Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has all but confirmed Winnie is getting the boot this week.. poor little thing, god only knows what will become of her.. especially now she has been a house pet and not used to fending for herself like the other stray dogs around there...

she says she has a good home arranged for her but I’m not convinced... she not going to tell us any different is she!!

Reactions: 17
How is she not embarrassed about the fixation with Sinead? Moving villa for her, getting rid of the dog for her, being so excited for her to arrive?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she not embarrassed about the fixation with Sinead? Moving villa for her, getting rid of the dog for her, being so excited for her to arrive?
How many bedrooms was her own villa? Surely if there was room for Ed and he is leaving, then there was room for sinead.. I don’t understand why she’s moving if she has a lease on it...

Reactions: 14
I have a screen recording of her saying it 💁🏽‍♀️ It’s still there. The first snap where the q box appears.

I really hope she’s stricken down with it badly. Bed bound. Almost hospitalised. It’s what she deserves with her carry on for mocking the world last year and then jaunting around dublin all summer (gaf parties, looking for lock ins, sleeping around with randomers) and Portugal (with her family on holiday). She’s mocking it now too. I know it’s horrible to say but her smugness has gone too far. She’s showing symptoms and her first concern is going to an eye lash bar when she probably has pink eye from not washing her grubby hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The answer to “do you read troll forums” was an absolute peach.
People say they hate me and hate what I’m doing, so I just don’t read the comments then keep doing what I’m doing”.

No Siobhan, people don’t hate YOU, they hate your crappy behaviour. I know it suits your narrative to say that we are all dirty vicious trolls but an increasing number of us (myself included) are ex fans. Thinking about that for a second. You have become so unlikable that people who used to adore you had to find an outlet for their anger and concern. The flippant nonchalance of implying you might have COVID is a bleeping disgrace. You travelled unnecessarily over and over again last year putting countless people at risk, and you don’t give a tit. You know that your dietary practices are triggering to ED sufferers and you don’t give a tit. You are a narky defensive ball-ache when people ask you valid questions. Not everyone is a “troll”... what about those of us who attempt to engage you with a legitimate question and get blocked? You are the absolute embodiment of confirmation bias and have completely lost your ability to look inwards and self reflect or any of that other hypocritical tripe you spout with such hypocrisy. PS Also bullshit and sticky bollocks to saying you don’t read these forums. Either that are you have your lapdog assistants doing it for you. You have lost your way Siobhan, completely and utterly lost your way. Every quality for which I admired you for many years seems to have disappeared over the last year or two. It would be on your interests to sit up and take note of the daily arrivals of new members here who all say the same “She used to be amazing and now I can’t believe how selfish / un inspirational she is”. You are letting yourself, your family and your remaining fans down.
One last piece of advice: it’s worth reflecting from time to time “might the probably actually be me?”

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Shocked she didn't freak out to the person who offered her eye advice🙄 thank God the lashes are going they're awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her coffee morning thoughts have annoyed me throughly. I asked a question not trying to be sassy a genuine question. Wasn't answered. I don't want to say incase she blocks me.

Reactions: 4
I have a screen recording of her saying it 💁🏽‍♀️ It’s still there. The first snap where the q box appears.

I really hope she’s stricken down with it badly. Bed bound. Almost hospitalised. It’s what she deserves with her carry on for mocking the world last year and then jaunting around dublin all summer (gaf parties, looking for lock ins, sleeping around with randomers) and Portugal (with her family on holiday). She’s mocking it now too. I know it’s horrible to say but her smugness has gone too far. She’s showing symptoms and her first concern is going to an eye lash bar when she probably has pink eye from not washing her grubby hands.
She doesn’t sound healthy, she has symptoms. Who knows if it’s covid but first rule of any sort of snotty/throaty/head cold symptom is to isolate and get tested. It’s the responsible thing to do. That doesn’t just apply here in Ireland, it’s the right thing to do anywhere in the world. She doesn’t know that her symptoms aren’t covid. Going to get your eyelashes removed with new symptoms is exposing yourself to people that could potentially pass on covid to vulnerable people in a third world country. It is disgusting and she’s an absolute low life. I hope she doesn’t have it cause god help the locals she’s been in contact with. Locals that have no choice but to work and deal with rich westerners cause it’s their only way to make money and not starve. You aren’t helping the economy Siobhan, you’re taking advantage of vulnerable people who’s backs are against the wall. They don’t have the luxury of opting out of working to protect their family, they either work or starve. And to add insult to injury she goes to get her scabby lashes removed while she has new flu like symptoms. She’s disgusting, in every sense of the word

Reactions: 29
Think the nose running could be because of her eye. It’s swelling up the more you look at it & there seems to be a lump on the lid. She probably picked up an infection from those lashes and she keeps touching it with her hands

• Sick
Reactions: 9
“I really wish people who didn’t (*don’t) like me just wouldn’t follow me”. Yeah I bet you do Siobhan. It must be very inconvenient for you to be asked to justify your shocking behaviour. It’s like when Donald Trump didn’t like the questions he got at White House press briefings, he just cancelled the briefings. Same mentality. It’s incredible behaviour from an “enlightened” adult.

Valid questions that don’t blindly support your agenda are not sass. Valid questions that don’t blindly support your agenda are not passive aggression. But hey keep playing the victim card for all those new followers #youdoyou
3B8467BF-4962-4C7A-A709-9ED18ED8835D.jpeg

Reactions: 18
That opening story with Sinead. Her current hair style reminds me of Mel Gibson in Braveheart, WTF!!
She makes her hair look wild to show everyone how well travelled and living differently she is. It’s like she purposefully puts mats in it to look different.
Actually Laura’s views is another one that does that. Purposely backcombs and fluffs up the hair to be au natural where in fact it took a lot of effort for that selfie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The hair. The hair. The hair. 🤦 I can't.

So if it were me and that's what my hair looked like naturally I'd embrace it- product and style it to suit the texture of the hair. I don't get this thing if getting your hair styled so you look like something off geordie shore and it's looks completely unnatural to your actual hair!

I don't read the forums- funny how she doesn't but her content just magically revolves around them!! Anything said here she's on defending it!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The hair. The hair. The hair. 🤦 I can't.

So if it were me and that's what my hair looked like naturally I'd embrace it- product and style it to suit the texture of the hair. I don't get this thing if getting your hair styled so you look like something off geordie shore and it's looks completely unnatural to your actual hair!

I don't read the forums- funny how she doesn't but her content just magically revolves around them!! Anything said here she's on defending it!! 😂😂
She might not read the forums - but someone is feeding it back to her.
All these self help, motivation and the rest BS books she keeps reading and underlining.....and she still has not realised that ppl dont 'hate' her.......its your behaviour!!!
The arrogance that she just puts it down to haters and trolls is just delusional.
@LetsCallEmOut got it 100% above.
She used to be an inspiration for some ppl now I just see her as a parody fitness account.

Reactions: 17
That eye looks swollen, has she never heard of a Stye like, really easy to pick up. Plus she looks mental? What exactly causes her hair to turn into this, it looks like she hasn't brushed it in days?
Can attest my hair was the same in humid countries 😂 impossible to brush

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.