Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it give anyone else complete rage that she never fully closes the drawers in that tall chest of drawers??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why do they say bad news and not just spit it out. Or even better keep it to themselves!!!

It must drive up engagement when they do it that way. DMs "hope your ok" etc

Reactions: 10
If it's what I think it is then they're a pair of wankers. Making out they're part of some sort of inner circle because the news isn't public yet.
On the Hegs thread they said a girl called Lynsey Bennett has died. Young woman with cancer.

These cunts vague-booking to make it look like they've the inside scoop.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
On the Hegs thread they said a girl called Lynsey Bennett has died. Young woman with cancer.

If someone has just passed away, why in the same post say you also had some really good news 😳😳😳 what an absolute c*nt!! Someone has lost their life, their family and friends will be broken, but all good with you Shiv! All with a photo of her body after being out a run as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
David Brent when he tells them there will be redundancies but "on a brighter note, I've been promoted"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If someone has just passed away, why in the same post say you also had some really good news 😳😳😳 what an absolute c*nt!! Someone has lost their life, their family and friends will be broken, but all good with you Shiv! All with a photo of her body after being out a run as well.
this! There is no comparison whatever the good news as someone has passed away and left two little girls without their mum.

Reactions: 12
No need for that story, totally disrespectful. Take it down, Shiv you utter ghoul 🙄

Reactions: 19

That must be it. Hegs posted a photo with her and she looked very very ill - I didn't even know who she was but assumed there was something very seriously wrong and went to see who she was. Her own thread was suggesting it was finals days/hours this week.
Siobh's post is so inappropriate and disrespectful. All these influencers are so fake and shallow.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
'I'm so sad' , next story 'click AF link' Such a fake witch, honestly disgusted by her!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I think Shiv tagged her once in a post.

Shiv is so incredibly false. Everything is for the benefit of Shiv. If you actually cared about the person you would take a day off grifting ffs. Maybe make a donation to a cause in their honour.

Reactions: 22
What an absolute heartless cow. Why would she say that after someone died I don't know. I'll never ever have one shred of sorrow for Siobhan O'Hagan. A lonely little entitled witch.
Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Didnt she post other week about bad news from Portugal and it was her sisters husbands dad. And here she is again posting about the death of someone she hardly knew, what was the good news Shiv, you ignorant *unt. She really is a nasty person. Then posting looking for money in next story. Honestly, lord forbid anything happened to her family, poor Deirdre having her funeral broadcast for the world to see, for content.

Reactions: 21
Maybe the good news is a baby has been born to felicity?
(Disclaimer... i dont actually know this to be true)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.