Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her family have just watched they stories and not seen how clearly textbook manic she is then they never will 🥴. She has completely lost the plot. Also see her trying to adopt some of Gemma’s personality when she’s talking 🥴

Reactions: 7
Only watched about 3 of her stories and had to turn off. How on earth are people still blinded by these so called "influencers"? And not just SocialServicesMama - all of them. Shes on jibbering a lot of shite about the best weekend ever, the likes of mama reid etc on about their gifted weekend away etc.. Where are all the real influencers? People talking about Ukraine and Russia and the cost of living crisis? Where are people talking about International Womens Day and not because its a chance to put up a super cute pinterest quote. But because they believe in it, because they live it because they have people in their life that embody it?! Honestly, I cant imagine being a woman of their age and having takeout coffees, home bargains trips and Primark hauls as the "joy" in my life! They will spout the "oh I dont know enough to comment on it" with regards to Ukraine or the utilities crisis etc.. Well find out you bloody vapid airheads. Educate yourself and use your platform to educate others too! Urgh... Happy Tuesday Guys.... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also see her trying to adopt some of Gemma’s personality when she’s talking 🥴
Dismissing moneymum facetiming her was so out of character. Very mean girls style, like 'hon why are you calling me? I'm too busy to speak to you' - seemed really unnatural and how I would expect moneymum to be, not Aimee. Was as if she was trying to make it seem as if Gemma was the one badgering her/trying to get her to stay. Funny she didn't tag her in those stories 🤔

Also, especially odd when she went on for the next 5 stories saying what an amazing weekend she had with the best people - if they were that great, why wouldn't you want to speak to them?

Reactions: 11
Dismissing moneymum facetiming her was so out of character. Very mean girls style, like 'hon why are you calling me? I'm too busy to speak to you' - seemed really unnatural and how I would expect moneymum to be, not Aimee. Was as if she was trying to make it seem as if Gemma was the one badgering her/trying to get her to stay. Funny she didn't tag her in those stories 🤔

Also, especially odd when she went on for the next 5 stories saying what an amazing weekend she had with the best people - if they were that great, why wouldn't you want to speak to them?
I thought the exact same with the hon why are you calling me comment.

I got the impression it was to show Gemma off as being needy and obsessed with her as if that's why she had to stay longer, rather than Aimee being an absolute cringe.

That lip. That's enough said really.

• Haha
Her top lip is wild, I can’t watch anything else!

Her crash is 💯 coming, I’m guessing Thursday or Friday once she’s realised what a massive fanny she’s been and watched her stories back. She’ll notice everything we’ve said here and how disinterested Gemma was in her being there and even more so her husband 😅😅😅

• Haha
Wtaf is she on, in these stories, someone needs to intervene here😳 how manic is she, actually really really sad and uncomfortable to watch. She's like a wee lost girl not a 30 year old married mother of 3 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This really highlights to me how empty, sad and lonely her home life really is if that was the 'best weekend ever' for her. I must be due on because I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for her. Someone slap sense into me please 🤣

• Haha
She’s manic. That’s not normal behaviour. Who is she actually telling all this too? Who does she think cares? ‘Girls, wait til I tell you about my weekend’

who does she think gives a flying duck. The social climbing mama

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooo busy with her sausage bap and LARGE coffee speaking to her 'lovelies' (herself), too busy speak to the sucker who put up with her all weekend. 😂 think it's literally meant for tattle as a 'FU she is my friend' 😴

• Haha
Do we think she has some sort of ADHD or autism or something? She is totally all over the place, very up and down, socially awkward, can't read the room, personal hygiene is a disgrace etc. Not saying this is what all ADHD or autistic people are like but this is all signs?

Do we think she has some sort of ADHD or autism or something? She is totally all over the place, very up and down, socially awkward, can't read the room, personal hygiene is a disgrace etc. Not saying this is what all ADHD or autistic people are like but this is all signs?
Also all the mental health issues, not slagging it in any way but it would make a lot of sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've just been on money mum's page for a nosey. Wow. She is THICK as pigshit, like, completely stupid! Aimee must have felt like bleeping Einstein after spending time with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That photo with the flowers in her stories shows just how bad that lip really is - that was taken a while ago and if you compare it to her face today in her stories her lip is huuuuuge today and is covering her whole top row of teeth. It really is bad - that hole d-dug is an idiot, but then Sh'aimee was more than happy to be experimented on!!!

I've just been on money mum's page for a nosey. Wow. She is THICK as pigshit, like, completely stupid! Aimee must have felt like bleeping Einstein after spending time with her.
I mean what with editors and publishers etc these days, anyone can write a book…. But you would at least think that Money Mum would have a basic grasp of the English language.
She’s a tool! And literally shared not one single new piece of information on saving money 😂

My 9yr old niece would be able to tell you most stuff she suggests! Has she ever suggested anything semi out there? You know, like renewing your mortgage terms every so many years to get the best deal, trying out hairdressing colleges for a haircut or a blow dry etc, genuine question as I’ll not be reading her book… I had a quick glance on her feed and other than the odd reel, she’s not exactly dishing out the tips is she?

And given Aimee has read it and been in her company and not saving any cash, doesn’t seem like a hit to me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aimee been hanging about with her and Chantelle this weekend hope she's not planning a book release soon haha

• Haha
Such nonsense about her “flight drama” I wonder if it’s was Ella Ravenscroft she was speaking about she thought looked familiar as she was in London and posted on her story about the same time last night saying the flight was interesting 👀

Reactions: 8
‘Honestly guys it was just the best weekend ever, I’m honestly so happy like I’m just so happy. Ahh just the best weekend with the best people. I can’t wait to come on and tell you more about the best weekend ever with the best people. Honestly it was just the best’

some body stage an intervention, this lassie has lost it. Like im genuinely concerned about her😅😂 also I’d have booted her in the fanny if she tried to skip past me at security.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that too, big plans to get a Costa and talk into her phone, how does anyone relate to her it's beyond me
I have big plans to get a Costa (after being up at 6 for a workout, weans ready and out the door to school and nursery) on my way to my full time job 🙃. She’s a rocket 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This really highlights to me how empty, sad and lonely her home life really is if that was the 'best weekend ever' for her. I must be due on because I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for her. Someone slap sense into me please 🤣
Don't worry, it'll pass. 😂

I felt sorry for her too as she just seemed like such a lost soul. Then I remembered that she willingly fucked off for a full weekend, including an extra day as she needed some me time. A refreshing break away from...doing absolutely duck all, spending all of cupboard boy's money on her and Callie while wee Jackson couldn't get a dinosaur he wanted (don't know how Jackson will ever forgive her when I cant 😂)

• Haha
Off topic completely here but has anyone actually watched the Money Maws highlights? She’s as unstable as our Aimee! If you get a chance watch the Mr&Mrs one, completely gobsmacked how they are even a couple, she seems so desperate 😂😂 think her and Sociopath Mama have more in common than we first thought 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic completely here but has anyone actually watched the Money Maws highlights? She’s as unstable as our Aimee! If you get a chance watch the Mr&Mrs one, completely gobsmacked how they are even a couple, she seems so desperate 😂😂 think her and Sociopath Mama have more in common than we first thought 😂😂😂
the funny thing about that was all the questions were totally sent from herself to herself - as she rarely got likes , comments and mentions (same as now really 😂) and it was all so staged. Often she did that - do questions to herself and it was and still is painful to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.