Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother is so high risk that she flew to Portugal. Her mother is so high risk that Siobhan gave her a bite of her half eaten chicken fillet roll after her spending weeks hanging out with waaaay to many people

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly I'd say her mother is as bad as her not taking covid seriously.

Reactions: 6
I don't think you can compare oh fitness to third level education??

A sam ovens product....??

And my personal favourite "guarantee the accuracy of the information" given part .all taken directly from the t&cs of her page.
Not bothering to proof read the copy/paste T&Cs is seriously sloppy. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
So I'm going to sign up to oh fitness because on paper, it's being compared to third level education, and look at that saving? But.....can't guarantee the accuracy of the information??? Hmmmmmmmm?? 🧐🤨🤔

So turns out the leaving cert points don't give you common sense.

Hi Siobhan 👋

This is your website, followed by Sam Ovens. Sam Ovens is one of Forbes richest men and is estimated to be worth $65m. And you have plagiarised content from his website. Sam Ovens also has a very good legal team and a very big following on Twitter.👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Its absolutely not comparable to a degree qualification??? Numerous online providers offer the exact same level course (cheaper!)

That's embarrassing....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So I'm going to sign up to oh fitness because on paper, it's being compared to third level education, and look at that saving? But.....can't guarantee the accuracy of the information??? Hmmmmmmmm?? 🧐🤨🤔

So turns out the leaving cert points don't give you common sense.

Hi Siobhan 👋

This is your website, followed by Sam Ovens. Sam Ovens is one of Forbes richest men and is estimated to be worth $65m. And you have plagiarised content from his website. Sam Ovens also has a very good legal team and a very big following on Twitter.👍
I’d love to see her response to this. I emailed her and asked about her recipes being plagiarised from a small time American food blogger and she responded and said oh her and her management team were only using them as place holders and examples..she didn’t change them afaik. She needs to be held accountable for this shite

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d love to see her response to this. I emailed her and asked about her recipes being plagiarised from a small time American food blogger and she responded and said oh her and her management team were only using them as place holders and examples..she didn’t change them afaik. She needs to be held accountable for this shite
Wonder if Sam Ovens ever took his family to SA though 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What a joke this is. Guess when you live differently you can just steal from others and not bother your hole to proofread or get legal advice to draft you own disclaimer. She could have made good use of her highlighting skills comparing both texts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually have nothing to say
She is so repetitive. The morning thoughts, yoga, muay thai, takeaway food, dog, spaces in the furness
God she has nothing to offer

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.