Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between Shiv having a bigger financial crisis than the UK government ahead of Abu Dhabi and Becca’s latest financial woes how could anyone give trust these two? Shiv planning her week on a Saturday night means she must be b2b doing PT tomorrow
What's happened Becca?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It was only a matter of time before someone realised the lack of common sense with the Bali huns and scammed them. It's wrong but was predictable ....

Reactions: 11
Lol at her calorie counting but not including the sauce, which is where you lots of calories add on without people realising.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No time stamps today for yoga? Not feeling like a superior being today.

Also.. not seen much in the way of what the whoop thinks of her recovery for about a week now just what she's been doing in her classes. Is it suggesting maybe you shouldn't, Shiv?

Reactions: 9
Whoop hasnt shown one of her tags. .... also one or two drinks today cause she has to go to work tomorrow 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to read the Sunday Times, then later we get a picture of the back page, clearly the paper hadn’t been opened. Then she’s eating. She has literally scanned the front and back page and makes out she reads the full thing. Which would take a couple of hours. What a total wanker.

Reactions: 9
God, she is the WORST. And I say that as someone with a Monzo account (but tend of favour Revolut or Starling)

Screenshot_20221023-124900_Instagram.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hopefully she won't have any more money issues now she has a monso 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoop hasnt shown one of her tags. .... also one or two drinks today cause she has to go to work tomorrow 😆😆😆
Going for a roast and staying out for the F1 which isn’t on until 8pm but thinks she’ll only have one or two drinks. Oh how she lies to herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ (or else she expects the race to be on at lunchtime but she’s such a big dedicated fan that it can’t be that she doesn’t know what race is on this weekend)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could she be any more of a c**t right now.
Think we’d need an actuary to calculate that one.

Going for a roast and staying out for the F1 which isn’t on until 8pm but thinks she’ll only have one or two drinks. Oh how she lies to herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ (or else she expects the race to be on at lunchtime but she’s such a big dedicated fan that it can’t be that she doesn’t know what race is on this weekend)
Layering for the weather… is she on an Arctic expedition she didn’t tell us about? it’s not even cold yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A4A72EE2-BD41-4F87-9842-AAACB3DFD804.jpeg

No one ‘mansplained’ you, you bleeping dose!
I’m female and if I thought for one minute it was worth my time I’d message her, but I’d rather post on here.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Maybe they were just kindly letting you know what time the F1 was on as your post indicated you were heading out now to go watch it…why does everything have to be so passive aggressive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1671987
No one ‘mansplained’ you, you bleeping dose!
I’m female and if I thought for one minute it was worth my time I’d message her, but I’d rather post on here.
No one messaged her, she read on here but can’t admit that and so a passive aggressive post with a deliberate mistake to make herself look smart

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.