Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

davin22

What is an OG … older gals ???? I’m insulted by the swamp donkey … yes I’ve been following since 2015 but she is no spring chicken herself … OGs … I’m fuming 😡🤣

Reactions: 1

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Posting someone’s random whoop yesterday and switching last night to her own to look like she worked out loads yesterday 🙈🙈🙈🥲

If anyone done that amount of working out including travel there recovery would be lucky to be 50%

She is so full of shit it’s unbelievable
Fuck off did she? 😂

Whatsgoingon898

See maybe I’m just numb to her.
But I don’t see it as trolling when it’s all things she’s done or said 😂. If the page was making up things etc - I’d be like yourself and alil feeling sorry for the girl. But it’s literally things she’s done or said and things that are mentioned on here - so she’s literally feeding the page with content. That’s the ironic part in this. Her own content is that shocking and dire that she’s feeding a parody page with daily material 😂

I do think seeing the like from JS killed her - but she has to know they aren’t friends. He can’t stand her and she’s like a puppy with an abusive owner. Who keeps going back to get kicked.
That tweet that he liked is unavailable on those previous posts, what did it say? 😯