Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You obviously didn’t get 500 points in the leaving 🤓
How very dare you!!!!!! I got the highest results in my school .. not 500, but still did my ma and da (and myself) proud!!! Oh, and there was plenty of Maths in my Science related degree curriculum .. but I don't claim to have a degree in Maths from it!!!!

P.S. @rebremm99 I know you were only having the craic and my reply is just pure banter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never put SOH down as a fan of editing photos! Recent one of her in gym has some tampered legs on it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How very dare you!!!!!! I got the highest results in my school .. not 500, but still did my ma and da (and myself) proud!!! Oh, and there was plenty of Maths in my Science related degree curriculum .. but I don't claim to have a degree in Maths from it!!!!

P.S. @rebremm99 I know you were only having the craic and my reply is just pure banter!!
I’m in bits here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

but did you ever take your proud Ma and Da to South Africa....?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
but did you ever take your proud Ma and Da to South Africa....?! 😂😂
Oh, would only have loved to have had the opportunity .. but unfortunately they both passed away quite young before I started earning the big-bucks in my career. Ah well, there goes a bragging opportunity!

On the subject of Bali, I was lucky enough to have a trip there a few years ago. Unfortunately only got 2 weeks there .. but fitted more in and got to see way more than "Just Hang Out in Canggu O'Hagan" has done in the time she has been there! Didn't go near Canggu or Kuta - did eastern Bali (Candidasa), Ubud, Gili Islands, Jimbaran and Uluwatu. Hoping to return some day in the not too distant future to explore more. It really is a beautiful country with such amazing people too - would highly recommend it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I personally think Bali is overhyped.. The aussies and that have ruined it. Much nicer places off the beaten track. I can't imagine going to Thailand now either for the same reason.

Hmm after the newd tonight, Siobhán may not be able to just fly where she wants for a long long time again without paying a fortune and quarantine. She better hope Bali doesn't kick her out.

Reactions: 7
I said on the Beg's thread I'm not a fan of the idea of mandatory hotel quarantine but it would certainly be something I'd love to see Becca, S'OH and Sinead having to put up with next time they decide they need to travel home at the drop of the hat. But not the way its done in Indonesia where it seemed to be free but actually paid for by the person quarantining.
It might make SOH less dismissive of her childhood bedroom in her parents house if she had to pay a few grand for the privilege of the Travel Lodge at the airport.
By the way has anyone noticed? There are NAMED people in the latest Furnace ads. They still have that funny voice over going on - but their real life names are there. Unless of course they are made up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I said on the Beg's thread I'm not a fan of the idea of mandatory hotel quarantine but it would certainly be something I'd love to see Becca, S'OH and Sinead having to put up with next time they decide they need to travel home at the drop of the hat. But not the way its done in Indonesia where it seemed to be free but actually paid for by the person quarantining.
It might make SOH less dismissive of her childhood bedroom in her parents house if she had to pay a few grand for the privilege of the Travel Lodge at the airport.
By the way has anyone noticed? There are NAMED people in the latest Furnace ads. They still have that funny voice over going on - but their real life names are there. Unless of course they are made up :ROFLMAO:
I’m not for it either but after the way Becca etc have taken the complete piss with traveling over the last few months nothing would bring me greater joy than seeing her and Siobh having to fork out 1750€ for two weeks alone in a travel lodge room 😅

That video on the grid from 29 January: I’ve only just had the stomach to sit through the whole thing. Morals. And ethics. Hmmmm . Morals?! And ethics?! Also seemed quite manic and disingenuous to me.

Reactions: 4
Siobhan, I like you. I don't anything negative to say about you. I feel that I can relate to you living over in Bali. The only difference is you are there living your life. If I go to Bali I would be runng away from them and all the problems they cause and the stress they put me under. So yes I'm a Runner. I ran at 23 to Dubai for 2 years, I came home, I ran 26 to Australia for 5 years, Im back in Ireland for 2 years, and guess what all the crappy problems got a whole lot worse. I'm thinking of RUNNING to Thailand. People say oh your only running away from your problems, went back same problems, got worse. I'm not capable of dealing with it anymore, I can't fix their problems. At least when I'm away RUNNING, I feel so FREE, I don't have to deal with it every bloody day! Are you a runner too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So she was planning a summer at home. Talk about having your cake and eating it. Honestly hope she gets stuck out in Bali. They can keep her.
We don’t want you in Wexford Siobhan, forget the caravan this year please thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This! All of this exactly!! What exactly are these people gaining from this at all? It sounds like none of them actually 'need' to lose weight and are all into the same bullcrap feel-good, no guilt 'intuitive' eating that she spouts?? Intuitive eating is what made me obese ffs!! :rolleyes: 😂
Weight, they are gaining weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Woke up to the best news.’ Begarty must be on her way to Bali 🙄
I thought the same... or maybe a few more misfortunes in innocence looking for weight loss help signed up to the OH witness furnace ...
did siobhan openly admit to ever use steroids / testosterone for training ? Just a theory. But aspects of her are very masculine so wondered if there was a link

Reactions: 4
I thought the same... or maybe a few more misfortunes in innocence looking for weight loss help signed up to the OH witness furnace ...
did siobhan openly admit to ever use steroids / testosterone for training ? Just a theory. But aspects of her are very masculine so wondered if there was a link
No and she used to always firmly deny it, but her body looked like an Anavar body back then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Beg is definitely on her way to Bali. She’ll have sugar mommy Siobhan funding her life out there in no time looool

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No and she used to always firmly deny it, but her body looked like an Anavar body back then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Beg is definitely on her way to Bali. She’ll have sugar mommy Siobhan funding her life out there in no time looool
I don’t know about anabolics but she definitely used clenbuterol or a cutting agent. Probably one of the reasons she rebounded so hard

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d stop showing off her dire attempts at tracking calories. There’s no f*cking way that “soup” was 489 calories. She’s fooling nobody bar herself!

And I thought we were supposed to ignore the scales...? But SOH is down in weight in two days.... erratic to say the least.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.