Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh Dolly got a job. Working 9-5 working hard to make a living. I’m here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh, there’s the daily “I love London” affirmation. Say it enough times and you might start to believe it, Shiv!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone dared to mansplain to her that "sweater weather" is when it's cold enough to put on a sweater/jumper, and not that you don't need a coat?
Although Urban Dictionary informs me that it's also a song, and saying you like it is code for being bisexual, so maybe she's just sending coded messages and not a complete moron who arrogantly misuses simple phrases with confidence. Then again, nothing stops both being true!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s making out that this whole saga training clients 1:1 is something she’s been longing to do & she’s so passionate going back to it 😂 no shiv you’re broke & have no choice ✌🏻 Cannot wait to see how this all pans out 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“I’ll be doing some work at the gym, and training myself”. Stop trying to make it sound like you aren’t an employee doing shifts at a gym.
And her long day is train a client, do a workout, have a facial. Oh my God, I'm wrecked just thinking about the stress. Didn't even have time to wash her hair before her new client in a brand new very expensive gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys do you reckon she requested time off from the gym for the F1 trip next month? 🥳
SOH: " Sorry fam, F1 trip is off, I can't get my annual leave approved by the boss. New job and all that. Last 1 in gets whats left of the days off. Maybe next year?"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't wait for her to have a rude awakening now, joining the rest of us plebs who have to work for a living and don't spend our days peacocking on insta and arsing around exuding smugness about our 5am wake up call and napping for the rest of the day.
Let's see how the yoga-reading-coffee-thoughts routine holds up now that she has to do more than 1 hour of work a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The wellness centre she's working out of is a place where freelance trainers 'rent' gym space to train clients. She's not working a 9-5, far from it (sure she has to be living differently) she can pick & choose her hours.

Reactions: 9
SOH: " Sorry fam, F1 trip is off, I can't get my annual leave approved by the boss. New job and all that. Last 1 in gets whats left of the days off. Maybe next year?"
I can see her riding her lime bike into oncoming traffic to break her leg before admitting to her family or followers that she can’t go because she can’t get the time off work 😂😂

The wellness centre she's working out of is a place where freelance trainers 'rent' gym space to train clients. She's not working a 9-5, far from it (sure she has to be living differently) she can pick & choose her hours.
They do. But they also let PT’s work hours in reception - teaching a class or cleaning to reduce their rent.

Reactions: 14
I can see her riding her lime bike into oncoming traffic to break her leg before admitting to her family or followers that she can’t go because she can’t get the time off work 😂😂

They do. But they also let PT’s work hours in reception - teaching a class or cleaning to reduce their rent.
And like, PTs tend to work the hours their clients want them to...often before work or after work for those boring 9-5ers. So not her usual life of leisure, maybe writing an email at some point during the day (between naps)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll have to address the account now I think that it's been noticed by her overlord. 😂

Wonder is it a bot that just likes posts on his behalf. It's funny that he liked that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just spat out my coffee that JS liked it.
PAHAHAHAHAHA PLS.

Also yes on the gym note, most pt’s will work reception/cleaning hours to reduce their rent when they first start out.

My friend pays the gym he works for £400 a month in a gym in Derry and it’s not a fancy shmancy London place like hers. I would say at least £200 a week rent she has to pay, considering she said her coaching would be expensive.

So 100% she’s working for them cleaning etc to lessen the gym rent unless her one client is paying super big bucks and training every day. There is just no way she could even afford her house rent + gym rent with 3 furnace clients & 1 pt client. 😂

Edited to add.

Please if anyone lives locally, drop in for a trial session, just to use the gym & see if you clock her wiping arse sweat off the machines. I would die to see it.

Also last edit. She didn’t even wash her stinking hair for her first client. Turns up looking grim.

IMAGINE also being in there with other professional coaches, and the FEAR knowing that at some point they’re bound to find her tattle threads hahahahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Where is the gym guys? It just so happens I will be in London city in the near future!

Reactions: 10
Where is the gym guys? It just so happens I will be in London city in the near future!
Until Soho- Flexible Wellness Centre, 111 Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H 0DT

Oh hang on- their latest one opened a week or two ago- I bet this is it- she was pictured at the soft launch day?

280 Bishopsgate, Liverpool Street
London, England EC2M 4AG

Reactions: 7
Just look at that's girls instagram compared to shivs and I know which of the two I'd be picking to train me but yet because shiv has the higher number of followers she'll feel more superior 🙄🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.