Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday folks✌🏻
Has this fucker actually lost her mind?! IS SHE OK????? My 12-year-old niece and her friends make videos like this. Why?? Because they are 12 years old and are having the craic, as they should be at that age. She's in her thirties, ffs!!!!!!! This is a toe-curling cringe post.

Reactions: 20
Only 6 comments on her latest post she put up a few days ago - says it all really.
Very poor taste to be sharing all those happy family videos when your sole purpose for going to Portugal was for a funeral. Imagine how his family feel.

Reactions: 16
Can MP sponsor a hair brush? Seems she only uses things she’s given, heaven forbid she actually has to spend her own 9-5 cash on such arbitrary nonsense.

It was the look to the side for me. Must’ve be one of the Portuguese masterbaters in the bushes.
And the woop on one arm as a complete shiv flex to her family to show she does important work and is a sponsored athlete. duck me she’s a douche

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Has this fucker actually lost her mind?! IS SHE OK????? My 12-year-old niece and her friends make videos like this. Why?? Because they are 12 years old and are having the craic, as they should be at that age. She's in her thirties, ffs!!!!!!! This is a toe-curling cringe post.
It makes me feel so old because I just...don't understand it. WHY would you do it? How could you review it and then think it was worth posting? Why not just take a photo of the view without your big mug in it? Exhausting.

Reactions: 10
It was the look to the side for me. Must’ve be one of the Portuguese masterbaters in the bushes.
Never known anyone to be constantly looking around to see if people are looking at her. If she looks anything like that video she reposted the other day no wonder why ones would be looking but could you blame them?!

Reactions: 8
Why is she wearing two watches ? What am I missing??!

And also, the hair really bleeping bothers me. If you are walking, running, exercising then tie it back ffs

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.