Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beebles

VIP Member
She was arguing with people online saying masks don’t work. She didn’t have any information or understanding of it all. Then when she eventually came on to say she’s changed her mind she didn’t bother to explain why or how masks work. She was acting like a public service announcer without actually giving information. Speaking with authority without substance. Remember when she’d draw her shitty infection rate graphs and say she loves doing that because she has a degree in maths 😳😳
Like the woman flew long haul, went around Ireland, went on a holiday to Portugal with her high risk mother and family, had loads of people partying in her apartment in dublin (including Laura’s views). She loves painting herself as some thoughtful, concerned citizen but she’s an aging session moth with no real friends or ability to have her own opinions and mind for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

dabaebaegoss

Jumped in an asked one of the questions,, will let you know if it is answered
I also asked one question. Not expecting a response 🙈I'd actually think more of her if she answered every question(if you're reading siobhan).

Screenshot_20210207-222257__01.jpg

Blocked already.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Only a few weeks ago she was trying to justify going to Bali because it was ‘home’, now it was only ever temporary? Either:

A: she’s worrying about her visa not getting renewed and looking to save face

Or

B: Bali is no longer all it’s cracked up to be now that there’s a curfew, it’s empty and her beloved Finn’s beach club is closed.

Either way you know she’ll be back trying to justify her decision to move again (like that bullshit no vegetable excuse in Portugal) because she’s just living so differently and can’t be tied down anywhere 🤥

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does anyone remember in 3rd class you’d have to write ‘our news’.

our news, today is Monday.
I had a burger at the weekend and I went for a walk.

sorry but siobhan’s emails and coffee thoughts bring me back to this

• Haha

KellySayne

The whole 'i already have everything in here' post made me cringe hard. People have lost their jobs due to Covid and shes like 'oh how funny I have bought every device in this shop'. Get over yourself seriously, literally everyone is going through a hard time right now and you are bragging about how many devices you have???

• Heart
Just incase she deletes the story she just put up 10 mins ago, she has come on with what are clear covid symptoms after her fucking idiots brigade day sesh, and explained it away as the sniffles because she was out in the heat and now sleeping in air con.......like she does be every day?? And then at the end "unlesssss it could be......👀" and cuts it off there with a big shit eating grin. I fucking CANNOT deal with her anymore. She has a question box up and I hope so many people write in it and ask her is she seriously still going to fawn all over the beg today like a dog in heat and mix with her housemates when she may have covid symptoms that she just dismisses as nothing...like yes even higher beings as yourself can get covid siobhan??!! The neck of her!! Is it bad that I hope she has it and gives it to the beg and the rest of the idiot brigade immediately.🙄😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

KellySayne

I hate that she said 'starving yourself on 1500 calories'. Sorry Siobhan we are not all your height or your weight, some of us are living in a pandemic and have no gyms or classes etc. What a dick. Im 5"1 guess what? My maintenance calories are 1900 so yes if I want to be in a calorie deficit I will sometimes go down to 1500 calories and its perfect for me because im small and because I eat fruit and vegetables as part of my 'diet' and don't gorge on shite food all day long.

Reactions: 31

whytho1234

The new post......why does she think everyone else in the world is miserable and wants to be in Bali??? 😂😂😂 if we wanted to we would? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I’m genuinely confused 😐 Iv been to Bali. It’s grand. Very much a 3rd world country, stray dogs etc. very sad. I couldn’t in good conscience be there now when the Covid situation is so bad there. The affluent tourists spreading it and the impoverished locals getting it, dying etc. Seeing awful stories of the hospitals being full over there and Covid patients being turned away...dying in taxis trying to get help...heartbreaking. The only reason they aren’t in lockdown is because they can’t afford to. Not because it doesn’t exist over there which seems to be what Siobhan thinks 🤔😂🤷🏻‍♀️ She needs to start reading about the actual situation in Indonesia, it’s embarrassing how uninformed she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Classgamer

Chatty Member
Siobhan “ I don’t read my Dms” has got to be the biggest lie ever 😂 she can’t take any form of criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Londoncailín

VIP Member
The fried chicken on waffles with maple syrup is gross. She needs help.
What’s gross is that just before that, she was talking about the Balinese people not having enough food. Next snap, waffles and fried chicken. Tone deaf. Beyond words.

Last edited:

VipersNest

The absolute HEAD on her in those videos, she really looked pissed off at having to be there. She really comes across as the most unpleasant yoke. Whatever about Begarty, at least she went and donated a decent amount whereas the mathlete is no doubt squirrelling away her pennies so she can live it up on a first class Emirates flight again like some Z list Love Island reject. She boils my fking blood that wan.

• Haha
I have a screen recording of her saying it 💁🏽‍♀️ It’s still there. The first snap where the q box appears.

I really hope she’s stricken down with it badly. Bed bound. Almost hospitalised. It’s what she deserves with her carry on for mocking the world last year and then jaunting around dublin all summer (gaf parties, looking for lock ins, sleeping around with randomers) and Portugal (with her family on holiday). She’s mocking it now too. I know it’s horrible to say but her smugness has gone too far. She’s showing symptoms and her first concern is going to an eye lash bar when she probably has pink eye from not washing her grubby hands.
She doesn’t sound healthy, she has symptoms. Who knows if it’s covid but first rule of any sort of snotty/throaty/head cold symptom is to isolate and get tested. It’s the responsible thing to do. That doesn’t just apply here in Ireland, it’s the right thing to do anywhere in the world. She doesn’t know that her symptoms aren’t covid. Going to get your eyelashes removed with new symptoms is exposing yourself to people that could potentially pass on covid to vulnerable people in a third world country. It is disgusting and she’s an absolute low life. I hope she doesn’t have it cause god help the locals she’s been in contact with. Locals that have no choice but to work and deal with rich westerners cause it’s their only way to make money and not starve. You aren’t helping the economy Siobhan, you’re taking advantage of vulnerable people who’s backs are against the wall. They don’t have the luxury of opting out of working to protect their family, they either work or starve. And to add insult to injury she goes to get her scabby lashes removed while she has new flu like symptoms. She’s disgusting, in every sense of the word

Beebles

VIP Member
Does anyone remember her renouncing the concept of consumerism and all its trappings not that long ago....

How did that work out for you, Siobhán? It lasted as long as your veganism did.
That was gas when she acted all high and mighty “I don’t own a car, a house or many possessions” and then a week later “I have a long lease on a villa, a moped, not only must I own all the latest apple products but I must own the newest Samsung too and because I’m too lazy to pack and travel smartly I just buy brand new wardrobes of fast fashion everywhere I go. Swipe up for myprotein, pretty little thing and Nike”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I'm sure none of you missed me but I haven't written a "daily" email since Thursday. I aim to do them Mon-Thurs but this week, I ended up hungover on Monday and then moving villa yesterday so here we are.

I was tempted to leave it again but I don't want to fall out of the habit.

So today I want to talk about why I hate receiving skin advice.

I am 32 and still get spots. They can be quite bad, and my face has been especially bad since I got back to Bali.

It's one of the most frustrating things in my life. There are days that I don't want to leave the house.

I am really good friends with Ireland's top skin expert Corinna Tolan (not sure if that's an official title but I just gave it to her). I'm also working with another amazing lady here in Bali.

We have nailed down the main problem with my skin:

It's really dirty and sweaty here, and worst of all: I pick at it.

If I feel any lump or bump or dry skin, I'll pick at it.

Often, it is completely subconscious. It's a problem for years. I remember when my mam used to tell me to sit on my hands.

I have Sinead and Ed trained to give out to me when they see me touch my face.

I get so annoyed at myself, and I've considered hypnotherapy. If I manage to not touch my skin, and keep it clean with regular facials - I have no spots, and therefore no need to pick. I'm already using all the best products that money can buy for my skin.

But if I mention anything about my skin, I will get SO MANY messages from people telling me what latest product is amazing, or what food I shouldn't be eating, or to go on roaccutane.

The thing is, everyone is trying to be nice and helpful. I then have to reply to all these messages saying thank you but I actually just self-sabotage myself. It makes me feel even worse about myself.

I like to compare it to somebody who struggles with their weight.

Imagine somebody is really upset about their weight gain and because they're so conscious of it, they mention it on their story.

And then they receive 100s of messages telling them to just stop eating so much, to try cut out carbs, or to try an unhealthy diet supplement.

They know it's coming from a good place but they have to reply and say thank you for the advice but it's actually because I have no self-control around food (for whatever reason).

I suppose the point of this email is that there isn't always a simple solution, and to consider the situation before you offer unsolicited advice.

The person you are giving nutrition advice to good be great friends with the best nutritionist, but is not getting results for other reasons.

Soooo I guess my point is that if you have sent me skin advice, thank you, but I need to get advice on stopping subconscious habits.

Actually, (and this is me looking for advice, i.e. solicited), if anyone has advice on getting hypnotised or anything like that, I'd love a reply!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Solicited advice > Unsolicited advice" O'Hagan
Guys... just incase any of you are thicker than the mathematical genius that is SOH, that is a greater than sign at the end where she signs off 😂😂😂

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
Why is she pretending like she was the one who was all over covid at the start? She was slagging people off, made a mockery of washing hands, saying how safe bali is etc and if she actually cared then she wouldn’t have travelled through all those airports. When she fled bali because she realised their health system wasn’t up to scratch she then partied all summer long in Ireland. She thinks people don’t remember her attitude or actions but the internet never forgets

Siobhan was a great Instagrammer 3 years ago. I loved her. I was impressed with natural approach to fitness. I admired her. Now, all i see is a spoilt brat. Like Veruca Salts chararcter. I cant see the Heg and her lasting. Already SOH is resenting her presence. SOH has no Diren or James to impress so she is bored. Bali is so 2 years ago SOH. Go to Alvor. Its on the cards. All those *Bish* characters are gone now......SOH is feeling a little late to the party now. Bali is old Skool now. Your like the oldest Raver on the block. Tidy up your act, leave Bali...let Sinead progress(cause she will) and feck off to Portugal. Sly left eye is getting more and more obvious.

leahcimm123

VIP Member
The dog is being given back, Bali is all of a sudden a ‘temporary’ home and she said she doesn’t know where she’ll be in 15 weeks never mind 15 years...the wheels are in motion for a move home.

• Wow