Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “plus-sized black woman” is Academy Award winner, Golden Globe winner and author Octavia Spencer. I physically cringed reading this comment. It displays the bias and ignorance which is a big part of the wider problem.Either Siobhan is pig ignorant or just dreadful at expressing herself in written form. Or maybe both.
3DCD22A6-9456-4F50-A70B-077498A5CDC6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
This “plus-sized black woman” is Academy Award winner, Golden Globe winner and author Octavia Spencer. I physically cringed reading this comment. It displays the bias and ignorance which is a big part of the wider problem.Either Siobhan is pig ignorant or just dreadful at expressing herself in written form. Or maybe both.View attachment 435449
Is she supporting tokenism? Not saying that’s what it’s about but I mean how she’s thinking about it. Because I don’t see our oh so wise Siobhan “educating” her followers on why inclusion is important. Even pointing it out like this is doing the opposite of normalising inclusion. And since we’re talking about inclusion, Siobhan, they often say to look at those around you..who are the people in your friend circle? Are you inclusive? She’s such a world traveller she *should* have friends of all different shapes, sizes, colour and creeds but all I see her with are cis Caucasians size 12 and under.

Reactions: 24
Is she supporting tokenism? Not saying that’s what it’s about but I mean how she’s thinking about it. Because I don’t see our oh so wise Siobhan “educating” her followers on why inclusion is important. Even pointing it out like this is doing the opposite of normalising inclusion. And since we’re talking about inclusion, Siobhan, they often say to look at those around you..who are the people in your friend circle? Are you inclusive? She’s such a world traveller she *should* have friends of all different shapes, sizes, colour and creeds but all I see her with are cis Caucasians size 12 and under.
The way she approached BLM was cynical and tokenistic. She said nothing until she got stick, and was then suddenly an expert preaching from on high. She comes across like she’s ticking a box every time she mentions anything about minorities, and she expresses herself so poorly. She’s one of those who tries to appear woke for her online reputation, but just exposes her ignorance in doing so.

Reactions: 12
The way she approached BLM was cynical and tokenistic. She said nothing until she got stick, and was then suddenly an expert preaching from on high. She comes across like she’s ticking a box every time she mentions anything about minorities, and she expresses herself so poorly. She’s one of those who tries to appear woke for her online reputation, but just exposes her ignorance in doing so.
The fact that she went and created affiliate links for BLM educational books just says it all, doesn’t it? And it’s not like she donated that money or did anything with it. Her contribution to the more mental was sharing some Instagram posts and trying to cash in. She really is an arrogant, ignorant pig.

Reactions: 21
The fact that she went and created affiliate links for BLM educational books just says it all, doesn’t it? And it’s not like she donated that money or did anything with it. Her contribution to the more mental was sharing some Instagram posts and trying to cash in. She really is an arrogant, ignorant pig.
100%. It really does say it all. Disgraceful. And yet in Siobhan-land, we are all just picking on her for “using her platform” for good. The innocent “I don’t always get it right but I try” approach is not an excuse for her careless ignorance.

Reactions: 7
This “plus-sized black woman” is Academy Award winner, Golden Globe winner and author Octavia Spencer. I physically cringed reading this comment. It displays the bias and ignorance which is a big part of the wider problem.Either Siobhan is pig ignorant or just dreadful at expressing herself in written form. Or maybe both.View attachment 435449
O my bleeping word. Is she having a laugh!!

Listen siobhan love, ya may have leaving cert points, it's unfortunate common sense wasn't on the curriculum!!! 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 5
Suddenly being social again, but very careful to ensure camera is not seen on any of the people she’s with faces. Weird!

Reactions: 6
On a far less serious topic than the above - which I 1000% agree with, I nearly died of cringe at her coffee thoughts today, it’s like she doesn’t objectively read back what she’s writing - but what the hell is she like going on as if she’s an advanced yogi?! As a flexibility teacher I actually cringe at her postures. Maybe master a basic child’s pose before doing your advanced robot dance.

AB19DA80-4F32-4F42-A78B-28CEDAC3A978.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Galentines in the 13th Siobhan, that’s the whole point. So if you’re fishing for likes you’re a day late. Great news that there’s spots available in the furnace though 🤭 never saw that coming

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With anything -there can something quiet exclusive about a waiting list or something selling out fast. Like a gig selling out in minutes it almost makes you wanna go more even though you've no interest in the band?! But when a gig is there for months and months on end and your still seeing the tickets been plugged even ads on TG4 for the gig that's in 2 weeks... and tickets still available??!!

In a nutshell, thats the Furnace. She's the tit gig getting advertised on TG4 that no one wants to go to!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% - I have often thought this when she has preached. All the ppl around her look the same, come from same background. How can you be diverse or inclusive if you dont get exposed to the diverse points of view. She stinks of privilege to high heaven.

Reactions: 6
100% agree.

Reactions: 1
She would kill to be lord Lucy in the car with Diren and James traveling around Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Siobhan “Patron Saint of Single Folk” O’Hagan. For someone who apparently doesn’t give a tit about being single, she sure mentions how happy she is single about 76 times a day. Trying to convince us or yourself Siobhan? Kinda reminds me of those couples that post how blissfully happy they are all over insta but it’s all for show cause the reality is very different 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Siobhan “Patron Saint of Single Folk” O’Hagan. For someone who apparently doesn’t give a tit about being single, she sure mentions how happy she is single about 76 times a day. Trying to convince us or yourself Siobhan? Kinda reminds me of those couples that post how blissfully happy they are all over insta but it’s all for show cause the reality is very different 😂
I have motion sickness from the amount of bandwagons this one has jumped on in the past few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The only reason people discuss her having kids or not or being single is because she brings it up herself all the fuckin time. Nobody would care or discuss it otherwise😅😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so patronising to every single person who doesn’t live the way she is choosing to at that moment in time. Dope.

Reactions: 19
Jesus bleeping Christ

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.