Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mates follows Lisa Burns Fitness who put up a post of a Saturday night meal she had with her fella. Literally everything counted for and shown on screen, whole meal 2500 calories. Her point was people wonder why they're not loosing weight but there's one meal that's her whole calorie intake! Think SOH could do with taking a leave out of her book!!

Reactions: 12
She's back on the Nutella!!!!
This going be fun!!
Anyway, yes Siobhan/scabon,
No one is going to notice the state of your hair and skin with those eyelashes, if she didn't stop blinking I swear she was going to take off there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually have nothing to say
She is so repetitive. The morning thoughts, yoga, muay thai, takeaway food, dog, spaces in the furness
God she has nothing to offer
I had to unfollow I find her arrogant and boring .. also very socially awkward lol

Reactions: 12
Today’s stories. Take your pick but two of my highlights:

“I’m delighted about not being able to bring phones into the event”. I’d say she’s furious 😂😂

As for the afterthought “actually I shouldn’t boast about the event... that’s going to be difficult to watch from home”. Just does not give a flying fuckatini. Ok Siobhan, you’ve ticked the “caring” box, off you go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘It’s going to be difficult to watch for those at home’.... eh your fake hair and your fake boobs with your fake friends in your fake life, doesn’t bother me in the slightest.. your attitude does though.. I just shook my head and thought ‘what a dose’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine saying that.. she’s so patronising... and I’ve been following her for a long long time, it’s only recently I find her attitude stinks. She really thinks she’s someone now.... it’ll be interesting to see how many of these besties will be in her life in 18 months time.. the Irish ones maybe...

Reactions: 17
Hard for people watching at home??!! Can she hear herself?!? 😂😂😂

I've watched one thing at home where I've thought god I'd love to be there. It was Glastonbury.

I have never in my life heard or seen anything so narcissistic!

She needs a business SOH account and she needs a private personal account. Going into a public platform, where she's claiming to be an athlete & PT and saying she's going to get hammered. Am I hallucinating??!!! Can she hear herself speak??!!!

Someone mentioned in earlier posts about mypro tein and she hasn't mentioned in, check out their twitter. They're getting slated online and have turned off their chat and customer service as people waiting on items since November that are getting turned back in customs.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone remember when she said she had personally sorted the MyProtein issue in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The voice will be gone tomro, the food will be insane this weekend and the guilt Monday will be strong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus her email volume is really low. Most people who work would only love to have such a small number of emails to get through.

Reactions: 8
This is what
Hope your week is going well. First of all, I just want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to me after yesterday's email. I don't think I could possibly reply to them all but just want to let you know I read them all and took all the recommendations! It's great to have so much help when you want solicited advice ☺

So you might have seen that we've moved into a big fancy villa here. I've spoken before about why I don't see rent as dead money.

I have lived in some amazing places over the last year. Covid has meant that it is a renters market (says somebody who doesn't really know anything about economics). I have lived in my dream apartment in Dublin, my dream townhouse in Portugal and my dream villa in Bali for a lot less than they would have cost a year previously.

But I've always moved on. I think this is an example of the Hedonic Treadmill. i.e. when you get something you always wanted but then get bored of it and want more/better.

I think renting is a great way to test out if you really want something. I was speaking to a good friend of mine who is renting in Ireland. She doesn't want to buy a house until she has enough for her dream house beside the sea.

I like that she isn't settling for anything less than she really wants, just to get on the property ladder.

But I suggested renting something similar to her dream house for a few months. It will be expensive but it might save you the hassle and cost of saving for a mortgage for that house and then getting bored of it.

I'm not saying that everyone always gets bored of their home, it's just a possibility.

I only suggest it because I have moved into the most amazing places and felt so lucky, but then it just becomes so ordinary. I am always so grateful that I didn't sacrifice any of my life to afford it.

It means I can leave in cheaper places for half the year, and then nicer places the other half. But (just in case you didn't read my previous email) that's because I value freedom over security.

As always, I just like to use these emails to get you thinking and to hopefully show different perspectives on living.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Feel like Suzanne Jackson with my walk-in wardrobe today" O'Hagan
This is what I don't understand - the content of these daily emails is always so mind-numbingly dull, boring, the opposite of informative and utterly pointless? Why do I care where she lived before? Why do I care if she gets advice on her skin or not?

I signed up for James Smith's daily emails and unsubscribed after 2 days. I thought by signing up to people like this I would receive helpful information on their product ie. Personal training/fitness/nutrition and his email was about budgy bleeping smugglers. I thought they would use this platform as actual advertisement to influence people to purchase, but no. Siobhan is trying to get me to rent as opposed to buy. Ok thanks?

Reactions: 13
Yes she will be doing really over the top, difficult workouts next week... I really love exercise, I've always had alot of energy/anxiety and find it really helps. If I had to train the way she does i would bloody hate it! It looks painful?😬

I've never believed in going to the gym or whatever and barely being able to walk out of it again afterwords, people like that usually quit in the end up because its not enjoyable or they get injured 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would compare it to someone who thinks they need to diet so eat like 1000 or 1200 calories (what a child eats) and then wonder why they can never stick to it.

Reactions: 8
Monday coffee thoughts

I had fun at the weekend without my phone🤥🤥

I think I’ll try run 50km today in an hour, then do CrossFit and a Hiit workout. I’m training to fuel my body.

I love my shape. So my shorts are a little tighter today after the weekend, it doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t bother me so much that I’m not even thinking or typing about it. I’m happy with myself whether I’m 50kg or 80kg. In fact I don’t event know what I weigh. I think I’ll run 50km each way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.