Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could practically see the eye rolls from the two girls in the car when Aimee was talking. Absolutely mortifying. And then inviting yourself to stay an extra night! Get yourself up the road hen for the school run in your pyjamas!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they’ll have pretend paps at the lunch today as well? That was the funniest bit of the book launch, another wee shot of that would be a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god big money maw slagging off Aimee in her stories for getting large drinks at Starbucks. Ffs. You really don't know this dafty if you think she cares remotely about saving Kyle's money! Embarrassing.

What's this 'basically an open book' shite on Aimee's bio? Utter bullshit she lies about bleeping EVERYTHING! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean as if it was bad enough her pal was basically saying look Aimee here’s the email address for you to contact Starbucks to get a job, you know like an actual place of work to go to, she’s throwing shade cos Aimee’s having it large in Starbucks 😂 course she wastes it, course she doesn’t finish it. That is Aimee’s absolute motto in life…take more than I need and to duck with the rest cos I ain’t paying for it, Kyle is.
Aimee did know who she was going to stay with didn’t she? She knew she was going to a book launch on saving money?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whit a week tae start watching Aimee’s stories again. Ah don’t follow her but ah became aware oh her when she was desperate tae be noticed by Kimmyg. Noo that car crash hus came tae an abrupt end Ave been looking for someboady tae fill the void and ah think Ave found her! Am affronted for her every time Ave watched her this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd be mortified if the random I'd moved in with for the weekend was on her stories having a sly dig because I bought a large in Starbucks 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stop imagining her phoning Kyle last night like an over excited 9 year old phoning her maw and da from a friend’s house to ask if she can stay over 🤣🤣 all so she can tag along to a lunch that she invited herself to 😭 the absolute brass neck on her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be mortified if the random I'd moved in with for the weekend was on her stories having a sly dig because I bought a large in Starbucks 😫
Daft botched face thinks this money maw is her pal and she is totally slagging her off in her stories and Sh'aimee is too daft to realise, so embarrassed for her :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“And I was like I want to come for lunch too” OMG get home! WTF is going through her head! Best content she’s produced in a while right enough, I’m watching within my mouth hanging open!
Even if one of my closest friends or family told me they was going for lunch with someone I would NEVER say I was going to tag along like that!!! The whole London trip has been one pure riddy!!! It must be nice to be a grown adult with such little responsibility in life that you can patch everything at home to stay away for an extra night!!

I mean as if it was bad enough her pal was basically saying look Aimee here’s the email address for you to contact Starbucks to get a job, you know like an actual place of work to go to, she’s throwing shade cos Aimee’s having it large in Starbucks 😂 course she wastes it, course she doesn’t finish it. That is Aimee’s absolute motto in life…take more than I need and to duck with the rest cos I ain’t paying for it, Kyle is.
Aimee did know who she was going to stay with didn’t she? She knew she was going to a book launch on saving money?
No wonder she is throwing shade!! What normal person with 2 brain cells wouldn’t size down if they know they never finish a large??? Like you say it sums her to T! Constantly wastefully thoughtlessly spending money on anything and everything!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The whole London trip has been one pure riddy!!!
It really has 😅😅😅😅😅 I have never been so mortified for someone in my entire life. I’ve re-watches the stories many times and I swear they get funnier and even more embarrassing the more you watch them 😂
She looks like a clingy, silly wee girl who’s hanging on to the popular girls. Nothings changed from when she was at school then 😂
She’ll be buzzing thinking this’ll raise her “profile” but she’ll soon realise the extra 300 followers wasn’t worth the pure mortification that’s seeped through both their stories this weekend 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The worst thing about money mum mentioning Aimee getting a large coffee is she doesn’t even tag her int he story( which Aimee is desperate for giving her more exposure) 😂if she was a real pal she would tag her and post her ect to help give her that boost , totally different subject but Aimee should definitely be back on her anti depressants she is so lost

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she thinks paying for a large coffee is ridiculous I wonder what she’s saying off camera about Aimee and Kyle paying a mortgage etc on a house they haven’t lived in since January!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm still not over this entire situation! If she felt like she HAD to be as this book event then her and Kyle could have taken "the kiddies" on a little trip away for the weekend.. she could have gone to her besties book launch while Kyle did something with the kids and then they could have spent another day out and about as a family. Any given opportunity she is sharing throw backs and greeting on her stories about her kids growing up, while she spends as little time with them as possible. Make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder how she had enough outfits with her and see she has treated herself to a pair of trainers not sliders 🤣🤣🤣 Kyle has mug written all over him, his whole family do

Reactions: 7
Has there been any stories from the airport for her return flight? Or are we taking bets that she’s staying another night :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's such a selfish cow. One good thing though, at least those kids of hers are getting a break from having cameras in their faces. The weather has been gorgeous here, hopefully they've just been at the park, been taken for McDonald's and allowed to just 'be' while with their dad. They kids never get that.

She's had "the best time, with the best people" how long before she realises she's been treated like a total mug and the comedown starts?

• Haha
She's had "the best time, with the best people" how long before she realises she's been treated like a total mug and the comedown starts?
If ddug is a real pal she will surely tell her how much of an idiot she’s looked

If ddug is a real pal she will surely tell her how much of an idiot she’s looked
I think DDUG will be just as starstruck and impressed by these ‘insta’ moms as what Aimee is so can’t see her saying anything!
Money Mum & Dad must be thinking, thank god she has finally gone… nothing like over staying your welcome!
I can’t believe that they didn’t take her to the airport 😂😂
Aimee your a 30 year old mother of 3 & this weekend behaviour was beyond tragic - get yourself up the road, get a grip and look after your kids instead of fan girling somebody on social media like a bloody teenager. No doubt she will be exhausted the rest of the week from such a busy exciting weekend so will be lying about her MIL’s house on a massive downer about being back in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.