Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s moving down the coast to Kuta I see, no surprise. Nothing happening where she was the last few months by the looks of things. Will she get tenants for the gaff I wonder?
Christ Kuta is even worse than Cangu 🙃🙃 Why move to Bali and live there? Kuta is to Aussies Magaluf 🙄🙄 i cant imagine anything worse than spending time there

Reactions: 11
The whole 'i already have everything in here' post made me cringe hard. People have lost their jobs due to Covid and shes like 'oh how funny I have bought every device in this shop'. Get over yourself seriously, literally everyone is going through a hard time right now and you are bragging about how many devices you have???

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think I'll ever regret all the money i spent on flights....... Does she think we are jealous like🙈you'd think she was the only one with money for a flight 🙄 she soon won't have a pot to pi$$ in id say but at least she can say she enjoyed the cinnamon buns. She will have to set up a GFM page soon.....please sponsor me so I can go on avoiding the real world and eat like a queen. Being a foster mom is so hard Poor winny also needs new shoes swipe up here ⬇

Reactions: 14
I don't think I'll ever regret all the money i spent on flights....... Does she think we are jealous like🙈you'd think she was the only one with money for a flight 🙄 she soon won't have a pot to pi$$ in id say but at least she can say she enjoyed the cinnamon buns. She will have to set up a GFM page soon.....please sponsor me so I can go on avoiding the real world and eat like a queen. Being a foster mom is so hard Poor winny also needs new shoes swipe up here ⬇
Sorry siobhan , I just could never justify money on a flight if other people on the same flight paid 10% of what you did - ye got there at the same time, left at the same time, flight took the same time. So for a cozier seat and some munchies you wasted (I think it was ) €5k just to say you went first class ? Even if I had the money I couldn’t justify it I don’t care

Reactions: 13
Sorry siobhan , I just could never justify money on a flight if other people on the same flight paid 10% of what you did - ye got there at the same time, left at the same time, flight took the same time. So for a cozier seat and some munchies you wasted (I think it was ) €5k just to say you went first class ? Even if I had the money I couldn’t justify it I don’t care
She has her head in the clouds.....literally. She also has her head somewhere else 😄 as if getting a first class flight would impress anyone🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s becoming a parody of herself. First class flight throwback, owning everything in the apple store and a book by the Dalai Lama...the man who decries materialism at every opportunity (rightly so)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 433827“I already have everything for sale in here 🤣

She’s just...... oblivious 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s a little spoilt brat and this clears it up even further. I do wonder where this entitled horrible attitude came from and her complete inability to read a room considering what’s going on with people at the moment. She’s just shocking really.

Reactions: 10
Christ Kuta is even worse than Cangu 🙃🙃 Why move to Bali and live there? Kuta is to Aussies Magaluf 🙄🙄 i cant imagine anything worse than spending time there
Was in kuta a few years ago and it was the worst place i was in Asia. Beaches are rough, place is dirty and my friend got robbed there too which didn't help things. It's essentially a gateway to head other places, dunno why you would choose to go there above every where else 😵

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember her renouncing the concept of consumerism and all its trappings not that long ago....

How did that work out for you, Siobhán? It lasted as long as your veganism did.
She hasn’t got an original thought in her head. Every opinion or stance she has is absorbed from other people. We all know people like her, their opinions are that of others, live their life through the gram. I would have expected the flashy Apple post from a teenager not a woman in her 30s. She has no decorum or sense.

Reactions: 12
What 32 year old person posts bragging about their material goods, after constantly preaching about how bad it is to be materialistic 😂😂 she’s a parody

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She hasn’t got an original thought in her head. Every opinion or stance she has is absorbed from other people. We all know people like her, their opinions are that of others, live their life through the gram. I would have expected the flashy Apple post from a teenager not a woman in her 30s. She has no decorum or sense.
Yes. Also she’s one of those people who assumes when they learn something for the first time that NO-ONE ELSE COULD POSSIBLY EVER HAVE KNOWN THIS BEFORE!! She’s becoming enlightened about various basic concepts very, very late on in life and assuming everyone else has the same level of basic knowledge that she does. Cringe.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.