Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can only imagine Shiv in their telling them James and Diren are her mates and how amazing her life is. She always has such a scowl on her when caught off guard. This is the real face of Siobhan.

Hope they all find the Tattle thread and discover the fraud that sits amongst them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How dare ye trolls! It’s not a 9-5. It’s a “passion project”. It’s living differently. It’s waking up at 4am for ONE client and sitting in an office all day with PTs ten years younger than you, but with way more credibility. It’s loving London life. Oh London 🥺❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Wouldn’t be surprised if she was working reception to decrease rent… PTs rent in London can be up to £1500-2000

Reactions: 11
How dare ye trolls! It’s not a 9-5. It’s a “passion project”. It’s living differently. It’s waking up at 4am for ONE client and sitting in an office all day with PTs ten years younger than you, but with way more credibility. It’s loving London life. Oh London 🥺❤
Lol it’s always a passion when she’s forced into something. It’s her passion to do in person training again. It’s her passion to have a roommate too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol it’s always a passion when she’s forced into something. It’s her passion to do in person training again. It’s her passion to have a roommate too 😂
Remember how passionate she was about getting the train to Galway at Christmas instead of renting of beemer.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember how passionate she was about getting the train to Galway at Christmas instead of renting of beemer.
Spat out my coffee at that 😂😂.

“I just love trains. They’re my passion” 😂😂😂

The only time I’ve seen her passionate about something is when shes thinking about a drink or when she used to be so excited for her nightly magnum delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can I call my 9-5 a passion project? I mean it keeps a roof over my head which I’m pretty passionate about tbf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just look at that's girls instagram compared to shivs and I know which of the two I'd be picking to train me but yet because shiv has the higher number of followers she'll feel more superior 🙄🙈
The other one tagged in that post has 200 followers. I guarantee shivs is flexing her followers to the young straight outta school like to gym will be a PT, like she is superior to them with her 157k bots she bought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her new lip fillers are absolute muck! I didn’t think she could look worse but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Roughly the time it’s going to take ole shivvers to get to work from OH CLAPHAM.

30 mins on a bike
40 mins on a train (inc 10 min walk to train & 10 mins walk then to gym)
2 hour walk

Give it a month. I don’t see her getting up at 3:30AM for a 5AM client in the dead of winter to get ready & then walk in the wind and rain for 10 mins & get the train to walk a further 10 mins in the wind & rain to work.

In that weather the beloved lime bike is out. Obvs walking is too. An Uber is also 30 mins and will get expensive. She’s gonna be fucked. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She keeps saying how she loves her life and how productive she is blah blah it's all nonsense I'd say she is hanging on by a thread.

Tick tock Shiv, the Swords box room is getting closer.

I'll be in the Clapham area Saturday, might run into the queen stomper. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whoever is giving her fillers, laser and facials during an active breakout needs shot. That’s disgraceful.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Never gonna last, she has no staying power.
Also, wonder if the client she has will be happy with the training!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The routine of actually being around real people probably is exciting to her not just Instagram huns posing for the camera all with the went to bali to find myself story. I really don't know if I believe she is happy but atleast she is doing some actual work cos the laziness was strong with her.

Also her skin u can see the marks it's gonna break out so bad in the next few days

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.