Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in yummy mummy / rich banker territory, she could just surely go and PT in a local chain (or boutique?) gym. I live nearby and both the leisure centre and mid-range gym closest to me always have PTs working with clients. And plenty of the semi-retired or retired people have spare time and cash.. but I guess that’s not her look 👀

Reactions: 15
No, no

It’s a pAssIoN ProJecT guys. It’s FUN to be up at 4am, walking to the gym in the rain as Winter approaches.

6F30AE22-E46D-47D7-B91D-FBA379FA9F54.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How has nobody told her that sweater weather means chilly? She's just such an eejit it's almost upsetting 😭
Screenshot_20221027-193115.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m delighted she shared this gem again, it’s still bleeping hilarious
She'd benefit more from ballet than BJJ. So ungraceful.
Apparent barre (which people I knew in the US were mad into at least 10 years ago) is becoming popular in London, so maybe she'll try to be on trend. I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd benefit more from ballet than BJJ. So ungraceful.
Apparent barre (which people I knew in the US were mad into at least 10 years ago) is becoming popular in London, so maybe she'll try to be on trend. I am here for it.
The only bar she has is a snickers the the only bar she needs is soap

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Weird how she wanted everyone to give Sean Phipps a fiver about a month ago and he’s never mentioned her since and vice versa.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Weird how she wanted everyone to give Sean Phipps a fiver about a month ago and he’s never mentioned her since and vice versa.
😂 literally had that same conversation yesterday. They where best buddies then Sinead went for a night out in Dublin and now he’s never mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m delighted she shared this gem again, it’s still bleeping hilarious
She has shared that about 50 times now. Definitely has a folder buried on her laptop titled "Me and Diren".

bleeping twit.

Because it was probably a you scratch my back I'll scratch yours arrangement and she was going to pull a similar stunt.

And then the backlash came at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Barre less than bar.
Someone please do the mathematical symbol my phones fucked. New thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her skin must be in bits, why else would she put emoji over her own mug.
She looks very svelte from that angle, but I’d say she’s grimacing harder than usual to try & remain composed, hence the emoji. Or else she’s photoshopped someone else entirely into it and is attempting to cover her tracks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.