Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Sinead, but went to have a look at her stories about Bali. So feckin defensive. “It’s not like I’m going on holiday... I need to get my life back!” What do these morons think the rest of society has been doing for the last year?! Newsflash hun, we are all here living our best life in our living rooms.
She couldn't even keep her eyes directly on the camera - all looking sideways and moving the eyes to the side. Also trying to call it home. Yep Sinead home is really a place where you have to pay for a visa to get into, and that visa is valid for 90 days and you can only have 3 x 30 day extensions.

She wasn't even living in Bali when the pandemic started. She was in Thailand as she was meant to be doing retreats for 2020. Im pretty sure this will be the first time she lives in Bali for an extended period of time as far as I know she has just gone there a few times on trips. Well as as long as she gets her life back on track
It is - she has only been there 3-4 times max. Total lie to try and make out its her home.

Reactions: 16
I don’t follow Sinead, but went to have a look at her stories about Bali. So feckin defensive. “It’s not like I’m going on holiday... I need to get my life back!” What do these morons think the rest of society has been doing for the last year?! Newsflash hun, we are all here living our best life in our living rooms.
If she could remotely explain what work she can do there that she can’t do there.....I could to understand her decision but she is just showing herself up as an immature brat. Read the room, the media is slating these ‘work trips’.
She really is being an irresponsible selfish c**t!

Reactions: 17
She couldn't even keep her eyes directly on the camera - all looking sideways and moving the eyes to the side. Also trying to call it home. Yep Sinead home is really a place where you have to pay for a visa to get into, and that visa is valid for 90 days and you can only have 3 x 30 day extensions.

It is - she has only been there 3-4 times max. Total lie to try and make out its her home.
The dodgy eyes have always stood out to me. Not just in the Bali stories. Sure sign she doesn’t even believe what she is saying herself.

Reactions: 15
Why is she pretending like she was the one who was all over covid at the start? She was slagging people off, made a mockery of washing hands, saying how safe bali is etc and if she actually cared then she wouldn’t have travelled through all those airports. When she fled bali because she realised their health system wasn’t up to scratch she then partied all summer long in Ireland. She thinks people don’t remember her attitude or actions but the internet never forgets

Reactions: 28
Guys, of course Siobhan knew all along, she was completely COVID safe before anyone else. Please please please tell me somebody out there has the story where she was totally mocking the wearing of a mask and saying that the entire virus was scare mongering.. She’s honestly losing it trying to say she was aware early doors when she was the complete opposite...lunatic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She was aware of how dangerous it is but continued to fly across the globe during a pandemic, continuously touches her face and bent the rules as much as possible.

These things don’t add up, Hun.

Reactions: 15
So she’s claiming she was the authority on masks before the rest of us.

Forget about being a mathlete...she’s now also a masklete 😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The gem about being proud to be Irish and coming home to isolate in solidarity is almost a year old. Leo's speech highlighted the complete disregard for community safety in Bali.
Lucky to be able to come home when things in Bali get scary but when the novelty of restrictions wear off and it gets a bit boring the solidarity is short-lived. Eye always on where she can jet off next. Bali back in favour cos its dirt cheap and the gyms are open. Lets push the small matter of a global pandemic to one side.
Siobh's stories over the past year have highlighted her complete disregard for anyone but herself.

So she’s claiming she was the authority on masks before the rest of us.

Forget about being a mathlete...she’s now also a masklete 😷😷😷
Don't forget she was a top mathlete mocking covid and trying to blind us all with her probability theories on how likely it would be to catch it and also get seriously ill!

Reactions: 13
Looks like she wants to rent out her gaff again.... wonder what she’s up to

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wondered if she is renting out her villa to go somewhere new with Sinead, or just renting out Ed’s room now that he’s leaving. I mean total disregard for a lease, what was the point of her big announcement in 2019 taking that long term lease if she doesn’t stay there when she’s over there?! I think she liked it when it was clean and new and now that there is work needed to clean or upkeep it, she wants something new and shiny. Imagine having somewhere to live already and wanting to move around the same TOWN just because you have the money. That’s not clever maths siobhan!! Note from sineads story yest she clearly isn’t a voduz BA anymore, she was using other tools yest and I haven’t seen Sinead or siobhan with Bperfect tan in months and months now. I don’t think those 2 are so intelligent that they dropped Bperfect after the Belfast event so I reckon it was just numbers (even though siobhan is an expert in numbers) as in people were not buying using their code ?

Reactions: 10
I’d say Siobhan invented a vaccine already, hence why she’s free to travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.