Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please nobody come at me but… has she lost weight? She looked leaner during morning shapes 🤷🏽‍♀️
Well with her fridge of Fage and calorie controlled ready meals, probably yes. She’s doing exactly what she preaches against and disproving her entire ethos. As usual.

Reactions: 24
please nobody come at me but… has she lost weight? She looked leaner during morning shapes 🤷🏽‍♀️
I mean if she’s that broke - she would be choosing booze over nutrition.

That and living off 3 punishment daily workouts and a diet of hatred Does a body good.

Reactions: 12
Agree she does but & that’s a big but she’s been cycling to work with 10000 steps done even before that! Her 1.5 hrs of BJJ & followed by weights session or the sparring she does in the park! She’s been eating calorie controlled ready made meals too!

Reactions: 13
she has
she did the Oven for one day, 10 billion steps a day, 84 BJJ a week, and 10 deadlifts. She is defo trying to get thin for the family trip

Reactions: 22
she has
she did the Oven for one day, 10 billion steps a day, 84 BJJ a week, and 10 deadlifts. She is defo trying to get thin for the family trip
She'll be on a mission to bag a team engineer... Or reserve driver... Or wait, maybe an FP2 driver... Will settle for a track marshal 😂

Also, an afternoon nap? Christ above Granny panties, you go to bed at 8pm anyway! Yet more completely unrelatable life commentary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have I understood this properly? A sale that is actually just the current price before she ups the price in January? duck me🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
@khabib's_bottom here you go…this is what she came up with when she couldn’t sleep😂 She’s a scam artist!
🚩🚩🚩Scammer🚩🚩🚩

Ugh I bleeping despise her it's so transparent what she is doing the manipulative gaslighting lying witch!

It's such bullshit - to scam people so she can pay for Abu Dhabi.

The sad thing is people will fall for it and get nothing in return. While she is posting her best life on their coin.

A full on head. Look around you Shiv, are you reading them newspapers at all!!?? Do you see what is happening in the world? And you plan to push prices up from €89 to €99 in 2023. Yeah right she has no intention of doing that, it's just a ploy so she can manipulate into giving her money right now.

Your a stupid greedy wench. Shove your spreadsheet where the sun that shine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus the predictability of the fire sales (pun fully intended) to fund her trips and lorry loads of booze are horrendous. What a disgusting scam artist. Shiv go get a fkn job like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please support my… sorry I’ll start again as Stomps would never say sorry

Support my holidays and Christmas alcohol requirements by signing up to my fake sale today (funds must be in my account pronto) ye boringly normal fools.
Siobhan “I’m bleeping broke” O’H

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm actually raging at this one. Think it's the closest I've been to outing myself and volleying a tirade of abuse at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even if only 10 people signed up after that reel, she’d have close to €900 extra cash for the trip next week. That’s someone’s air fare paid off. Or a few nights paid off the hotel. She knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 17
So this is how she will afford the family holiday. Oven going up in January so lock in those prices lads.
If people fall for this scammer it's their own fault, I have never wanted someone to fail as much as I want this one to fail, there is nothing likeable about her 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She'll be on a mission to bag a team engineer... Or reserve driver... Or wait, maybe an FP2 driver... Will settle for a track marshal 😂

Also, an afternoon nap? Christ above Granny panties, you go to bed at 8pm anyway! Yet more completely unrelatable life commentary
Well her housemate is dating a mercedes garage technician so I'd say that's what siobh wants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, she knows full well. As always it's desperate, panicky and poorly executed.

She has done this multiples of times over the past few years when there is a big event on the horizon. She will take people's money and leave them hanging with no service.

It's about time she was publicly called out.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.