Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything this slob says she doesn't want is because she can't get them. Doesn't want a boyfriend(can't get one). She goes on about her not being lonely(can't keep friends). Doesn't do before and after pics on the furnace because she doesn't have them/can't get them. Her leaving cert/instagram following is her only real accomplishment in her life. Sad really. Must really hurt for her to see her former classmates progressing in life and forming meaningful relationships/friendships and her trying to convince herself/show others she's doing well/happy. Say she can't understand why and has turned bitter and sour. I'd say the reality of her situation is quite sad. Full of tit but it's her excuse for living differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only reason people discuss her having kids or not or being single is because she brings it up herself all the fuckin time. Nobody would care or discuss it otherwise😅😂.
Wait wait wait. You’re telling me Siobhan doesn't want kids? OMG that’s the first I’ve heard of it. So brave. So selfless. She’s soooo different then the rest of the world. She’s too unique. Such an out of the box thinker she is. Wow. 😂

This “plus-sized black woman” is Academy Award winner, Golden Globe winner and author Octavia Spencer. I physically cringed reading this comment. It displays the bias and ignorance which is a big part of the wider problem.Either Siobhan is pig ignorant or just dreadful at expressing herself in written form. Or maybe both.View attachment 435449
Since Siobhan is ok with putting people into boxes I’m gonna start referring to her now as that out of shape ginger athlete.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love that she ‘travelled’ to pig out and drink somewhere else rather than see a bit more of the country! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she not say yesterday that she might go to Uluwatu for the DAY....?

It's obvious she had a rager last night, ended up staying in someones room, woke up with the fear and is now in some random coffee shop in Uluwatu...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her calorie counting obsession is pathological??

It looks like the counting contributes to her binging.
If this is the behaviour her OHFitness programme promotes...

Reactions: 9
Her “lifestyle” is just engaging in high output exercise to balance her tit food. Imagine trying to do 4 hours of high intensity cardio every day alongside a 9-5 job just so you can eat cinnamon buns, Mexican for lunch and two burgers for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
^ Exactly. It's not possible for anyone else to exercise that much unless they are unemployed. Not to mention that fact that she is very tall so can eat a lot more than more petite people. What a boring life, gorging on takeaways and then over exercising to burn it off. Who the duck buys the furnance based off of her insta????

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see her valentines post.
As if being single and being in the wrong relationship are the only 2 options.

She managed to leave out all the people who are very happily a couple.
She’s green with envy when she’s not red from sunburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Her “lifestyle” is just engaging in high output exercise to balance her tit food. Imagine trying to do 4 hours of high intensity cardio every day alongside a 9-5 job just so you can eat cinnamon buns, Mexican for lunch and two burgers for dinner.
So true. I also think it’s boredom because she spends so much of the day lying around doing duck all. I wouldn’t have time to eat all of that crap every day

Reactions: 8
View attachment 437294
Did anyone see her valentines post.
As if being single and being in the wrong relationship are the only 2 options.

She managed to leave out all the people who are very happily a couple.
She’s green with envy when she’s not red from sunburn.
Yes you’re right. I’ve been single 10 years and I love seeing people celebrate on Valentines Day. She doesn’t have her own reference point for it I guess, and lacks the emotional intelligence to acknowledge that many people have happy relationships.

Reactions: 14
People who have to justify or not wanting something are usually those who want it most. If she was completely content about not wanting kids she wouldn't talk about it all the time! I've plenty of friends who are single, happy being single, don't have kids and will more than lightly rent for the rest of their lives! Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But everytime I see them or speak to them they don't remind me that they're very happy not having kids or woudlnt want a relationship! It's the constant justifying of life choices! If she was happy she wouldn't have to keep justifying every life choice!

Reactions: 21
When I was single (and approaching my 30's) I longed for a relationship but not just any relationship. I wanted to fall in love and have all of the nice butterflies and dates etc. I kissed a few frogs and found the perfect man for me. I couldn't be happier (im sorry, sick bags will be handed out at the end).

My point is, I really wanted that so much that when I was single or dating but just not finding the right person, I was very very jealous of happy couples im ashamed to admit. I really did begrudge them 🤣🤣🤣

I think that's Siobhan all over but she would never ever admit that she would give anything to have someone sweep her off her feet. She's so stand offish and on the defensive.. why??? I dont know anyone who is so determined to make sure everyone knows how much you love being single and that relationships are bullshit.

Her attitude is actually whats keeping her single. Now im not saying there's anything wrong with being single but I think for MOST people after a few years of enjoying single life and when youre in your thirties you do want to find the one and have those experiences. I reckon she's dying for it.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just wait to be asked firstly (as in why are you single? or will you settle down?) and then reply with "im enjoying being single but im open to whatever life brings". There, easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh to say that it’s not ok to be single in your 30’s is archaic but nobody is really saying that here, despite what she thinks. I agree that it’s the defensive way she goes on about it that makes me think she isn’t so happy about it. Even Becca seems to have a fella out there now.

Reactions: 8
Omg I actually nearly gagged at her story of the chocolate pastry thing with coffee at 6.50am! She must have some 💩 with all the tit she consumes! I love a pastry, love a takeaway etc but I limit myself to treats on a Saturday! I had two croissants the weekend just gone and felt so ill after 🤢 don’t know how she consumes all the tit she does, her diet is awful🤮 I just can’t fathom that she is a PT😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She punish trains. She over trains to make up for her diet. Her pic should be right next to an article on what "NOT TO DO"

Reactions: 11
Omg I actually nearly gagged at her story of the chocolate pastry thing with coffee at 6.50am! She must have some 💩 with all the tit she consumes! I love a pastry, love a takeaway etc but I limit myself to treats on a Saturday! I had two croissants the weekend just gone and felt so ill after 🤢 don’t know how she consumes all the tit she does, her diet is awful🤮 I just can’t fathom that she is a PT😅
Exact same, love pigging out every so often but if I did it too often I’d feel awful. Don’t know how she does it.

Reactions: 5
The thing that got me on the valentines post was saying to single people to work on loving themselves. Eh what??

Reactions: 7
The thing that got me on the valentines post was saying to single people to work on loving themselves. Eh what??
Soooo condescending.....was she speaking about herself subconsciously maybe (again!)?? Any single friends I have weren't in the least bit affected by Valentines, and they absolutely have no self esteem issues... what an hole.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.