Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s deleted the negative comment from the girl with the ED on her recent post....thought Shiv said that she can take the good & bad comments🥴 Obviously not! She really needs to take a long hard look at herself....
Wow she really is a piece of work isnt she. She is mind boggling

New tread name idea

Living differently blocking every one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@Madeline 74 @Connelk it really is very sad that she feels the need to delete & block a comment that was not nasty at all, only an honest comment. I really do think she’s very unhappy🙁

Reactions: 14
New thread;

Mathlete Extraordaire, advice on her skin isn't fair. Bali Life she's Living Differently, question anything she'll block you efficiently!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Queue the punishment cardio Monday morning!!

The burpees were terrible! And strategically placed text box over the crossfit box! Those squat landings hurt my soul!
I can’t believe she posted that CrossFit WOD video. It was actually terrible 🙈 I am by no means a fitness machine but it baffles me how fitness is such a big part of her page/influencing but she could hardly even do a burpee????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@Madeline 74 @Connelk it really is very sad that she feels the need to delete & block a comment that was not nasty at all, only an honest comment. I really do think she’s very unhappy🙁
Its not even an opinion, it was someone with a genuine experience. Very sad that the persons comment was deleted. And if she's deleting people who liked it she prob deleted the poster too

Its not even an opinion, it was someone with a genuine experience. Very sad that the persons comment was deleted. And if she's deleting people who liked it she prob deleted the poster too
What did they say?

Reactions: 3
What did they say?
The comment said something along the lines of “I’ve suffered from an eating disorder and generally like your page and your approach to non restrictive eating but I don’t understand the context of your post in relation to eating disorder awareness week”. The commenter also took her up on her use or the word “discipline” in relation to ED and explained that it’s a mental illness not “discipline”. Then asked the questions you see in the screen shot. Then got the passive aggressive Siobh special. What a witch she is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I think Siobh just saw other influencers posting about ED awareness, like Roz etc. , and wanted in for the likes/engagement 😂😂.

Aso Siobh has disordered eating right now. No shade I struggle with binge eating too. Shes not in tune with herself at all.

Reactions: 18
I think Siobh just saw other influencers posting about ED awareness, like Roz etc. , and wanted in for the likes/engagement 😂😂.

Aso Siobh has disordered eating right now. No shade I struggle with binge eating too. Shes not in tune with herself at all.
100% has issues what food, binge restrict cycle, punishment cardio, calorie deficit, over indulges then restricts. Anyone who needs to put fairy liquid in a jar of nutella to stop them from eating it needs to take a good hard look at themselves and their eating habits.

She can't go to that village to distribute food as Sinead is sick and she's her carer?!...is she actually having a laugh?? How could she say that with a straight face?
That charitable behaviour didn't last long did it? You sit in your luxury villa Siobhan and continue your miserable selfish existence...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She can't go to that village to distribute food as Sinead is sick and she's her carer?!...is she actually having a laugh?? How could she say that with a straight face?
That charitable behaviour didn't last long did it? You sit in your luxury villa Siobhan and continue your miserable selfish existence...
They didn’t isolate when they thought Sinead had Covid, and now this. Hahaha duck off Siobhan, where do you get off?

Reactions: 22
Called it! Didn't stop her going to the gym everyday so far this week with Sinead sick but helping feedbali was like pulling nails last week. She wouldn't know how to be genuine if it smacked her in the face.

Reactions: 27
Don’t forget guys, she already did her charitable work for the week by not getting mad when her helmet got robbed cos “they needed it more than me”. What a saint 😂
She has already given so much that she couldn't possible leave Sinead. Oh wait just a quick 10km run and then to lay around the villa but u know she has been charitable about her helmet and been charitable to Sinead by not leaving her constantly in her time of need......... oh except she has been carrying as if sinead was fine but still......She must be exhausted from all the good she has done this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t forget guys, she already did her charitable work for the week by not getting mad when her helmet got robbed cos “they needed it more than me”. What a saint 😂
I found that really passive agressive when she posted it. Like trying to calm herself, "deep breaths siobhan, they need it more than me, deep breaths"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comment said something along the lines of “I’ve suffered from an eating disorder and generally like your page and your approach to non restrictive eating but I don’t understand the context of your post in relation to eating disorder awareness week”. The commenter also took her up on her use or the word “discipline” in relation to ED and explained that it’s a mental illness not “discipline”. Then asked the questions you see in the screen shot. Then got the passive aggressive Siobh special. What a witch she is.
Thanks I remember now it's hard to keep up with what I'm unhappy about with her at times. She totally jumped on the ED bandwagon. I watched some interesting stories on ED and not once did anyone brush it off as a bit of a thing u just get over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I found that really passive agressive when she posted it. Like trying to calm herself, "deep breaths siobhan, they need it more than me, deep breaths"
It just seemed odd didn’t it? She’d a right to be annoyed as anyone naturally would be... but it’s almost like she’s breaking down her reactions and emotions to absolutely everything cognitively rather than instinctively. It’s not what she really feels, but it’s what she read in a book. I couldn’t live like that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.