Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can behave in her normal way because she really wasnt in anyway close to Lynsey......she cares not! Pity post done...Shiv moves on.

Reactions: 21
She can behave in her normal way because she really wasnt in anyway close to Lynsey......she cares not! Pity post done...Shiv moves on.
It's very crass though. She was implying they were very close and she used to send voicenotes.

Seriously Shiv. More free advice for you. Just stfu in the future if your going to post living your best life posts in the same breath as if you are grieving for a friend.

Slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I genuinely don’t know about Siobhan because I don’t think she has a screed of empathy for anyone, but if a close friend of mine (like she’s trying to imply this lady was to her) passed away especially in such tragic circumstances, I KNOW I wouldn’t be going out for drinks or going out to get my hair done.
If someone I knew but not very well passed away tragically, I might not be devastated but I would feel sad for them and their family etc and while I’d get on with the day I KNOW I wouldn’t be posting all my merriment on social media. These are just basic social skills and etiquette that everyone just knows? Like you don’t have to be taught that that’s in bad taste, you just KNOW because you’re a human being and you have interacted with other humans before? Even if it’s not life altering for you, you can respect that it is a sad situation and it’s heartbreaking for those closest to that person and you can be sad for them and for the future that’s been lost. How does she just not grasp this???
Either don’t post about it fabricating some closeness with the person OR post your grievances but tone it down otherwise, you can’t do both and expect people not to find it callous and disrespectful.
As far as I was aware, Siobhan only met this lady maybe twice? Through sineads podcast and only met them afterwards for lunch I think? Not sure if there even was a second time but tbh I doubt she was more than an acquaintance but has to put herself at the centre of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sorry! Quite off topic to what’s currently being discussed but I think the toner did wonders for her hair, I actually think it looks decent

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t know about Siobhan because I don’t think she has a screed of empathy for anyone, but if a close friend of mine (like she’s trying to imply this lady was to her) passed away especially in such tragic circumstances, I KNOW I wouldn’t be going out for drinks or going out to get my hair done.
If someone I knew but not very well passed away tragically, I might not be devastated but I would feel sad for them and their family etc and while I’d get on with the day I KNOW I wouldn’t be posting all my merriment on social media. These are just basic social skills and etiquette that everyone just knows? Like you don’t have to be taught that that’s in bad taste, you just KNOW because you’re a human being and you have interacted with other humans before? Even if it’s not life altering for you, you can respect that it is a sad situation and it’s heartbreaking for those closest to that person and you can be sad for them and for the future that’s been lost. How does she just not grasp this???
Either don’t post about it fabricating some closeness with the person OR post your grievances but tone it down otherwise, you can’t do both and expect people not to find it callous and disrespectful.
As far as I was aware, Siobhan only met this lady maybe twice? Through sineads podcast and only met them afterwards for lunch I think? Not sure if there even was a second time but tbh I doubt she was more than an acquaintance but has to put herself at the centre of everything.
A million percent all of this!! And I’d imagine those ‘podcasts’ she referred to in the post were sent to Sinéad when her and Slob were living together in Bali…. Slob with a glass up against the wall like the creep she is! She’ll be fuming when she sees the engagement Sinéad got an her grid post

Reactions: 15
Siobhan this morning ‘Lynsey dying has really made me question to get the most in life’

On the same post - ‘skipping training to record content while my hair is done’

#YOLO

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She needs to just shut up now. Don’t comment on it if she doesn’t have any real feelings on it. She’s definitely been reading sinead’s posts and is trying to copy the tone but is coming off so badly. What is wrong with this girl at all. She’s like a malfunctioning robot

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone needs to send her a DM seriously. An absolute ghoul. She could not give a duck evidenced yesterday by posting cocktails and prosecco.

Reactions: 15
She definitely won't go to the funeral. Calling it now. Selfish cow.
doubt she could afford to go.

London can be a very lonely place. Especially if you spend all day pissing about with the odd PT session. Why did she leave Bali ??

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I lost my brother to cancer very suddenly 1 year ago. She is an absolute soul less cow the way she is using this for content. And bunching in with hair comments. I dont think there is one functioning brain cell in that girl. As someone said shes like a malfunctioning robot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
doubt she could afford to go.

London can be a very lonely place. Especially if you spend all day pissing about with the odd PT session. Why did she leave Bali ??
Cos the Bali farmers came in to her hut with her cult and ran them all out of there. One farmer handed her a gun to shoot Leonardo and she was willing to do it to keep Bali "cool" and the cult saw what she was capable of so legged it and she ended up on the ground repeatedly shouting NoNo Nooooo cos they all realised she's a fraud and a 30 something weirdo hanging around with 20 something yr olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Summer in London”… oh how I *cannot* wait for the crappy winter weather to hit🌧🌩❄ (Sorry to any other London residents but the smugness of this one is unreal)

Reactions: 17
Jesus Shiv. Jesus bleeping Christ.
“Twisting” something carries a negative connotation. Idiot.

Can’t believe she doesn’t see the issue with the banal hair comment being lumped in with this.

Chronic lack of empathy. Absolutely chronic.
I xant believe the hair comment at the end 🤨

Reactions: 9
“Wouldn’t bother tbh”

About that Colleen hoover book.
No context as to why. Nothing, just isn’t good enough for the almighty shiv & that’s all you need to know. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.