Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
On the Hegs thread they said a girl called Lynsey Bennett has died. Young woman with cancer.

These cunts vague-booking to make it look like they've the inside scoop.
If someone has just passed away, why in the same post say you also had some really good news 😳😳😳 what an absolute c*nt!! Someone has lost their life, their family and friends will be broken, but all good with you Shiv! All with a photo of her body after being out a run as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Annie1

‘I will need to be selective to make sure we are a good fit.’ Isn’t it usually the paying client who determines this!??

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I know some tater is behind that Twitter acc and I just have to commend you, your humour & wit is top class & I actually roar laughing at the posts. Those kinda laughs are needed!

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Dear Siobhán,

Not a single Londoner owes you shit on their commute. Now sit the fuck down, you absolute, self-entitled nobody.

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
The Lol of the day - Siobhan uploading a song about Girl Power 😂😂

The taliban have done more for girl power then Siobhan has.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Annie1

06:58 7degrees in Dublin in case anyone is having major withdrawals from Siobhan silence.

PS I love London

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Hi everyone,
I walked to my local supermarket today and bought a nine-pack of toilet paper. I then walked home with it. Not a single fibre of my being gave a fuck about the fact I had toilet paper in my hand.

As you were....

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
I would say that her emotional intelligence is at teenage boy level, but I don't want to be insulting to adolescent boys. I have one of my own, and he's far more emotionally competent than this absolute melt.
Same. My youngest is just starting uni* and even he and his friends dont go on about drinking like Shiv does. And I expect it from them. She has full blown arrested development at about late teens.

*oops, i just said uni not university. I accidentally did a Britishism, I am British now, my grandad would be turning in his grave, pass me the margs, I love F1, pick me.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Vivian124

VIP Member
This sad news in Portugal but not saying anymore is the equivalent of checking into hospital on Facebook and not saying why🤣 she didn't even have to say it we'd be none the wiser. Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Here's your sign off Siobhan since you forgot

Siobhan "I overcommitted to bring the family to Bali but I haven't a pot to piss in as I'm a useless layabout so please donate some funds quick sharp but don't expect a program in return as I'll be on holidays with your coin" O'Hagan ✌

• Haha

KeepitontheDL

Wait. Hold on. So F1's biggest fan... Left half way through to go home & film opening a yoga mat?!

Edited to add: She def thought it was on earlier & didn't realise it would surpass her 9.30 bedtime

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
So much so that you take a month off for Christmas?!?! Like, I'm only trying ot maintain and have no intention of just gorging myself for a month. Why would I? I'm not starving. Mince pie here and there, few nice meals = no biggie.
She keeps referring to this living on baileys and roses from the 1st December- I don't know a single person who lives like that?!?

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Siobhan this morning ‘Lynsey dying has really made me question to get the most in life’

On the same post - ‘skipping training to record content while my hair is done’

#YOLO

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
God can you imagine her podcast. Every week she would go on and on about the LC - that one time she competed - her daily yoga - Bali - Portugal - the weather.

That on repeat - god I’d take being waterboarded then listening to her talk and hearing that sucking noise she makes when she’s trying to think of her lie 😂
Almond croissants. A kilo of muscle is smaller than a kilo of fat, I could've been a successful corporate high flyer but I deliberately walked away and definitely didn't get a P45 from my job as a software tester. I love Clapham, no other Irish people have ever lived in London.

I love a little-known local bakery called Gail's and a small Mexican eatery called Wahaca. No one has heard of them either. I'm such a foodie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Sparklelife2304

Hilarious how little miss pick me never shuts the fcuk up about being the only girl in the “jits” class but she’ll also try to pull some engagement out of playing the big strong feminist “mansplaining” card.. what a tool..

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sparklelife2304

I know it has been said many times before by Tattlers, but I’ll say it again - doing boxing outside on a tennis court in a public park is so cringe it makes me want to DIE of second hand embarassment. She is the ultimate wanker in the instagram pantheon of wankers. Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36