Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So social services mama had been speaking to Mrs Teal online for about 5/6 weeks and she's sending messages saying she feels like she is her soul sister. How very 13 year old of her.
Honestly so strange. She has struck up a friendship with this woman via Instagram a few years ago yet was always harping on about how she has "sO mAnY mEsSaGeS GUUUUUYS!" and can't keep up.
Also have they moved out of their house yet or are they just saying with Kyles family over the Christmas break. Cause I feel as though she would give moving out a big Stacey Solomon song and dance, a montage and crying about how her babies grew up on this house, thanks for looking after us and all the memories blah blah blah

Reactions: 9
So social services mama had been speaking to Mrs Teal online for about 5/6 weeks and she's sending messages saying she feels like she is her soul sister. How very 13 year old of her.
Honestly so strange. She has struck up a friendship with this woman via Instagram a few years ago yet was always harping on about how she has "sO mAnY mEsSaGeS GUUUUUYS!" and can't keep up.
Also have they moved out of their house yet or are they just saying with Kyles family over the Christmas break. Cause I feel as though she would give moving out a big Stacey Solomon song and dance, a montage and crying about how her babies grew up on this house, thanks for looking after us and all the memories blah blah blah
Think they are just their for Xmas for now.
i can’t imagine she’d have been in the “right frame of mind” for a move and we’re still yet to experience that journey with her (lucky us!)

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she will still be tagging Elle Darby and getting her little girl to gush over her with all the tit that’s hitting the fan just now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“My mother in law loves doing laundry”

I can assure you she doesn’t, she probably just didn’t want to give you any more jammies 🤣🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she will still be tagging Elle Darby and getting her little girl to gush over her with all the tit that’s hitting the fan just now
I was just coming to post the same thing! Her threads are moving so fast I can’t keep up but for anyone who’s not a fan, there’s been literally hundreds of tweets of her being racist, homophobic and everything else in between! Some of her die hard fans are saying it’s excusable as she was “young” (she was 17!) The tweets are actually shocking, not even a small handful.
If big Aims ever posts about Elle Darby again I’d be very surprised!!!

Reactions: 6
I was just coming to post the same thing! Her threads are moving so fast I can’t keep up but for anyone who’s not a fan, there’s been literally hundreds of tweets of her being racist, homophobic and everything else in between! Some of her die hard fans are saying it’s excusable as she was “young” (she was 17!) The tweets are actually shocking, not even a small handful.
If big Aims ever posts about Elle Darby again I’d be very surprised!!!
She will start loosing followers soon people who are supporting elle are getting backlash now, I can't believe how many people one girl can offend her tweets are disgusting 😭

Reactions: 5
Who stays with their MIL randomly for a week unplanned? They are seriously weird.
Can't think of anything more bizarre. It just shows how childish she is though. I don't know any couples with a child or children who would be able to go visit for a few hours and not come home for a week. Why would Kyle home and grab things, why not just go home?! If you're struggling after everything that's happened fair enough. But I get the feeling aimee would have done this anyway, means she doesn't have to lift a finger. She's probably been quiet because hopefully her MIL gives her a side eye everything she whips out her phone and turns on the fake accent.

Reactions: 4
Also, “I really need to get up, it’s 11am.” You have 3 young kids. Who sleeps till that time with 3 weans?!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Also, “I really need to get up, it’s 11am.” You have 3 young kids. Who sleeps till that time with 3 weans?!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Someone who’s MIL is on hand to deal with them properly no doubt and ripping the absolute piss out of it!

Reactions: 4
I bet if they sell the house and move in to the MIL she will love it so much they will stay forever

Reactions: 2
She’s a pure lazy toad isn’t she. Going to her in-laws for a night and staying for a week will 100% suit her cos she can lie in her pit while her MIL does all the cooking & cleaning & watching her kids. She will be lounging about, being indulged by her in-laws and (this might be horrible) but if anyone says anything or tells her to get a grip, she will play on her miscarriage and her mental health. She’s like a teenager… get a grip Aimee and get your ass home to your own house & get organised for your kids going back to school tomorrow.

Reactions: 8
So aside from the ridiculousness of going to your MIL’s for a weeks all inclusive holiday when your an adult with 3 kids I just can’t get over the fact that she is publicly broadcasting that her own house is lying empty for so long! She has shared where she lives loads so hell mend her if they get broken into! I’d have no sympathy and also doubt an insurance company would pay out! She’s a bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.