Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has a personal trainer for sixty quid an hour
Which actually turns out almost 2 hours.
This trainer sets him up with further self sessions during the week and messages encouragingly throughout the week. He doesn’t offer a diet plan other than general healthy diet advice. He knows he is not qualified. Also my partner is seeing results.

Reactions: 17
My husband has a personal trainer for sixty quid an hour
Which actually turns out almost 2 hours.
This trainer sets him up with further self sessions during the week and messages encouragingly throughout the week. He doesn’t offer a diet plan other than general healthy diet advice. He knows he is not qualified. Also my partner is seeing results.
Is his PT telling him to eat and drink as much as he wants as long as it makes him happy?
Is his PT just an excel sheet where he does the work himself with no help?
Does his PT provide no support?
Is his PT regularly talking rambling nonsense that makes no sense?

If the answer is no to all the above then his PT is not Shiv O Hagan and is worth the money. Good on him😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"it's bulk season bro" my god she just can't pull anything off she's just so cringe. It's up there with crew and cool ✌

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She charges more than €99 p/h for personal training??
Omg, here she is discussing her weight AgAiN
Says she's 71kg but entered the weight category for 79kg because she plans to eat and drink to such an extent on holidays she believes she will rapidly gain over 16lbs.

I don't know *anyone* with a normal relationship to food/alcohol who expects to gain 16lbs in 2 weeks of binge eating and drinking.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Says she's 71kg but entered the weight category for 79kg because she plans to eat and drink to such an extent on holidays she believes she will rapidly gain over 16lbs.

I don't know *anyone* with a normal relationship to food/alcohol who expects to gain 16lbs in 2 weeks of binge eating and drinking.
Sounds like she’s gonna double-down and go for it. I’m here for it 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear God,
It’s me - please please please can you let her opponent beat the living tit out of her and have it be recorded and uploaded for others to watch.
thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

She's insane! I went on holiday for 10 days, ate and drank a bit ( didn't go mad ) walked a bit and I gained 3 pound. 16 pound is just not normal.

Reactions: 17
Only people with severe issues around food gain that much on holiday. I remember Jen’s Journey gained 18lbs once on a weeks holiday. Sarah Burke gained the guts of a stone on holiday & Trisha’s Transformation was the same. It’s not normal, all these women have issues with food & drink.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did ye common folk not know that when you travel business class, you compete with your fellow passengers to eat and drink the most. 6 hours there and 6 hours back of pure gluttony for SOH

Reactions: 13
Did ye common folk not know that when you travel business class, you compete with your fellow passengers to eat and drink the most. 6 hours there and 6 hours back of pure gluttony for SOH
Shiv is so classless and tacky it's incredible. Wonder will the rest of the O'Hagan clan have to slum it up in economy while Shiv gorges and drinks as much as she can to get the value of her ticket back.

Reactions: 9
She's like a teen on a 6th year holiday. She's so classless it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
maybe she has MP plus size photo shoot coming up. Bulking season Bro, can she be any more of a turd?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
maybe she has MP plus size photo shoot coming up. Bulking season Bro, can she be any more of a turd?
Screaming 😂😂. I thought the same thing was bulking code for a upcoming photoshoot 😂😂

Shiv is so classless and tacky it's incredible. Wonder will the rest of the O'Hagan clan have to slum it up in economy while Shiv gorges and drinks as much as she can to get the value of her ticket back.
She’s defo the only one in business class - you think her family are paying for business. To have a camera stuck in their faces 😂. God can you imagine her with them in business “mams first time in business” / “I remember my first time in business class” / “I’m so thankful that the furnace is doing so well that I can afford this for my family”

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.