Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious how little miss pick me never shuts the fcuk up about being the only girl in the “jits” class but she’ll also try to pull some engagement out of playing the big strong feminist “mansplaining” card.. what a tool..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1671987
No one ‘mansplained’ you, you bleeping dose!
I’m female and if I thought for one minute it was worth my time I’d message her, but I’d rather post on here.

Tbh this is a good insight as to why she's single. The ignoramus. She was talking about going for lunch with someone to watch the f1, then puts up a post 7hrs before it starts asking where to watch it... a few men maybe let her know its not on till late as tbf most races start around 2pm. So she hops on the mansplaining train. What a pig. She may practice chewing carpets coz no man will put up with her attitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Next time there’s a question box:

“Shiv, how many calories are there in that chip on your shoulder?”

My god, she is terminally defensive!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She looks like someone’s bit on the side. She’s single because she’s an hole.

Reactions: 17
She has the same Emotional Intelligence level of a toddler and the self awareness of a narcissist. Until
she recognizes that herself, we have guaranteed premium-cringe content for another 38 threads.

Reactions: 24
Is it really mansplaining to let someone know what time F1 is on ? She's clearly dressed up and ready to go 😂😂😂

She LOVES any opportunity to try be a feminist 😂😂

Pro top Shiv: feminists don't hark on about being the "only girl" at BJJ, they also don't fan girl over the likes of James Smith or be bothered with the writings of Jordan Peterson.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She 100% didn't know the F1 was on so late. She's a head. Like that character from Little Britain, 'yeah but, no but, I knew that already - shut up'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I followed the Twitter page under my actual profile and now Miss O’Hagan’s stories do not appear across the top of my Instagram page 🧐… is she checking who follows the Twitter page and limiting their access on Instagram? I havn’t been blocked … but if this is the case she really has a way too much time on her hands “ over the water “ ……

I think the correct term is “ across the water “ but you can’t correct some people 🙈
Maybe they were just kindly letting you know what time the F1 was on as your post indicated you were heading out now to go watch it…why does everything have to be so passive aggressive
Cause she's a bleep 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.