Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sjc05

Dear god it is very hard not to hate this person. Needlesslyposts about that poor girl who passed away, while out drinking on a Friday afternoon, then 4 mi utes later is posting a picture of her smiling and drinking. She really is so throughly unlikeable and devoid of any redeeming personality traits.

• Angry
Reactions: 46

Vivian124

VIP Member
David Brent when he tells them there will be redundancies but "on a brighter note, I've been promoted"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Embarrassed to carry toilet roll? She honestly reached the age of 16 and didn’t mature any further. She has multiple traits which resemble that of a teenager than a mid 30s woman.
Embarrassed to carry toilet roll but no problem telling the world she was sticking tampons up her arse

• Haha
  • Sick

KelNoe

Takes hair,skin and nail gummies everyday..... Has the worst hair, skin and nails I've seen 🤔🤣 Yeah sure Shiv, great advertisement!

• Haha
  • Heart
She's just gross. Positioning herself so close to a recently deceased woman and then her toasting margs and having a larf one story later. She loves to do this, doesn't she. Anything to feel important. Like that post on Leanne Moore's pregnancy announcement - "so hard to keep this secret all this time". A woman dies well before her time. "I'll miss all the voice notes, look at us here, we were such good friends".

Fuck off Siobhan.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Nataly7

In all seriousness, this Twitter account is crossing the line, this is cyber bullying, it is not right. Who ever is behind it, is also active on here. Please be reasonable and shut it down. It’s one thing posting on gossip forum, another thing taking over someone else’s personality and tagging her colleagues. I’m sure she is aware of it and is causing her anxiety. Not ok.

• Sick
Reactions: 43

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I personally don’t like the Twitter. I think the issue is that it’s anonymous. I agree that it’s all a parody of things that have actually happened, but it’s done from behind an anonymous account and that’s what makes it trolling in my opinion. If someone wanted to use their own Twitter with their own name to call out this stuff, I’d absolutely be fine with that. But no one would. Because arguably it’s slander.

My rule of thumb is that if you wouldn’t say it with your own name and face attached, maybe you shouldn’t be saying it 🤷🏻‍♀️ although I guess the same could be said of these threads…but the Twitter just feels different.
I seem to have skipped over where you've listed your full name and account handles on this anonymous forum ?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
So she read the Shoe Zone comment here then made up a question so she could emphasize that they were from Zara 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
She charges more than €99 p/h for personal training??
Omg, here she is discussing her weight AgAiN
Says she's 71kg but entered the weight category for 79kg because she plans to eat and drink to such an extent on holidays she believes she will rapidly gain over 16lbs.

I don't know *anyone* with a normal relationship to food/alcohol who expects to gain 16lbs in 2 weeks of binge eating and drinking.

• Wow
  • Heart

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
It’s outrageous that Someone can learn to become a yoga teacher online but have never actually went to a yoga class to correct their own form 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her yoga poses are ridiculous

She proudly posted or shared a story of her playing tennis the other day. Fucking hell she is awful but evidently she thinks she is good when she shares these things.

She has the mobility of a fully loaded Artic lorry. She can't get off the ground.

• Haha
  • Heart