Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dragracethursdays

I’ve been planning posting for a while but kept putting it off but the skin email motivated me.

Now... the skin issue, I get it... if you’re insecure about something, you hate unsolicited advice. So the ideal thing to do is to not mention it. (At least not publicly to 50,000 or however many it is) She goes ON about it, and shows videos of herself picking her face and clearly not showering/cleaning herself as often as she should which is where people will say something.
You’ve put your life (in this case, your bad skin) online, yet expect nobody to pass on advice? Just simply do not post about it. I actually would have advice for her but if she’s got the best skin expert ever in the world, then carry on with it and don’t mention it.

Living differently, this is such a nice idea. But, doesn’t everyone “live differently”? My sister and her husband have teaching jobs, married, children, all before 30 - that’s not for everybody, but it’s a wonderful life I see them having and they’re completely happy and content. SOH makes out as if that life is you being tied down or unhappy and unable to travel. They love that path they chose, and have travelled the world together, doesn’t sound so bad does it?
“Have you ever tried not being tied” or whatever she put on her Twitter, ok ok ok we get it you don’t “want” a boyfriend (or girlfriend), and you’re totally content answering to nobody. But have you had a healthy relationship? Because her Valentine’s posts reeked of bitterness. I’ve been burnt by men before and it hurts and almost drives you to the “I hate everyone/men” attitude, but I’ve actually let my walls down and been pleasantly surprised with how a nice low-key relationship is. You really can have a well rounded relationship with freedom and space, it doesn’t mean you have to be tied down. Now I get it if she actively does not want a relationship, but a lot of her posts are a bit “the lady doth protests too much”, again - just don’t go on about it?! Or don’t judge other for wanting the opposite of what you have.

Winnie the dog is where I get really angry. I’m a complete dog lover, I’ve adopted dogs my whole life - I had my first dog when I was 3 and she saw my whole life. Dogs need a lot, and it upsets and angers me to see people using dogs as an Instagram toy, or even a cure for boredom. The adoption centre I work closely with, check those who want to adopt so closely - they do home checks, ensure you’re experienced or at least show that you will commit (they’ll do check ups), everything I see she did not go through. I’m not saying she’s a bad person or where she lives is not dog friendly, but I will say she is not a dog person, nor should she be caring for a dog.
The posts saying “too tired to walk” - sis, you tap on your computer all day, glued to your phone and workout an insane amount, maybe you are too tired, but you’re also not actually committing time to a dog that requires it. The idea of a foster home for a dog is that you care the dog back to a “home ready” state to then be adopted. She doesn’t care for the dog or it’s welfare, she lets it eat cooked bones and then tries to have an in-joke with herself about it. You dickhead. Any dog lover or someone who owns a dog should know that as a basic fact what you can and can’t feed a dog. There’s so many points I could put on this but it’ll just anger me and I haven’t got the time, I just needed to rant it out. Someone please rescue that poor dog and allow it to have a proper home life!!!!

As for her being a PT/athlete/coach, I’ve followed her for over 5 years, she was one of if not the person who inspired me into fitness, her progress pics at the start and the meal prepping, gymming and seemingly hard work, I loved it.
But now, if I’d have come across her as a newbie or even as I am now, a PT promoting nutrition within their course/plan/furnace whilst ordering takeaways 3-4 times a day which include a hell of a lot of fried food and sugary foods, it really puts me off and I wouldn’t think twice about not doing her plan. Personally, I believe in leading by example, because it just looks like she can’t be arsed caring for herself but wants money from people doing her course, and these days in the fitness industry, people can spot the bullshit easily.

Lastly, her attitude stinks. Her attitude is as bad as her poor nutrition so if that puts people off then god knows her attitude would. If she’s so content and happy, why is she not happier?? Or at least nicer? The question boxes she puts up is for people to message her, but every other reply is her being rude to people, even when a question is valid or seeks a reply.

Whew, that’s off my chest. As you were x

• Heart
Reactions: 81

TereseG

Hello! Long time follower of Siobhan and just found this thread after questioning whether I was the only one to be seeing through her bullsh*t.

I agree with a lot people on the threads when they say that Siobhan peaked at leaving cert.

I had a similar path to Siobhan and was actually in few of her lectures when she was in DCU. (She was doing her undergrad and I was doing a Masters in a related subject. ) At the time (not sure if it's still the case) you could do one or two of the actuarial exams as part of the final year exams in the degree she did in DCU.

PSA: YOU ARE NOT AN ACTUARY AFTER PASSING ONE EXAM

I find it HILARIOUS that she says that ;

A) She has a degree in maths - not to be pedantic but what she did in DCU is not a 'degree in maths'. It's a degree in a 'subset' of maths. I also have a degree in a 'subset' of maths. The degrees that we did are not as difficult as a degree in maths.

B) She worked in a field related to actuary and had a 'high flying corporate job' ( she is always very careful not to say she worked as an actuary as it's very easy to see she didn't.)

I had a look at her Linkedin profile. She worked for FRS Ltd straight out of college - they do not pay for their employees to become actuaries as that is not their business. I started working for a similar company after my masters - they love to take on people who have degrees related to maths. The job usually has 10% to do with maths (1+1 = 2 kind of stuff ) and the rest is just trying to figure stuff out and getting the work done like in any graduate position. (I think this is the role that she was referring to before when she said she did software engineering in a previous job....holy god.....if that was the case you would be a rocket scientist for using excel......)

It's usually pension companies, big banks and insurance companies that take on graduates from the degree that she did in DCU with the promise that they will pay for the exams and give them study days for the exams. (It's a bit like PWC, Deloitte and KPMG taking on accountancy graduates.) It looks like she didn't manage to bag one of those positions...they start looking at the DCU students before the Christmas of their graduation. The first round is a phone interview where they ask you statistical questions applied to real work situations...I have a feeling that our Siobhan didn't manage to grab one those coveted graduate actuarial positions... (I had four phone interviews and didn't pass the first round of any!)

Anyways - rant over.

It's annoying to see someone sell this idea that 'Oh - I had it all in the corporate 9-5 world and decided to leave a massive salary to follow my dream ... buy my excel sheet for €79 a month!"

No love, you failed to get the job you wanted after college so hopped between multiple generic graduate jobs while also keeping your teenage weekend job on the side so that you could pay the rent on the flat in Swords...now you are living in a country where you can take advantage of cheap labour.....living....the....dream....

• Heart
Reactions: 80

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Just to start the thread title suggestions:

“Wont take advice on her skin or her hair,
But don’t you dare wake her with the Call to Prayer”

• Haha
Reactions: 68

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
The answer to “do you read troll forums” was an absolute peach.
People say they hate me and hate what I’m doing, so I just don’t read the comments then keep doing what I’m doing”.

No Siobhan, people don’t hate YOU, they hate your shitty behaviour. I know it suits your narrative to say that we are all dirty vicious trolls but an increasing number of us (myself included) are ex fans. Thinking about that for a second. You have become so unlikable that people who used to adore you had to find an outlet for their anger and concern. The flippant nonchalance of implying you might have COVID is a fucking disgrace. You travelled unnecessarily over and over again last year putting countless people at risk, and you don’t give a shit. You know that your dietary practices are triggering to ED sufferers and you don’t give a shit. You are a narky defensive ball-ache when people ask you valid questions. Not everyone is a “troll”... what about those of us who attempt to engage you with a legitimate question and get blocked? You are the absolute embodiment of confirmation bias and have completely lost your ability to look inwards and self reflect or any of that other hypocritical tripe you spout with such hypocrisy. PS Also bullshit and sticky bollocks to saying you don’t read these forums. Either that are you have your lapdog assistants doing it for you. You have lost your way Siobhan, completely and utterly lost your way. Every quality for which I admired you for many years seems to have disappeared over the last year or two. It would be on your interests to sit up and take note of the daily arrivals of new members here who all say the same “She used to be amazing and now I can’t believe how selfish / un inspirational she is”. You are letting yourself, your family and your remaining fans down.
One last piece of advice: it’s worth reflecting from time to time “might the probably actually be me?”

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Beebles

VIP Member
Does she ever watch tv? Or is that for her lower self to do. Lol I know s9me people don't watch mich tv but I've honestly never even heard her talk about any kind of show of any kind on tv. I guess when studying to get 500 LC points she didn't have the time to tv god forbid like us mer mortals
She doesn’t. She thinks it’s “unintellectual”. Same with Netflix, it’s deemed as a waste of valuable time.. except for when she watches Netflix of course. And she won’t watch any fiction because it’s pointless, only unverified documentaries. Unless she’s watching a fiction series, then it’s ok. Same with her books. She’ll only read higher self, peer reviewed, intelligent self help books because they’re the only thing worth her time. Unless she feels like reading fiction, then it’s ok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Sparklelife2304

I just don't understand how she eats those cinnabuns everyday
There must be at least 500 calls in each
And then she will eat more shite on top of it

Could she even just leave it til wkd
If you have a Cinnabun with 500 calories and you got 500 points in the leaving cert they cancel each other out..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

TereseG

There are three things about the furnace I know from following for her years and signing up to the free week trial she did back in 2019 -

1. It's not about food plans. She has said before that she doesn't like food planning...this might have been during her 'intuitive eating' phase. She only has sample US style plans as part of the program...

2. It's not about teaching people about the nutritional value of food . You don't learn about the nutritional information of different food groups and how to bulk out meals with low calorie nutrient rich foods. It's teaches you how to track your calories by logging stuff in MyFitnessPlan and then typing that figure back into a €79 excel sheet. It does a really clever thing where it divides by 7 to give you the daily average.....

3. I can't imagine the exercises that are in the plan burn more than 200 calories a day. The majority are body weight and hand weight exercises. (For comparison a woman will burn about 200-300 calories on a 5km run. A 5km run is tough!)

Ok, so you don't learn how to overhaul your diet, cook nutrient dense low calorie meals or do intense exercise sessions while on the plan. With that in mind someone may need to explain calorie deficit to me one more time because I am massively confused.....

Let's take Kathleen* as an example.

Kathleen wants to sign up to an online weight loss/fitness coach as she's put on a bit of weight recently. She's in a witness protection scheme so needs to find a program that will hide her identify from the people she's hiding from. She finds the OH Oven instagram and can't believe her luck that there is an online coach who protects the identify of their clients at all costs! Amazing!

She signs up to the OH Oven and is surprised by how much more food she can eat while on the Oh Oven plan. (She can now eat all these magical 400 calorie beef cheese burgers that she sees Siobh herself eating....she might even have two!)
She wasn't able to lose weight before joining the OH Oven so that mean's that Kathleen must not have been in a calorie deficit before joining the OH Oven. And if she's eating more now then she must be consuming more calories....so how is she in a deficit now?

Kathleen must have been eating Kälteen Bars (Mean Girls reference) thinking they were rice cakes.

Losing weight is hard, if it was easy we would all be at our ideal weight. Nobody want's to eat less to lose weight. So if you hear someone continuously say 'You can eat more and still lose weight' it might hook you in. But it's a scam and doesn't make sense unless you are training at athlete levels to create a calorie deficit of 400-500 calories a day (not My Protein 'athlete' level...actual athlete level like Serena Williams...)

*Kathleen is not her real name. Her name has been changed to protect her identity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

brandambassador

VIP Member
Monday coffee thoughts

I had fun at the weekend without my phone🤥🤥

I think I’ll try run 50km today in an hour, then do CrossFit and a Hiit workout. I’m training to fuel my body.

I love my shape. So my shorts are a little tighter today after the weekend, it doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t bother me so much that I’m not even thinking or typing about it. I’m happy with myself whether I’m 50kg or 80kg. In fact I don’t event know what I weigh. I think I’ll run 50km each way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Oh great, she has a question box up...

Q1. Have you ever been to South Africa?

Q2. Do you know Sam Ovens?

Q3. Are you good at Maths?

Q4. Do you want children?

Q5. Are you a lesbian?

Q6. Do you love the rain?

Q7. Have you ever done a bikini comp?

Q8. Do you remember that summer in Dublin? Did the Liffey stink like hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

not_influenced

VIP Member
So I'm going to sign up to oh fitness because on paper, it's being compared to third level education, and look at that saving? But.....can't guarantee the accuracy of the information??? Hmmmmmmmm?? 🧐🤨🤔

So turns out the leaving cert points don't give you common sense.

Hi Siobhan 👋

This is your website, followed by Sam Ovens. Sam Ovens is one of Forbes richest men and is estimated to be worth $65m. And you have plagiarised content from his website. Sam Ovens also has a very good legal team and a very big following on Twitter.👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
This “plus-sized black woman” is Academy Award winner, Golden Globe winner and author Octavia Spencer. I physically cringed reading this comment. It displays the bias and ignorance which is a big part of the wider problem.Either Siobhan is pig ignorant or just dreadful at expressing herself in written form. Or maybe both.
3DCD22A6-9456-4F50-A70B-077498A5CDC6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Did anyone see her valentines post.
As if being single and being in the wrong relationship are the only 2 options.

She managed to leave out all the people who are very happily a couple.
She’s green with envy when she’s not red from sunburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Loki

Wow. That came across as the greatest inconvenience to her day. She’s glad it wasn’t raining as it was such a long journey. Really? That’s where her mind was at before embarking on charity work for the day to feed families in poverty. Couldn’t wait to get back to her important “work” on her laptop and head out for dinner. Obviously the experience really struck a chord. Not. 🙄 All those self care, self love, self learning books are working...just think of Number 1. Selfishness of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
‘It’s going to be difficult to watch for those at home’.... eh your fake hair and your fake boobs with your fake friends in your fake life, doesn’t bother me in the slightest.. your attitude does though.. I just shook my head and thought ‘what a dose’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Londoncailín

VIP Member
So she’s claiming she was the authority on masks before the rest of us.

Forget about being a mathlete...she’s now also a masklete 😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Siobhan “Patron Saint of Single Folk” O’Hagan. For someone who apparently doesn’t give a shit about being single, she sure mentions how happy she is single about 76 times a day. Trying to convince us or yourself Siobhan? Kinda reminds me of those couples that post how blissfully happy they are all over insta but it’s all for show cause the reality is very different 😂
I have motion sickness from the amount of bandwagons this one has jumped on in the past few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Over it

She can't go to that village to distribute food as Sinead is sick and she's her carer?!...is she actually having a laugh?? How could she say that with a straight face?
That charitable behaviour didn't last long did it? You sit in your luxury villa Siobhan and continue your miserable selfish existence...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39