chosen content and captions ……. it makes me wonder what the duck does she do with the rest of her time if the content she’s choosing to share is the constant drivel we see day in day out???

The thing about her BIL is shocking and her husbands entire family must be heartbroken that he has made so many terrible life choices that led up to that day. I have a friend whos younger brother went to prison for being involved in something and it affected their whole family hugely because everyone was constantly worried sick about so many things. It isn’t fair to associate Aimee with him but the timing of her post was very inconsiderate and I cannot help but think she doesn’t comprehend the situation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
“Haven’t taken the boys out, let them stay up too late last night so I’m tired and can’t be arsed with them. Weather is another excuse not to do anything with them all weekend too, excuse excuse excuse, bye lovelies”
Actually breaks my heart for those poor wee boys. Of course she can make Callie’s dancing - like obviously! Yes she says she was up during the night with her and a broken sleep. She’s in a house where she has her mother in law there if she’s asking her to watch the boys whilst she takes Callie to dance, she could ask her to get them ready and out for their activities. Reality of being home from the best weekend ever clearly setting in as she looks awful. It wouldn’t surprise me if that shower to wash her hair was the first time she washed since she got home as she’s looked bogging ever since. All that money to have extensions in and she just washes it and leaves it. Why didn’t she go and have a shower and dry her hair last night? Why can’t she get those bairns to bed at a reasonable hour when she knows full well they need to be up and out for their activities?! It’s absolutely pissing down so what exactly is it she’s going to get home to get them organised for? A trip to silverburn? Home bargains? Or will she just be too shattered from her broken sleep she’ll have to go home and lie down. My bets on the 2nd option.

Reactions: 4
Sorry correct me if I'm wrong but did she say she was supposed to have a busy day with the kids but had to leave the boys at home because she didn't have time to get everyone ready?! Regardless of the fact I'm pretty sure both of the boys are more than capable of getting themselves ready, she had time to wash her hair (not time for a coffee tho 🤦🏼‍♀️). Fair enough she didn't dry it and I think she said the other day she hadn't washed it in days. But come on! Get some dry shampoo through it and spend the day with your kids. It's unbelievable than she does this sort of thing regularly and then shares it online.

Reactions: 7
I really feel for those poor boys. If strangers can see through the internet how much she favours her daughter then I can only imagine the emotional hurt those children feel. On her page she has FIVE highlight reels dedicated to her daughter and not one for her sons! She has one for a bloody toilet but can’t have a wee highlight of her boys, it’s so sad!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.