Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reeeeally boiled my piss!! Lol I LOVE Colleen Hoover books, normally finish them within 2 days. I guarantee she read 20pages then stopped, don’t believe she finished it anyway! Why does she have to tit over everything? Does she not understand that people have different interests & opinions… wouldn’t it be pretty boring if we all enjoyed the same stuff. Like you said no reason as to why she didn’t like it, all you need to know is The Great Shivster didn’t like it so don’t bother reading it 🙄 Anything she recommends I know I will never buy or like - anything she trashes I know I probably will like 😆 she’s a terrible person for companies to use for adverts cause I’m 100% certain once someone sees Shiv recommending something they won’t want it anymore 😋
more like 10 pages, her little peanut can’t cope with more than 10 pages a day. Probs no pictures in it.

She's shitting on these books because all the huns are reading them at the moment. You know shiv is different and not a sheep. She's an intellectual academic person so low brow literature is beneath her. The fact that she said don't bother will make me get the book. She's the biggest sheep going and her opinion counts for nothing. She's a laughing with a long time
let’s be fair lads, give her a year and she will be reading them with an AF. If gaz recommends it next week tho she will be all over it. She’s an asshole.

Reactions: 7
I'd also probably go for the breathwork expert in crusty flowing robes, not an Instahun type. Yes, I'm biased.

Screenshot_20221031-042320_Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sneers at slimming world cos it only measures progress with scales...... Then says today her weight is at a new low.... Because she weighs herself daily...... Is that not the same thing?!?!? Christ she's some wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She sneers at slimming world cos it only measures progress with scales...... Then says today her weight is at a new low.... Because she weighs herself daily...... Is that not the same thing?!?!? Christ she's some wanker.
Clients shouldn't use scales, because scales don't matter, you know? It's how you feel and your relationship with food.
In other words, if they stepped on the scales they'd see they hadn't lost an ounce on her plan because it's useless, but she herself knows that what gets measured gets managed.

Reactions: 24
why is she drinking a cup of gravy? Looks like tit Shiv!!
Don't be silly. Haven't you considered the furnace???? It's all about mindset. Not reality. She could indeed be guzzling gravy down that gob of hers, but with a shift in perspective, it's the best coffee EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So are we placing bets now when she settles down she's going to eventually have children?
She's just giving off the vibes
And I know I hate talking about when/if people have children but she's made it her personality to live so different, it's difficult to not see the U turn fast approach
Who’d have children with her?? she can’t even get a text back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Naaahh 100% an hole!

I'm travelling for a funeral, how can I make this about me?
What do we think about tomorrow? Will the wanking man return while she’s at the funeral?

How will she make tomorrows funeral about herself?
I’m gonna make a guess that she will do something stupid like post a story from inside the church or a picture of the church and a caption about how she’s thinking of Lynsey Bennett and missing her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Naaahh 100% an hole!

I'm travelling for a funeral, how can I make this about me?

So she's not going to Lynseys funeral whom she posted heartfelt stories about being her bestie, but she's going to Portugal for a funeral that nobody has a clue who it is....

Yep Shiv, you did as all the others did, posted about lynsey for likes and engagement. You are disgusting.

Reactions: 15
So she's not going to Lynseys funeral whom she posted heartfelt stories about being her bestie, but she's going to Portugal for a funeral that nobody has a clue who it is....

Yep Shiv, you did as all the others did, posted about lynsey for likes and engagement. You are disgusting.
It's Roisins father in laws funeral? A man she presumably met more than that one time she met LB.

Edit, I agree though. She fictionalised a relatioship/friendship with LB off the back of 1 lunch and hearing voice notes she sent to sinead on other occasions.

Reactions: 12

Trust - Siobhan has no empathic bone in her body. She couldn’t give a duck who died. To her it’s a flight to Portugal.

Knowing her - she might come up with an excuse not to even go to the funeral. That she just had to do a nasal run. She’s going to Portugal so she can time stamp her mornings. Give us weather updates on Portugal - the usual “oh I’d love to be here. I love the sun”. And you might even get a pic of the funeral and then about 20 mins later her in a bikini margs in her hand - bottoms wedged up her ass.

She might even be classy and wear a black bikini because she’s in mo(h)urning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sorry guys I know I’m going to a funeral and I’m really close to people who died because it makes me important, but I just HAD to post this reel because MP is 50% off instead of just 45%!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus she misses some amount of social cues with her grieving and grifting posts. Her lack of awareness is symptomatic having no real friends at all that would call her out on it.

I don't know anyone less clued in. She is not well. Her reality is completely distorted to what reality is for a normal person. She is completely fucked from Instagram addiction.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.