Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things must be bad if she’s opening up spaces twice this week. I don’t follow James Smith any longer, but he only ever pushed his programme when it was kicking off. As in, you sign up for the 12 week challenge and then there’s no mention of it again until the next challenge is beginning. A gap of at least 12 weeks! At least (and I hate to say it) he bigs his up and markets it well. SOH selling hers is showing us some random, yet almost identical spreadsheets, and telling us everyone can’t believe how much food they can eat.

Reactions: 10
Is she actually trolling with the calories for the burger and chips. Those chips are drenched in grease, the are not baby potatoes. And that burger looks about 3 times the size of a McDonald's one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Her business seems dependent on getting new instagram followers all the time to then feed into new people joining her programme. She'd be better off making some kind of a programme that people join long term but then that would probably have to actually be good to retain the people and would require actual work...

Seems people just join and then stop after 1-3 months...

Reactions: 5
I'll admit I'm not a pet person, never had one and never want one, but that story she posted of the manky beach with dozens of mangy dogs roaming around made my skin crawl 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lol she is just materialistc for wanting a bigger bike.. if she liked the driving experience she wouldn't be driving an automatic 😂.

Sounds like all she does is sign people up, does the questionnaire and hands them over. That seems to be the extent of her 'work' on the programme

Ive said it before but why would someone sign up blindly to a programme where she gives absolutely no details at all....there is a what's app group, that's all I know

Reactions: 11
Ive said it before but why would someone sign up blindly to a programme where she gives absolutely no details at all....there is a what's app group, that's all I know
If she's ever asked in Q&A's she waffles about it being more a mindful eating/awareness course than a 'weight loss' programme alluding to it being some kind of mystical bullcr*p hippy dippy mindfulness/manifestation rubbish- 'if you feel thinner you will be thinner' kinda rubbish.

I'm sorry but if I'm signing up to what is essentially a weight loss programme- I want to see weight loss, I want to learn how to lose it and keep it off- not be told it's all about living your life and not calorie counting every bite etc etc...
These are meant to be programmes where you learn the basics- to address bad eating habits, learn how to make healthier choices and not be made feel guilty about food choices (like the binge/restrict queen!) and feel healthier overall.

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain what war on instagrammers is? I googled it but nothing specific came up?

Reactions: 1
“Burgers with friends” - after reading here that she doesn’t seem to have friends (uncharacteristically doesn’t tag anyone).
“Canggu appreciation post” - after reading here that people said it wasn’t so nice there.
“Am I being materialistic?” - about the bike, no. Of all the things she could have asked this about in the past year 🙄🙄🙄

Who is going to send her the bill for content creation?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone explain what war on instagrammers is? I googled it but nothing specific came up?
@KellySayne

It archives insta stories.
You can view their story without them getting the profile view on thier insta stats, or if you have been blocked (like SOH likes to do even if you think about breathing on her)
As the stories are archived you can go back and see were they bullshited before but are now contradicting themselves.

'http://www.waragainstagrammers.com/'

The calories for that burger and chips are so low that I’m going to assume she’s trolling us after reading here. Maybe double the calories she logged and it’ll be more accurate lol. Also I’m sorry but 2 burgers every time you go out to eat with your mates?? What a glutton

Reactions: 14
If that burger is 802 calories, then I'm Britney Spears. What the actual duck!

Hi Siobhan! 👋

Real world again here! The battie on that burger(real bread and thicker) verses a mcdonald's battie is not the same, the processed meat in a mcdonald's burger verses the 2 inch deep fried monstrosity is not the same. An Aussie sachet which is a flat teaspoon is not the same! 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

1900 daily count!! My hole!!!! So full of tit!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There are three things about the furnace I know from following for her years and signing up to the free week trial she did back in 2019 -

1. It's not about food plans. She has said before that she doesn't like food planning...this might have been during her 'intuitive eating' phase. She only has sample US style plans as part of the program...

2. It's not about teaching people about the nutritional value of food . You don't learn about the nutritional information of different food groups and how to bulk out meals with low calorie nutrient rich foods. It's teaches you how to track your calories by logging stuff in MyFitnessPlan and then typing that figure back into a €79 excel sheet. It does a really clever thing where it divides by 7 to give you the daily average.....

3. I can't imagine the exercises that are in the plan burn more than 200 calories a day. The majority are body weight and hand weight exercises. (For comparison a woman will burn about 200-300 calories on a 5km run. A 5km run is tough!)

Ok, so you don't learn how to overhaul your diet, cook nutrient dense low calorie meals or do intense exercise sessions while on the plan. With that in mind someone may need to explain calorie deficit to me one more time because I am massively confused.....

Let's take Kathleen* as an example.

Kathleen wants to sign up to an online weight loss/fitness coach as she's put on a bit of weight recently. She's in a witness protection scheme so needs to find a program that will hide her identify from the people she's hiding from. She finds the OH Oven instagram and can't believe her luck that there is an online coach who protects the identify of their clients at all costs! Amazing!

She signs up to the OH Oven and is surprised by how much more food she can eat while on the Oh Oven plan. (She can now eat all these magical 400 calorie beef cheese burgers that she sees Siobh herself eating....she might even have two!)
She wasn't able to lose weight before joining the OH Oven so that mean's that Kathleen must not have been in a calorie deficit before joining the OH Oven. And if she's eating more now then she must be consuming more calories....so how is she in a deficit now?

Kathleen must have been eating Kälteen Bars (Mean Girls reference) thinking they were rice cakes.

Losing weight is hard, if it was easy we would all be at our ideal weight. Nobody want's to eat less to lose weight. So if you hear someone continuously say 'You can eat more and still lose weight' it might hook you in. But it's a scam and doesn't make sense unless you are training at athlete levels to create a calorie deficit of 400-500 calories a day (not My Protein 'athlete' level...actual athlete level like Serena Williams...)

*Kathleen is not her real name. Her name has been changed to protect her identity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
There are three things about the furnace I know from following for her years and signing up to the free week trial she did back in 2019 -

1. It's not about food plans. She has said before that she doesn't like food planning...this might have been during her 'intuitive eating' phase. She only has sample US style plans as part of the program...

2. It's not about teaching people about the nutritional value of food . You don't learn about the nutritional information of different food groups and how to bulk out meals with low calorie nutrient rich foods. It's teaches you how to track your calories by logging stuff in MyFitnessPlan and then typing that figure back into a €79 excel sheet. It does a really clever thing where it divides by 7 to give you the daily average.....

3. I can't imagine the exercises that are in the plan burn more than 200 calories a day. The majority are body weight and hand weight exercises. (For comparison a woman will burn about 200-300 calories on a 5km run. A 5km run is tough!)

Ok, so you don't learn how to overhaul your diet, cook nutrient dense low calorie meals or do intense exercise sessions while on the plan. With that in mind someone may need to explain calorie deficit to me one more time because I am massively confused.....
This! All of this exactly!! What exactly are these people gaining from this at all? It sounds like none of them actually 'need' to lose weight and are all into the same bullcrap feel-good, no guilt 'intuitive' eating that she spouts?? Intuitive eating is what made me obese ffs!! :rolleyes: 😂

Reactions: 10
This! All of this exactly!! What exactly are these people gaining from this at all? It sounds like none of them actually 'need' to lose weight and are all into the same bullcrap feel-good, no guilt 'intuitive' eating that she spouts?? Intuitive eating is what made me obese ffs!! :rolleyes: 😂
Ye, I think you could be right when you say that none of them 'need' to lose. I'd say that's why we see no before and after pictures...

" She finds the OH Oven instagram and can't believe her luck that there is an online coach who protects the identify of their clients at all costs! Amazing! " :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Screenshots whatsapp msg from Furnace graduate - showing her mobile number to the 50,000 people (her boast not mine) who watch her stories daily.

• Haha

Let's take Kathleen* as an example.

Kathleen wants to sign up to an online weight loss/fitness coach as she's put on a bit of weight recently. She's in a witness protection scheme so needs to find a program that will hide her identify from the people she's hiding from. She finds the OH Oven instagram and can't believe her luck that there is an online coach who protects the identify of their clients at all costs! Amazing!

She signs up to the OH Oven and is surprised by how much more food she can eat while on the Oh Oven plan. (She can now eat all these magical 400 calorie beef cheese burgers that she sees Siobh herself eating....she might even have two!)
She wasn't able to lose weight before joining the OH Oven so that mean's that Kathleen must not have been in a calorie deficit before joining the OH Oven. And if she's eating more now then she must be consuming more calories....so how is she in a deficit now?

Kathleen must have been eating Kälteen Bars (Mean Girls reference) thinking they were rice cakes.

Losing weight is hard, if it was easy we would all be at our ideal weight. Nobody want's to eat less to lose weight. So if you hear someone continuously say 'You can eat more and still lose weight' it might hook you in. But it's a scam and doesn't make sense unless you are training at athlete levels to create a calorie deficit of 400-500 calories a day (not My Protein 'athlete' level...actual athlete level like Serena Williams...)

*Kathleen is not her real name. Her name has been changed to protect her identity.
What 😮🤔🧮 ... Dividing by 7 gives you the daily average?? Well I never!! Every day is a learning day!!!

• Haha
I am cracking up at her stories. Those calorie guesses aren’t even close. And I bet she always goes for the lowest option. “didn’t fancy just snacks today” as she posts her 3rd substantial meal of the day.

She is more of a hindrance to anyone on a healthy eating/fitness journey.

I think her money is running out, hence another exclusive release of furnace places.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.