Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've just wanted to post her hand too:LOL:my 75 year old grandma had the same type of hands, she worked a lot outside on the fields though...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She loves the sound of her own voice this one! Complete wagon! Between her and that Becca Gillen... absolute state of them. I'm in shock...I don't know why but I just can't imagine Siobhan smelling pleasant? 😷Am I crazy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CrossFit is not a sport. It's a high intensity workout you gobshite.

Like seriously she's some dose. Hasn't a clue about anything. Her knowledge is below normal across multiple topics.

Reactions: 12
CrossFit is not a sport. It's a high intensity workout you gobshite.

Like seriously she's some dose. Hasn't a clue about anything. Her knowledge is below normal across multiple topics.
Crossfit is a sport with a big following and international competition

Reactions: 14
Crossfit is a sport with a big following and international competition
not to prolong this, but it’s both, it’s a gym class and there is a separate thread where competitive sport happens. The way Shiv was talking it seems she associates the CrossFit class in an affiliate as ‘sport’ - it’s really not - but seeing as she considers herself an ‘ athlete’ that’s not a surprise.

While doing CrossFit classes late at night can make it hard to get to sleep (within an hour or two), her statement on it not being optimal for body composition has no basis in fact whatsoever and is probably based on her experience of over doing it 6/7 days a week (which is most definitely suboptimal unless you have specific deload weeks fairly regularly) and also how it’s harder to program for a person who is brand new to training as an online client because metcons are hard work (at your pace) in the first few weeks.

Elsewhere, reality biting for Shiv this morning, walking in the wind and rain, the cold and dark to clock - 2014 called and is looking for you Shiv!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Shiv must be up since around 4 to start her new job
Delighted for her!
Had to prep food too
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Shiv must be up since around 4 to start her new job
Delighted for her!
Had to prep food too
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
“I’ll be doing some work at the gym, and training myself”. Stop trying to make it sound like you aren’t an employee doing shifts at a gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.