Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swipe up to get your exclusive HigherSelf Highlighter™️...!! Get in quick before they’re all gone!! Limited pens available!!

(patent pending for LowerSelf Lowliner)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she is going to that fitness summit in Portugal. I wonder if she is a good speaker? I wonder if she begged her mate James Smith to get on there. Bet she will just get pissed, try and shag most of the men there then spend rest of her time puking up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she ever watch tv? Or is that for her lower self to do. Lol I know s9me people don't watch mich tv but I've honestly never even heard her talk about any kind of show of any kind on tv. I guess when studying to get 500 LC points she didn't have the time to tv god forbid like us mer mortals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she ever watch tv? Or is that for her lower self to do. Lol I know s9me people don't watch mich tv but I've honestly never even heard her talk about any kind of show of any kind on tv. I guess when studying to get 500 LC points she didn't have the time to tv god forbid like us mer mortals
She doesn’t. She thinks it’s “unintellectual”. Same with Netflix, it’s deemed as a waste of valuable time.. except for when she watches Netflix of course. And she won’t watch any fiction because it’s pointless, only unverified documentaries. Unless she’s watching a fiction series, then it’s ok. Same with her books. She’ll only read higher self, peer reviewed, intelligent self help books because they’re the only thing worth her time. Unless she feels like reading fiction, then it’s ok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She doesn’t. She thinks it’s “unintellectual”. Same with Netflix, it’s deemed as a waste of valuable time.. except for when she watches Netflix of course. And she won’t watch any fiction because it’s pointless, only unverified documentaries. Unless she’s watching a fiction series, then it’s ok. Same with her books. She’ll only read higher self, peer reviewed, intelligent self help books because they’re the only thing worth her time. Unless she feels like reading fiction, then it’s ok.
Pahahahaha think this is my favourite post on here!!! 💯💯💯💯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pahahahaha think this is my favourite post on here!!! 💯💯💯💯
Don’t forget though, it’s alright for your higher self to look down on your lower self.
Watching a fiction series on Netflix < binging on drink, pizza and cookies all weekend in terms of functional use of your time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The awkwardness when Beg is asked for her top 5 favourite Irish accounts....

No mention of Siobhan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

No mention of Siobhan 😂
Is it just me or have the 2 girls gone pretty quiet, basic posts today ....Hows Winnie, i do hope shes ok, and not in the Oh 'FUR Ness'

• Haha
Reactions: 8

No mention of Siobhan 😂
😂😂😂😂😂 I never noticed but did i miss something or did she only mention 2? Did question not ask for 5?

Getting ready for the weekend sesh! This thread is better and more information than her account!

Reactions: 7
Begs will be full of OTT behaviour this weekend, to get noticed and accepted by the the bali #fam
Out to make an impression, good or bad, who cares.

Reactions: 5
My observation since Sinead joined.
I’m not a Sinead fan but they don’t seem as close anymore and compared to Sinead’s stories, Siobhan seems to have nothing going on? She barely talks to the camera or engages with her followers properly at all. Her life looks so empty and it’s showing.

Reactions: 21
My observation since Sinead joined.
I’m not a Sinead fan but they don’t seem as close anymore and compared to Sinead’s stories, Siobhan seems to have nothing going on? She barely talks to the camera or engages with her followers properly at all. Her life looks so empty and it’s showing.
I actually thought that the last day or two as well? She just seems to be lying around on her phone when Sinead's on, it really gives a different view than what Siobhan portrays as her super-busy alternative lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually thought that the last day or two as well? She just seems to be lying around on her phone when Sinead's on, it really gives a different view than what Siobhan portrays as her super-busy alternative lifestyle.
It just shows what we already knew though? She has bragged about 4 hour work days and her very organised calender (with very little on it), she brags about 'outsourcing' and not having time to cook but look what she is doing now.

She has outsourced so much that she has nothing to do. No wonder she has no drive. Thats another thing that just put me off her altogether, she has no motivation at all. Why would you want to have all that time to live differently if you are not doing anything? Lounging around on the sofa on your phone for hours. Sounds amazing.... 🥱

Reactions: 13
I think Siobhan is more established - she has her My Protein revenue coming in and the Furnace is well established by now so she probably has a good handle on what she needs to do to keep an acceptable level of new business coming in vs. the costs of paying the coaches and running the business.
Sinead however has the My Protein gig but all the other bits and pieces are very bitty, nearly like once off pieces of work that she earns from so she is constantly needing to go on podcasts, put stuff out there as she doesn't yet have that established income that she can rely on totally - so she is on the hustle.
I do think though Bali seems to be a bit underwhelming for Siobhan over the last while she hasn't been giving much of a sense of loving her life there. Maybe Sinead's arrival will inject a bit of enthusiasm.

Reactions: 4
I don't think they earn anything per se but if you can show a brand that your podcast has x amount of following/downloads/reach then it will probably increase what you could charge for paid posts etc.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Sinead is obviously way more craic 😂. Goes out and about and does stuff. Seems like Siobh just sits at home all day or goes to the gym and that's it. Orders in all her food 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.