Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamaelf

I’m a PT and the thought of her being anywhere near clients on a 1-1 basis horrifies me. Giving out the same wishy washy advice about nutrition and ‘mindset’ to naive and vulnerable people on the internet is one thing. But working face to face with clients in a gym is a totally different ball game. Oh my God, the red flags are endless:

🚩 She’s about as far from a role model for healthy living as you could possibly get. I’m not saying that every PT needs to be shredded but you are your brand. You should at least inspire the people you’re working with. No one gives a shit that you did a bodybuilding comp 5 years ago either.

🚩 She’s totally inept in social situations and has zero empathy. Face to face training is all about the rapport. If the client doesn’t like you/relate to you/trust you/have confidence in your ability, they won’t be sticking around. Similarly, if you can’t empathise with them, make them feel comfortable (because some of them will be vulnerable), and motivate them in a way that works for them, they’ll be off.

🚩 PTs are ten a penny. There are loads of really good ones out there with loads of experience. She barely has any ‘gym floor’ experience training others and doesn’t appear to do any sort of serious CPD. She rushed through that pre/post natal course in Bali like it was an inconvenience and actually told everyone that she was rushing it because she didn’t want to have to bring the book home. Wow, yes, let me hand over my hard-earned cash now 🙄

🚩 Being able to safely teach other people the technicalities of exercises like the squat, deadlift, bench press is a skill. Her own form is shocking and she barely trains like this herself but you can absolutely bet she’ll have clients doing these exercises.

🚩 All she’s done is talk about how expensive it’s going to be. You pay for the PT’s skills and experience. She has very little of either. She could give away sessions for free and they’d still be a con.

Part of me is genuinely concerned that she’s going to injure someone but another part is absolutely fascinated to watch this shit show unfold 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Vivian124

VIP Member
She sneers at slimming world cos it only measures progress with scales...... Then says today her weight is at a new low.... Because she weighs herself daily...... Is that not the same thing?!?!? Christ she's some wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Clariecakes

VIP Member
A4A72EE2-BD41-4F87-9842-AAACB3DFD804.jpeg

No one ‘mansplained’ you, you fucking dose!
I’m female and if I thought for one minute it was worth my time I’d message her, but I’d rather post on here.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Next time there’s a question box:

“Shiv, how many calories are there in that chip on your shoulder?”

My god, she is terminally defensive!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Annie1

Maybe they were just kindly letting you know what time the F1 was on as your post indicated you were heading out now to go watch it…why does everything have to be so passive aggressive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Shanto

THEY PUT PASTRIES ON ROAST DINNERS IN ENGLAND.
it's a Yorkshire pudding you absolute bint.

Surely she can't be this stupid? Surely...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Shiv must be up since around 4 to start her new job
Delighted for her!
Had to prep food too
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
“I’ll be doing some work at the gym, and training myself”. Stop trying to make it sound like you aren’t an employee doing shifts at a gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
How dare ye trolls! It’s not a 9-5. It’s a “passion project”. It’s living differently. It’s waking up at 4am for ONE client and sitting in an office all day with PTs ten years younger than you, but with way more credibility. It’s loving London life. Oh London 🥺❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t know about Siobhan because I don’t think she has a screed of empathy for anyone, but if a close friend of mine (like she’s trying to imply this lady was to her) passed away especially in such tragic circumstances, I KNOW I wouldn’t be going out for drinks or going out to get my hair done.
If someone I knew but not very well passed away tragically, I might not be devastated but I would feel sad for them and their family etc and while I’d get on with the day I KNOW I wouldn’t be posting all my merriment on social media. These are just basic social skills and etiquette that everyone just knows? Like you don’t have to be taught that that’s in bad taste, you just KNOW because you’re a human being and you have interacted with other humans before? Even if it’s not life altering for you, you can respect that it is a sad situation and it’s heartbreaking for those closest to that person and you can be sad for them and for the future that’s been lost. How does she just not grasp this???
Either don’t post about it fabricating some closeness with the person OR post your grievances but tone it down otherwise, you can’t do both and expect people not to find it callous and disrespectful.
As far as I was aware, Siobhan only met this lady maybe twice? Through sineads podcast and only met them afterwards for lunch I think? Not sure if there even was a second time but tbh I doubt she was more than an acquaintance but has to put herself at the centre of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Shanto

View attachment 1671987
No one ‘mansplained’ you, you fucking dose!
I’m female and if I thought for one minute it was worth my time I’d message her, but I’d rather post on here.

Tbh this is a good insight as to why she's single. The ignoramus. She was talking about going for lunch with someone to watch the f1, then puts up a post 7hrs before it starts asking where to watch it... a few men maybe let her know its not on till late as tbf most races start around 2pm. So she hops on the mansplaining train. What a pig. She may practice chewing carpets coz no man will put up with her attitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

leahcimm123

Chatty Member
Have I understood this properly? A sale that is actually just the current price before she ups the price in January? Fuck me🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
She’s making out that this whole saga training clients 1:1 is something she’s been longing to do & she’s so passionate going back to it 😂 no shiv you’re broke & have no choice ✌🏻 Cannot wait to see how this all pans out 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46