Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I think Winnie is just back to visit. My friend adopted a dog who was rescued and he still meets up with the girls who fostered the dog at first from time to time.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I'm going to throw it out there.....renting her house to save cash and moving into a place with more ppl to pay less! Accomodation in Bali is cheap anyway and with Covid I'd say that place is massively discounted.

I think she's skint & panicking!
Anyone have any idea how much something like this would cost?
She talks about how much cheaper Bali is to live in but what would the exchange be?

Hence

Guys, of course Siobhan knew all along, she was completely COVID safe before anyone else. Please please please tell me somebody out there has the story where she was totally mocking the wearing of a mask and saying that the entire virus was scare mongering.. She’s honestly losing it trying to say she was aware early doors when she was the complete opposite...lunatic.

Does the mask in this pic look photoshopped on to anyone else?

Galz

Chatty Member
Not that I want to stand up for SOH but she mentioned in passing that she had donated. Perhaps she gave as much or more than Sinead, I imagine she has more disposal income.
Sharing how much you donated to me is crass, it reeks of “look how good I am to spend that much on this”. Sinead loves having hero status - she is constantly humble bragging about being kind etc etc.
Now I appreciate Sinead sharing that she spent that much may inspire others to at least help one family so fair enough. I just don’t think we should be berating SOH for not sharing her amount, she may well have donated to this or she already used all her donation amounts on another charity that she chooses not to tell about.
I must have missed her saying she did donate. Well that's fair enough like I can't trash her for giving that's great I appauled anyone that can and chooses to give to charity.