Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to throw it out there.....renting her house to save cash and moving into a place with more ppl to pay less! Accomodation in Bali is cheap anyway and with Covid I'd say that place is massively discounted.

I think she's skint & panicking!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm going to throw it out there.....renting her house to save cash and moving into a place with more ppl to pay less! Accomodation in Bali is cheap anyway and with Covid I'd say that place is massively discounted.

I think she's skint & panicking!
That’s spot on! There’s been a suspicious amount of openings in the furnace “wait list” lately too.
How is she going to fund her sugar baby Sinead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is it a brag that you don't cook? Reminds me of someone who has just moved out of home and has no clue what they're doing so they end up surviving on noodles and toast.. only in this case shes ordering in every meal. I could not and would not do that, it would be so disgusting after a while. I can feel the bloat!

Reactions: 12
Why is it a brag that you don't cook?
Doncha know- it's cause she's FAR too busy living her alternative lifestyle to do things as mundane as cooking, cleaning etc.

Ordering food, doing a 30min workout and faffing around reading & highlighting random feel-good and passive aggressive quotes is very timeconsuming... :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I assumed she moved cos she was bored off her fake tits in canngu, there was nobody and nothing happening there. She's moved to maximise being a mad session line dancing moth!! Didnt others say this new area is like the playa de los Americas of Bali?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just don't understand how she eats those cinnabuns everyday
There must be at least 500 calls in each
And then she will eat more shite on top of it

Could she even just leave it til wkd
If you have a Cinnabun with 500 calories and you got 500 points in the leaving cert they cancel each other out..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why is it a brag that you don't cook? Reminds me of someone who has just moved out of home and has no clue what they're doing so they end up surviving on noodles and toast.. only in this case shes ordering in every meal. I could not and would not do that, it would be so disgusting after a while. I can feel the bloat!
Totally agree. One of the selling points of the Furnace is meant to be improving your relationship with food. But there is a limit to how much you can improve your relationship with food if you don’t engage with ingredients and COOK IT. So how can she be selling a programme on this when she doesn’t even cook?! I just - I can’t.

I’ve ranted about her lack of cooking whilst flogging a fitness programme plenty already. If she was a general lifestyle guru or a Kardashian, fine, I’d get over it. But she’s not. She markets herself as a knowledgable fitness professional. I will never, ever not be aghast at how she doesn’t cook and *brags* about it. I personally just do not think it’s something to be proud of. I genuinely think she’s moved to Bali because it is cheap and she can be waited on hand and foot. It’s nothing to do with ‘living differently’. She just wants everything done for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I assumed she moved cos she was bored off her fake tits in canngu, there was nobody and nothing happening there. She's moved to maximise being a mad session line dancing moth!! Didnt others say this new area is like the playa de los Americas of Bali?
I wonder if she has move because she didn’t feel safe on her own in that Villa. There are articles in the Australian press that suggest Bali isn’t currently the tropical paradise she is suggesting!
That and for all her talk of being alone she can’t spend a day alone!

Reactions: 3
Yeah the move seems a bit odd. Couldn't wait to get home to Bali to her 'home', all the friends etc. Moves into massive empty villa, back into her own for max a few months and now off somewhere else. Away from all the friends, gym etc - unless she plans to travel back and forth there? Maybe it is possible to do that?

Reactions: 4
Christ, could she be any more desperate for James Smith’s attention? Tagging them and resharing shite pictures all over the place. I’m sure if they adored her as much as she clearly adores them, they’d reference her once in a blue moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ, could she be any more desperate for James Smith’s attention? Tagging them and resharing shite pictures all over the place. I’m sure if they adored her as much as she clearly adores them, they’d reference her once in a blue moon.
It feels like a big clique in secondary school or something 😳 like she’s just so thirsty to show she is part of the ‘cool crowd’ but it really feels like she’s wayyyy more into them than they are to her? Plus, she’s completely ripped off James’s marketing strategy with his emails. I signed up to his for a nose a few years ago - and going by hers she has copied everything. The seemingly controversial click bait headlines, the stream of consciousness narrative... it’s embarrassing. I can imagine them talking about his business while on the sesh and she just decided to rip it off completely.

Overall, I think what makes it so cringe is I don’t believe she wants to actually be their friend. She wouldn’t look TWICE at them if they weren’t influencers with a huge following. She’s clinging on in the hopes their fame rubs off on her. Just me?!

Reactions: 7
@spillthetea123 I think she'd sell her soul to be part of that 'clique'.... She just looks so awkward and desperate when she's in their company. Diren has openly taken the piss out of her online and she reacts like it's all a big joke- it's embarrassing..

Reactions: 13
like she’s just so thirsty to show she is part of the ‘cool crowd’ but it really feels like she’s wayyyy more into them than they are to her?
It's like there was always the big group of "cool lads" in school that had that one friend who they just had around to take the piss out of....

Or there's that girls that's always "one of the lads" yet the lads are cringed by it, that's Siobhan. Like when she talks about Dublin GAA I have such second hand embarrassment for her, I wonder if she supports Finians Swords or Fingallians Swords, cause she never even mentions supporting her local team

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@spillthetea123 I think she'd sell her soul to be part of that 'clique'.... She just looks so awkward and desperate when she's in their company. Diren has openly taken the piss out of her online and she reacts like it's all a big joke- it's embarrassing..
Weirdly I’ve often suspected Diren has a bit of a thing for her. He gives that vibe when she is around them

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It feels like a big clique in secondary school or something 😳 like she’s just so thirsty to show she is part of the ‘cool crowd’ but it really feels like she’s wayyyy more into them than they are to her? Plus, she’s completely ripped off James’s marketing strategy with his emails. I signed up to his for a nose a few years ago - and going by hers she has copied everything. The seemingly controversial click bait headlines, the stream of consciousness narrative... it’s embarrassing. I can imagine them talking about his business while on the sesh and she just decided to rip it off completely.

Overall, I think what makes it so cringe is I don’t believe she wants to actually be their friend. She wouldn’t look TWICE at them if they weren’t influencers with a huge following. She’s clinging on in the hopes their fame rubs off on her. Just me?!
The marketing email they all send out are thanks to Paul Mort. It’s not an original idea from James either.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.