Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Sinead get stopped travelling or is a work visa enough?
I don't think they can physically stop you, but can issue with a fine. Work visa is only proof of entitlement to enter and work in Indonesia.
Realistically if you hold a EU passport, that is your proof of entitlement to work in any EU country too.

I would love to hear her telling the Gardi what she will actually be doing there for work - health care? humanitarian ?.......no tik tok videos to make every1 at home happier from our dull lives.

She should still be abiding my the laws of the country she is in, NI or ROI.

Story recently of a guy who was travelling to Tenerife, apparently for work. But Gardi established that his work was based in Dublin and was simply going to be working remotely from Tenerife. 500e fine issued.
Ppl were still travelling accepting the 500e fine.

Other stories that ppl are booking dental check up in Tenerife as cover for reason for essential travel and avoiding the fine.
They are not turning up to their appointments, now the dentist have passed their info on Gardi.

Don't get me started on the ones heading off for Boob jobs atm :rolleyes: Classing that as essential travel for medical procedure.
This BS about finding workarounds and loop holes to suit them is really getting hard to take. :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If these counties want to protect themselves then they need to restrict who they allow come in. The reality is if they continue to allow access people will come.

Reactions: 6
I don't think they can physically stop you, but can issue with a fine. Work visa is only proof of entitlement to enter and work in Indonesia.
Realistically if you hold a EU passport, that is your proof of entitlement to work in any EU country too.

I would love to hear her telling the Gardi what she will actually be doing there for work - health care? humanitarian ?.......no tik tok videos to make every1 at home happier from our dull lives.

She should still be abiding my the laws of the country she is in, NI or ROI.

Story recently of a guy who was travelling to Tenerife, apparently for work. But Gardi established that his work was based in Dublin and was simply going to be working remotely from Tenerife. 500e fine issued.
Ppl were still travelling accepting the 500e fine.

Other stories that ppl are booking dental check up in Tenerife as cover for reason for essential travel and avoiding the fine.
They are not turning up to their appointments, now the dentist have passed their info on Gardi.

Don't get me started on the ones heading off for Boob jobs atm :rolleyes: Classing that as essential travel for medical procedure.
This BS about finding workarounds and loop holes to suit them is really getting hard to take. :mad:

Thanks for the reply ❤

I'd just love to see her turned away 😅

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve gone through the Dublin airport checkpoints a few times now on my way to work, the Gardaí are very thorough about wanting to know why you’re traveling to the airport and you’ve to show proof so I’d say it’s likely enough she’d get a fine.

Reactions: 8
Has Siobhan mentioned anything about the book she was supposedly writing? She mentioned it for about a week but hasn’t mentioned anything in ages? I mean, we knew that’d happen, she just wanted attention, but... anything?

Reactions: 11
Has Siobhan mentioned anything about the book she was supposedly writing? She mentioned it for about a week but hasn’t mentioned anything in ages? I mean, we knew that’d happen, she just wanted attention, but... anything?
She’s probably paying someone else to write it, given how valuable her time is these days. Although I must admit I missed this... what was the book about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she has been waiting for Sinead to get to Bali to ghost write the book for her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
siobh took corona so seriously from the start...
She is a absolute dose.. I never saw this video until now as I unfollowed her years ago as I found her so disingenuous, contradicting and needy, attention seeker. this video 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Siobhan is lazy as duck of course she isn't writing a book. She just got a notion about it once , seemed like an easy income earner looking at that other gobshite who travelled and wrote a book, honestly can't even remember her name.

Reactions: 7
Siobhan is lazy as duck of course she isn't writing a book. She just got a notion about it once , seemed like an easy income earner looking at that other gobshite who travelled and wrote a book, honestly can't even remember her name.
Probably on a whim was copying that fella in Oz! She has zero initiative..

Reactions: 3
Daniella moyles 😂 as soon as I read her book I knew Siobhan would be doing the same hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With the amount of highlighting it’s prob more a colouring book now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A colouring book of pictures of her family charity trip to South Africa
fill in the gaps quiz book...

Select the correct answers
Siobhan got (300) (400) or (500) points in LC ✔

Which OH sibling took the parents on holidays in January 2020? ✔

Does Siobhan like to cook? ✔

what color highlighter should you use for a self help book ? ✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A colouring book of pictures of her family charity trip to South Africa
Colour by numbers cos, you know, maths.
fill in the gaps quiz book...

Select the correct answers
Siobhan got (300) (400) or (500) points in LC ✔

Which OH sibling took the parents on holidays in January 2020? ✔

Does Siobhan like to cook? ✔

what color highlighter should you use for a self help book ? ✔
This book is starting to sound like Siobhans version of those Irish Annuals you would get as a kid in primary school 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s moving down the coast to Kuta I see, no surprise. Nothing happening where she was the last few months by the looks of things. Will she get tenants for the gaff I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ah Jesus love us....we have now moved from coffee thoughts to Croissant thoughts. What’s next? Cinnabon thoughts?

That’s it. Stick a fork in me, coz I am cooked

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.