Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing on...... WHY the f*k does she always do that face!!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳 it gives me rage seeing that forced contorted “smile”

Reactions: 11
Over training for over drinking = balance.

Whoop will catch fire during the night trying to cope 😆 morning aka noon thoughts will be interesting so

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s looking to take Felicitys 1:1s while Felicity is on mat leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are newspapers her personality now? I've let this piss me off far more than it should. Can someone please stop this woman from being such a twit. Is that even possible?
She gives me the absolute creeps 🤢 please for the love of god can someone just knock the fuk outa her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She hasn’t said, other than it will be very expensive
Fs why bother? Surely she will struggle to get the perfect fit when most people have actual commitments and she doesn't want to give up her shite routine and works about 30 minutes a day on the furnace?

She now reads the newspaper so there goes another hour blocked out her calendar.

Just read the title of the thread 🤣 I hope any potential clients Google her to see if they can find reviews and come across this page 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Are newspapers her personality now? I've let this piss me off far more than it should. Can someone please stop this woman from being such a twit. Is that even possible?
It’s really pissed me off too. She’s a smug cretin. If she rocks up with the Financial Times and tries to explain the markets, I will not be in the least bit surprised.

Can’t wait for all the excerpts of content from the culture section of every single Sunday paper. Ugh and the properties section. The things she is about to discover and selflessly enlighten us all on…. Oh god I need a Valium now, thanks Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do people with too much money fall for this tit? I doubt it. That's why they have money. She's just going to be fleecing people who want to pay to hang out with an instahun. I hope to god there aren't people stupid enough to part with their cash for this charlatan!

Reactions: 15
‘I will need to be selective to make sure we are a good fit.’ Isn’t it usually the paying client who determines this!??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The perfect morning…I know it’s not for everyone but would it not be a bit more perfect if you had a friend, partner or family to share a perfect morning with? She’s trying to push so hard that she’s happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘I will need to be selective to make sure we are a good fit.’ Isn’t it usually the paying client who determines this!??
Selective, in Siobhán’s terms, means she doesn't want any poor people to apply. Only city workers with high salaries. The exact 9-5ers she has slagged off for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So she hasn’t even worked out her pricing 😭

Also any PT I’ve used will help with the nutrition side too. It’s not as an extra ‘package’. Because you can’t out train a bad diet Shiv, without consequences 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No Whoop recovery score screen shot today either, Whoops…. you know if the score was good we would know about it.

PT sessions as a package - Shiv you greedy witch! - the ultimate cash grab, take the money upfront and then do a few half arse pt sessions afterwards, she must be stone broke..

The newspaper thing is just bizarre, part of me thinks she is getting out of the apartment going for a coffee to avoid putting the heat on at home, and the paper is her way of mooching around the coffee shop for longer.

Reactions: 17
It’s really pissed me off too. She’s a smug cretin. If she rocks up with the Financial Times and tries to explain the markets, I will not be in the least bit surprised.

Can’t wait for all the excerpts of content from the culture section of every single Sunday paper. Ugh and the properties section. The things she is about to discover and selflessly enlighten us all on…. Oh god I need a Valium now, thanks Shiv.
Can we just for a minute commend her though. Between forcing herself to read 10 pages of a book, reading the newspaper and reading all the daily pages about her here.

That’s a lot of reading and highlighting 😂 - my guess that’s why she’s going back to in person training. Cost of living has increased - highlighters are expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.